CFMS Bihar Employee Salary Slip – CFMS Bihar is an online portal started by the Government of Bihar for the employees of the state. If you are working in any government post in Bihar then you can download the salary slip by logging on to the Bihar CFMS portal. Apart from this, many services are available on this portal for government employees. In this article, we will know all the important information about CFMS Bihar eNidhi. Therefore, you are requested to read this article in detail till the last so that you can get all the information related to it in detail. This system only manages the salary to be distributed by the Government of Bihar (GOB). Only this Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) provides the following facilities to the employees of the Bihar Government.
CFMS Bihar Employee Salary Slip
Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) is a portal launched by the Government of Bihar. This portal is run by the Financial Department. Manages salary distribution for employees working in various departments under the Government of Bihar. Other services like leave application, pension, etc. are not provided to government employees on this portal. Here only some services related to salary are provided. By promoting digitization, the Bihar government is also providing the facility of viewing the salary slips of its state government employees through online mode by logging into the official portal of CFMS Bihar.
Till now, gradually all government departments are being digitized. For this, the software has been prepared for different departments according to them. The Bihar government is also now moving in the direction of digitizing all types of services. The benefits of various government services will now be provided to the citizens of the state through a digital medium. CFMS Bihar portal has been started to provide benefits of salary and other related services to government employees. Next, we are going to give detailed information about this portal. To download the salary, they have to enter some details like PAN number, GPF/PRAN, Aadhar number, etc. After verifying the OTP, you will be able to download the payslip easily. Next, we are going to know the step-wise process to download the payslip.
e-nidhi.bihar.gov.in CFMS – General View
|Authority||Government of Bihar|
|Department||Department of Finance|
|Section||Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS)|
|Training manual of pay Bill, Bihar||http://finance.bih.nic.in/CFMS/Bihar-CFMS-Employee-and-PayBill-Training-Manual.pdf|
|Official Website||https://cfmstraining.bihar.gov.in/ (or) http://e-nidhi.bihar.gov.in/|
Also Check RESS Salary Slip
Benefits of CFMS Bihar e-Nidhi Employee Salary Slip
- CFMS Portal Bihar has been started by the Government of Bihar for the employees working in various government departments.
- Employees can download salary slips through this portal in a secure manner sitting at home.
- Employees can download their payslips by visiting the portal and entering some details.
- Apart from the salary slips, you will be able to get information about NSP contribution, tax deduction, GIS contribution, service details etc.
- Employees will not need to stand and wait for hours to collect their salary slips.
- The complete data of the employees will be securely recorded by the government through online mode on the portal so that transparency can be maintained in the works.
Steps to log in on e-Nidhi Bihar
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of CFMS Bihar https://cfmstraining.bihar.gov.in.
- A login form will appear in front of you on the homepage.
- In this form, you will have to enter your username and password.
- After entering the login details, click on the “Login” button at the bottom.
- Now you will be logged in to the portal.
- In this way, by following some easy steps, you can log in to the portal.
Steps to Download Bihar Employee Salary Slip
- First of all, you have to go to the employee page of CFMS Bihar.
- Here you have to select “Employees” in “Login As”.
- Now a form will appear in front of you.
- In this form, PAN number, GPF / PRAN, Aadhaar number, etc. have to be entered.
- After that click on the “Generate OTP” button.
- Now OTP will come on your registered mobile number, it will have to be verified.
- Once the OTP is verified, click on the “Get Me In” button.
- After this, the payslip will be displayed on your screen.
- You can also print/download it.
Also Check TS Treasury Bill Status
Available Services on eNidhi Bihar Portal (CFMS)
- Active/Inactive Employee
- Employee loan
- Grouping employees
- Regular Monthly Salary Bill
- Advance Pay Bill
- Earned Leave Encashment Bill
- Recovery from Employee Salary
- New Employee Creation
- Option to modify employee group details
- Suspend Employee
- Annual Salary Increment
- Employee promotion
Also Check TN ECS Portal Payslip