YSR Vahana Mitra scheme was launched last year for the beneficiaries like drivers and cab drivers etc. But the scheme has been re-launched to help all these beneficiaries in the lockdown caused by the coronavirus pandemic. Under this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh state government will provide financial assistance to auto drivers and cab drivers. Through this scheme, Rs 10000 per year will be provided by the state government to auto drivers and cab drivers. Financial assistance will be provided to auto drivers and cab drivers due to the lockdown in the country. YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme List 2022 Beneficiary List, Apply Online, Eligibility List can be checked from this page for Driver Rs. 10000 help.
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme List 2022
YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme was launched by the AP Government last year. The scheme was launched to enable drivers including cab and auto drivers to get some assistance amid the coronavirus pandemic. This year also the scheme has been restarted and the beneficiaries have already applied for it. Those who have applied last year will have to apply again for YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme. Schemes are being started by the state government for the poor working-class people of the state.
In this episode, AP YSR Vahana Mitra Yojana has been started. This scheme was officially launched by Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy on 4th October 2019. This scheme has been reintroduced for auto drivers and cab drivers. Through the Vahan Mitra scheme, the state government aims to increase the income and reduce the cost of taxi repairs by providing financial assistance to economically weaker taxi drivers. All auto, cab drivers registered under the YSR Vahan Mitra scheme will be provided an amount of Rs 10,000 through the bank account.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy-led government gave relief news to CAB. The organization has announced the second term of the Vahan Mitra scheme for auto, maxi taxi, and cab drivers who are struggling with job and money crunch amid the lockdown. In such a situation, this scheme has been started to help all the beneficiaries. Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy said that the scheme will be made relevant for proprietor cum drivers, auto maxi taxis, and cab drivers who drive their vehicles as a major aspect of independent work. It is being told that the application process of the latter phase will be completed by May 26 through the ward and village secretaries.
Vahana Mitra Yojana – Highlights
|Scheme Name||Vahana Mitra Scheme|
|Launched By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Objective||Financial assistance to cab drivers|
|Benefit||Financial assistance for repair and insurance|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of State|
|Last Date to apply||31/10/2019|
Also Check Assam Ration Card List 2022
Benefits of Andhra Pradesh YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide personal assistance to auto, cab drivers.
- According to the provisions of the Vahan Mitra scheme, financial assistance of Rs 10,000 will be provided to all the beneficiary cab drivers under the scheme.
- The amount of assistance to be provided under the scheme will be made available for repairs and insurance.
- After the implementation of this scheme, the life and economic condition of auto drivers will improve.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the online arrangement has been made by the state government so that the driver can easily take advantage of the scheme.
- Vehicle Mitra Scheme assistance amount will be paid directly into the bank account of the drivers through the registered bank account.
Also Check ePunjabSchool login 2022
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Apply Online
- As a first step, you have to visit the official website of the AP Transport Department.
- Now from the homepage itself “Online Application for Financial Assistance to Owner cum Driver w.r.t. Click on Auto / Taxi / Cab Vehicles.
- Various options will appear on a new page.
- Now click on the “Apply Online” section.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter all the details asked in that form.
- Click on the Preview button to verify all the details.
- Now click on submit option.
- Now your Registration or Application ID will be generated.
- Take printout as proof of application.
Also Check JSY Registration
Check Vahana Mitra Yojana Beneficiaries List
- Firstly visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Transport Department www.aptransport.org .
- On the homepage of the official website, you will see the link “Vahan Mitra Yojana Taxi Driver Beneficiaries List”.
- After clicking on the link, provide all the information displayed on the screen like application number and Aadhar card number
- After this, the beneficiary list will appear in front of you.
- Check your name in the beneficiary list and take a print of the list for future reference.
Check AP Vahana Mitra Yojana Status
- Firstly visit the official website of Vahan Mitra Andhra Pradesh.
- Click on the link “Application Status” on the official website
- Now you can check the status of your application with the help of your Aadhar Number and Application Number.