Delhi Public Library Recruitment 2023 – This year, the Delhi Public Library requires multitasking staff members. The DPL Department has posted a Job Notification Form on its official website for this opening. Following the recruitment, the DPL Department will organize DPL Recruitment 2023 for multitasking staff. Within 60 days of the notice’s publication, the application form will be submitted to the Employment News. Candidates who are interested and qualified can submit an offline application for the DPL Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2023 position. We provide information about the DPL Recruitment 2023 Notification, including the names of the positions, the number of open positions, the application deadline, the application method, and the link to the official website.
A new Jobs Notification Pdf for Library & Information Officers, Assistants, (Braille), Clerks, and Consultants (Admn.) 30 Posts has been released by Delhi Public Library. At www.dpl.gov.in, the official website, you can download the Advertisement, read it online, and apply for it. The complete information of the Delhi Public Library vacancy 2022 can be found on this page. Salary, Age Limit, Education, Qualification Requirements, Application Form Fee, and other information are available. Also check out the Delhi Public Library’s Interview/Document Verification Date and Admit Card 2022 latest update.
Delhi Public Library Recruitment 2023
- 1 Delhi Public Library Recruitment 2023
- 2 Delhi Public Library Recruitment Overview
- 3 Latest Vacancy of DPL Multi Tasking Staff
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Public Library Vacancy
- 5 How To Apply DPL Recruitment 2023 Online?
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre has begun hiring for the open positions of Library & Information Assistant, Library Clerk, MTS, UDC, LDC, and Motor Driver at Delhi Public Library in 2023. This is good news for young people who want to work at Delhi DPL. Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre has hired DPL Library & Information Assistant, Library Clerk, MTS, UDC, LDC, and Motor Driver candidates from DPL Rojgar Bharti if they meet the requirements outlined in the official notification from DPL. Candidates who meet the requirements for this position can apply online at dpl.gov.in. applicants who are qualified and willing to apply before the deadline.
Under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India, the Delhi Public Library invites applications for filling 30 positions as Library & Information Officers, Library & Information Assistants, Assistant Librarians & Information Officers (Braille), and Consultant (Admn.). From September 19th to October 19th, 2022, interested applicants are encouraged to apply for the Delhi Public Library Recruitment via the official website. Before completing their online application form, applicants must read the announcement. On the page, you’ll find a direct link to download the Notification Pdf and Application Form. Therefore, you should read this site as well.
Delhi Public Library Recruitment Overview
|Organization Name||Delhi Public Library|
|Number of Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Start Date of Application||March 2023|
|Last Date of Application||May 2023|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
About Delhi Public Library
The Delhi Public Library is a separate organization that falls under the Ministry of Culture. It is run by a Delhi Library Board and is entirely supported by the Indian government. The Government of India started the Delhi Public Library in 1951 as a UNESCO project. It began as a small unitary library in old Delhi, Opp., and was opened by Hon. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, India’s first Prime Minister. Old Railway Station in Delhi. Since then, it has grown to become one of the best Public Library Systems in Delhi’s metropolis. The DPL department now requires multitasking staff for library management and other tasks.
Check Also:- ICMR Recruitment 2023
Latest Vacancy of DPL Multi Tasking Staff
For the Delhi Public Library, the Central Government has advertised for Multi-Tasking Staff Positions. A test will be held by the DPL department to fill the Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy. Candidates must hold a Diploma in Library and Information Science from a recognized institute in order to submit an application for the DPL Vacancy 2023. The Competitor can check their qualification measures for DPL Opportunity 2023 Warning and pay scale, determination process, Application charge, Capability through our article data which is given under the part and check the Recognition Occupations.
Check Also:- NTRO Recruitment 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Public Library Vacancy
- The aspirant must possess Senior Secondary or Equivalent from a recognized Board/Institute.
- The aspirant should have Certificate/Diploma in Library and Information Science.
- The aspirant maximum age should be 25 Years as on 25th May 2023.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserve Categories aspirants as per Government of India Norms and Rules.
- Pay Scale: – Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1800/- Per month.
- For All Reserved and Unreserved Category Aspirants–No Applicable
Selection Process of DPL
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained in Skill Test and qualified aspirants facing Personal Interview conducts by Delhi Public Library.
Check Also:- LMRCL Recruitment 2023
How To Apply DPL Recruitment 2023 Online?
- First of all, the candidates go to the official website of DPL i.e. dpl.gov.in
- Search News At Your Library box and Choose Notice for Multi Tasking Staff Post link.
- The aspirants must read recruitment notification carefully.
- After reading Notice, the aspirant goes to under the Page of PDF.
- Download Application Form of DPL and Take a print out.
- Enter all the information regarding qualification and Attached documents.
- Check Application Form carefully and Deposit Application Form of DPL at postal Address.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for future use.