ADW Scholarship 2023 – Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Award is a very prestigious Award opportunity that is Ready to Aspirants belonging to minority communities and residing in the Tamil Nadu State. In this Page today, we will be sharing with all of you the details of this Award scheme so that you can apply for it without any problem. We have shared the basic Information including the eligibility criteria, education criteria, and the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to apply for the ADW Award Tamil Nadu 2023.
The 2023 ADW Scholarship is open to students of all ages and backgrounds! This prestigious award offers students the opportunity to study a chosen subject in depth, and to gain the knowledge and experience that will help them achieve their career goals. Whether you’re a student who is starting out on your career journey, or you’re looking to expand your knowledge and skills, the ADW Scholarship can help you reach your goals. So why wait? Apply today!
ADW Scholarship 2023
- 1 ADW Scholarship 2023
- 2 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 ADW Scholarship Tamil Nadu Schemes Available 2023
- 4 ADW Scholarship Rewards Details
- 5 Important Dates
- 6 How To Apply Online For ADW Scholarship 2023 Tamil Nadu Application Process?
Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Award are especially available to minority Aspirants who want to continue their education but are not able to do so because of their weak financial background. The Due date to apply for this Award scheme is 30th April 2023 so you have to make sure that you fill in the application form before the due date in order to be eligible for all the benefits. Various types of benefits are Given to the Aspirants in this Award scheme presented by the organization of the Tamil Nadu Government.
Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Scholarship is an annual scholarship for the outstanding students from Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe communities. The aim of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students in order to pursue a higher education and develop their potential. Eligible candidates must have a brilliant academic record, demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, and have a passion for social work.
ADW Scholarship Details
|Name||ADW Scholarship Tamil Nadu 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Tamil Nadu state|
|Objective||Providing various benefits|
The Candidates must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this Award scheme:-
- The Aspirants should belong to SC/ST, be Minority Muslims or convert to Christianity.
- They should be native residents of Tamil Nadu for more than 5 years.
- Aspirants studying class I to the Ph.D. level can apply for the ADW scholarship.
- For Aspirants applying for ADW hostels, the distance between the school/college and their residence should be more than five kilometers. However, this condition does not apply to girls.
- In female Aspirants , the distance between the school/college to the place of residence can be five kilometers.
- The family income should not exceed INR 2,00,000 per annum.
- Aspirants who want to study in distinguished schools should have cleared the previous qualifying examination.
- The Aspirants should have studied in an adi dravidar welfare, GTR, government or government-aided schools.
- Aspirants wanting to pursue classes XI and XII in reputed schools through the ADW scholarship should ensure their family income does not exceed INR 1,00,000 per annum.
You have to submit the following documents to get the benefit under this scheme:-
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank details
- Proof of ID
ADW Scholarship Tamil Nadu Schemes Available 2023
The following Award will be Ready to the Candidates by the Government of Tamil Nadu State:-
- Abolition Of Bonded Labor System
- Adi Dravidar And Tribal Welfare Department
- Adi Dravidar And Tribal Welfare Department – Stationary – Text Books
- Admission Of Adi Dravidar / Tribal Aspirants In Plus One At Reputed Schools.
- Afforestation Schemes Providing Incentives And Providing Employment To Tribals In Forest Operation.
- All India Service Examinations Like I.A.S., I.P.S., I.R.S., Etc.
- Animal Husbandry
- Annual Gandhi Memorial Award
- Assistance For Funeral Rites
- Assistance To Lawyers For Starting Their Practice
- Awards To Bright Students
- Book Bank – Books Will purchase For Medical/ Engineering/ Law / M.B.A./Veterinary / Agri. And Polytechnic/Courses And Placed In The Library.
- Book Bank – Books Will purchase For Medical/ Engineering/ Law / M.B.A./Veterinary / Agri. And Polytechnic / Courses And Placed In The Library.
- Burial Ground – Provision Of Burial Grounds And Pathway To Burial Grounds
- Chief Minister Merit Award- Given Rs.3000/- Per Annum For 5 Years
- Chief Minister S Merit Award
- Community Halls
- Construction Of Free Houses For Tribals
ADW Scholarship Rewards Details
- The government will grant the following ADW Award incentives to female Aspirants
- The female Aspirants belonging to the SC/ST category and studying classes III to V will receive INR 500 per Years.
- The adi dravidar tribal welfare will grant INR 1,000 per annum to SC/ST girl Aspirants in class VI.
- SC/ST Aspirants students in classes VII and VIII will receive INR 1,500 per Year.
- Children of those engaged in unclean occupation and studying in class X will receive INR 1,850 through the ADW Award.
For College Students
- The government grants INR 7,500 under the higher educational ADW Award to Aspirants pursuing an undergraduate degree and polytechnic courses.
- The Aspirants pursuing a postgraduate degree and professional courses will receive INR 8,000 per Year.
- The state government also offers an ADW Award amount to students in self-finance colleges.
- The law graduates will receive a lump-sum amount of INR 50,000 to Ready their practice
- The Ready date to apply online is 06th January 2023.
- The Due date to apply online -is 10th February 2023.
- Extended Due date to apply online -15th March 2023.
- The Due date for District level process of fresh and renewal applications is 15th March 2023
- The Due date for the H.o.D level process is 25th March 2023
Also Read-Tripura Pre Matric Scholarship 2023
How To Apply Online For ADW Scholarship 2023 Tamil Nadu Application Process?
- First of all you have to Go To the official website of ADW Scholarship i.e escholarship.tn.gov.in
- Now you have to select “Type of Award” such as.
- BC, MBC Award
- Adi Davidar Tribal Welfare Scholarship
- Adi Davidar and Tribal Scholarship for HSC/ITI
- After that you have to Press on “New Registration”.
- And Search all the Needs details very carefully & correctly.
- Now Fill Up all the required documents and Read all the details.
- After That submit your application form.