Chhattisgarh Police SI Recruitment 2021 – The students who want to make a career in various departments of Chhattisgarh Police. Such as Constable (GD), Constable (Tradesman), Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander, Subedar, etc. The CG Police department ready to announces various notifications for all these posts every year. So students need to read this article carefully to get the latest information about Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2021.
The Chhattisgarh Police is the law enforcement organization under the control of the Department of Home Affairs of Chhattisgarh. Which includes 18 armed battalions and 9 reserve battalions. The Chhattisgarh Police is leveled out of the Department of Home Affairs, Government of Chhattisgarh. So the candidates need to read this article carefully.
The notifications are sharing through the official website cgpolice.gov.in to apply for the different posts. The CG Police Recruitment Board also provides the notification of CG Police Constable 2021 soon on the website. So the candidates who are eager about the Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2021, must keep watching this website on regular basis.
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2021 Overview
- 1 Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2021 Overview
- 1.1 CG Police Vacancy Details 2021
- 1.2 CG Police Constable Exam 2021 Dates
- 1.3 CG Police Bharti 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Chhattisgarh Police Bharti 2021 Physical Standard Criteria
- 1.5 CG Police SI ASI Constable Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- 1.6 CG Police Application Fees
- 1.7 How to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Application Process 2021?
- 2 Chhattisgarh Police Exam Pattern and Syllabus
|Name of the Board||CG Police Recruitment|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Name of the Posts||Constable (GD), Constable (Tradesman), Subedar, Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander, Constable|
|Notification Date||Available Soon|
|Selection Process||Document Verification, Physical Test & Written Test|
CG Police Vacancy Details 2021
Here some post details are provided by us and if any candidate has any query regarding posts. They can ask us through the comment box. So the students are requested to read the article line by line without scrolling the page. To get the full information about Chhattisgarh Police Vacancy 2021 details.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Sub Inspector||436 Posts|
|Platoon Commander||108 Posts|
|Constable GD||5271 Posts|
CG Police Constable Exam 2021 Dates
The Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2021 notification is not available yet. So the important information and dates are releasing soon on the website after the official announcement.
|Commencement of online application form||Available soon|
|Last date||Available soon|
|Fee Payment Link||Available soon|
|CG Police Constable Admit Card Issue Date||10 days before the exam|
|Document Verification/ Physical Test Date||Available soon|
|CG Police Constable exam date||Available soon|
|Result date||One or two months after the exam|
CG Police Bharti 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to read the below paragraph carefully in which we provide detailed information of eligibility.
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates to apply for different posts of Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2021, need to fulfill the necessary eligibility criteria. These eligibility criteria include age limit, qualification, physical parameter etc. So read this article carefully.
|Post||Qualification||Age in Years|
|Police Constable (Telecom)||Candidates should have Passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board||18 – 28|
|Constable (MT)||10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||10+2 passed from a recognized Board|
Nationality of Candidates – Must be a Citizen of India to apply for this post.
CG Police Sub Inspector and Subedar Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
So the candidates who want to appear in the exam of Sub Inspector and Subedar posts possess a Bachelor Degree or equivalent degree from a recognized university. Educational and age criteria defined in the below table for Chhattisgarh Police SI and Subedar Recruitment 2021.
|Posts||Educational Qualification||Age in Years|
|Sub Inspector/ Subedar/ Sub Inspector (Special Branch)||Candidates should pass three years of Graduation or its equivalent in any discipline from any recognized University.||18 – 28|
|Sub Inspector (Finger Expert and Document)||Candidates having Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized University.|
|Sub Inspector (Computer)||Candidates should possess a BCA or B. SC degree in Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized University.|
|Sub Inspector (Telecommunications)||Candidates having Bachelor/ Diploma/ Engineering Degree in Telecommunications/ Electrical/ Electronic Trade or its equivalent.|
Nationality of Candidates – Must be a Citizen of India to apply for this post.
Chhattisgarh Police Bharti 2021 Physical Standard Criteria
The CG Police Recruitment department decides some physical parameters to appoint as a police constable. Such as the Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test which help in preparing candidate merit list. So read this article upto end and get the latest notification information.
CG Police Constable Recruitment Physical Measurement
The Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment department set some parameters for both male and female candidates. But there are different parameters for chest, race, height in the case of males and females.
|General||168 cm||81 – 86 cm||1500 Meter||5m 40s||153 cm||Exempted||800 Meter||3m 20s|
|OBC||168 cm||81 – 86 cm||153 cm|
|SC||153 cm||79 – 84 cm||153 cm|
|ST||158 cm||76 -81 cm||153 cm|
CG Police SI ASI Constable Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Board will select Constable, ASI, SI based on the following test. so the candidates who appear in the CG Police Recruitment Exam can pass the below selection process level.
Chhattisgarh Police Constable SI ASI Selection Process:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Written Examination
- Hindi/ English Typing
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
- Verification of Documents
CG Police Application Fees
The application fee for various posts in Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2021 is prescribed by the board. Candidates have to pay the fee to appear in the CG Police Recruitment Exam. The mode of payment of fees is online such as net banking, UPI, debit card, credit card and offline through SBI Bank challan.
How to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Application Process 2021?
The candidates who want to apply for the CG Police Recruitment Constable ASI SI post can go through these steps which are providing below.
- Visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Board www.cgpolice.gov.in.
- The CG Police website home page is open on your screen.
- Then search for the Recruitment link on the home page.
- Click on that link and download the notification and read it carefully.
- After that click on the application form and carefully fill it with the required credentials, such as date of birth, name, qualification, address etc.
- Now upload the scanned document and pay the application fee through UPI, Debit card, net banking.
- When the application process is complete then click on submit button.A successful submission message appears and a new page of the complete application form will be open on your screen.
- Take a printout or save it for future use.
Chhattisgarh Police Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The pattern of exams for Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2021 is based on the below table. The exam is conducted in both languages – English and Hindi. The examination is held once a time a year, so candidates are requested to read this article carefully and fill the application form without any mistake.
|Subjects||No of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|Arithmetic||25||25||2 hours (120 Minutes)|
Chhattisgarh Police SI Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The syllabus of CG Police SI Recruitment covers the following topic and pattern described in the table below. So check the below topics and prepare for the exams.
- Reasoning – Verbal and Logical
- Quantitative Aptitude – Simple Interest, Banker’s Discount, Volume and Surface Area, Area, Races and Games, Ratio and Proportion, Time and Distance, an allegation of Mixture, Square root and Cube root, Problem of H.C.F and L.C.M, Probability, Average, Compound Interest, Time and Work, Simplification, Numbers
- General Knowledge – Artists, Geography, Indian Economy, Environmental Issues, General Science, Famous Book and Authors, Literature, Civics, Indian History, Sports, Indian Politics, Current Affairs
- Computer Knowledge – Basic Computer Science
- Applied Science – Biology, Physics, Chemistry
- English – Fill in the Blanks, Idioms and Phrases, Jumbled Sentence, Synonyms, Antonyms, one-word substitution, Detecting Common Errors, Detecting Misspelt words, Sentence Improvement, Questions based on Passage, Cloze test
|Question Paper||Sub Inspector Post Examination||Subjects||Questions||Duration|
|Part 1||Compulsory for All||Hindi/ English Language||60||2 hours|
|Part 2||Compulsory for All||General Knowledge/ General Studies||100||3 hours|
|Part 3||Only for SI Radio/ SI Finger Print and SI Question Document||Science (Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics)||100||2 hours|
|Part 4||Only for SI (Computer)||Computer Science||100||2 h|
CG Police Assistant Sub Inspector Constable Exam Admit Card 2021
So applicants can download the Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Admit Card 2021 from the official website after the announcement. For that candidates need some information like date of birth, registration number to log in. And after completing the log-in process candidate can download the CG Police Recruitment admit card 2021. The board can not allow the candidate to appear in the exam without the admit card. So the detailed process to download the CG Police Bharti 2021 admit card is providing below.
- Firstly visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment board www.cg.police.gov.in.
- Search and click on the link of the Chhattisgarh Police SI admit cart on the home page.
- A new page will open and fill in the required credential to download the CG SI Police admit card.
- Then click on submit button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout of it to appear in the exam.
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment Result 2021
The result of Chhattisgarh Police Constable, SI, ASI Recruitment Result 2021 is available on the official website. So the candidates no need to go here and there. After the official announcement, the result is available on the website. So those candidates who appear in the various posts exam of CG Police Recruitment 2021, can download their results from the official website. So the step-by-step process to download the result is mention below.
- Visit the official website of CG Police whose link is www.cg.police.gov.in.
- Search the Recruitment tab and in a drop-down menu click on the Result button.
- Then click on the appropriate Result link.
- Enter the candidate required details from admit card such as registration number, roll number, date of birth.
- After that click on submit button.
- The result of Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2021 appears on the screen.
- Save it or download and take a printout for further use.
CG Police Department Salary Structure
The pay scale of Chhattisgarh Police for various posts is mention below. The candidates are worried about the pay scale of CG Police Rank-wise. So to resolve this query we collect the salary structure information from the official website.
|Inspector||Rs 15600- 37,000/- with grade pay of Rs.5400/-|
|Sub Inspector||Rs 9300- 34,900/- with grade pay of Rs. 4900/-|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||Rs 9300- 34,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|Head Constable||Rs. 5200- 20,400/- with grade pay of Rs. 3200/-|
|Deputy Commissioner of Police||Rs. 5200- 20,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 2400/-|
|Officers||Rs. 37,000- 65,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 7900/-|
|ADCP||Rs.15,600- 39,900/- with grade pay of Rs. 6600/-|
|Assistant Commissioner of Police||Rs.15,600- 38,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/-|
|Circle Officer||Rs.15,600- 37,500/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/-|
|Sub-divisional Police Officer||Rs.15,600- 37,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/-|
So the candidates we provide almost all information about Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2021 in the article. For more information kindly bookmark the website or also you visit our page regularly basis.