WBSEDCL Bill Payment – West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited also known as WBSEDCL is primarily responsible for generating electricity from hydroelectric power and distributing it in the state of West Bengal. The company has taken the initiative to electrify the rural areas of the state. WBSEDCL has started 20 Regional Offices, 5 Zones, 74 Distribution Divisions with more than 500 customer care to provide the best and most efficient services to the residents. We strive to bring a safe, simple, and reliable WBSEDCL (West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited) online bill payment method that can be completed without any hassle or worry.
WBSEDCL Bill Payment
Looking for easy ways to make WBSEDCL bill payments online? Want to know how to view WBSEDCL Bill? Can’t find the WBSEDCL login page? The official website allows you to make WBSEDCL online bill payments, view your bills, download WBSEDCL payment receipts, register complaints online, and much more. WBSEDCL App (Vidyut Sahayak) is a great option if you want to pay electricity bills from your mobile. You can also try third-party apps and wallets like Google Pay, PhonePe, FreeCharge, etc. to make West Bengal electricity bill payments online.
West Bengal SEDCL Service
- Online payment using website portal and mobile app.
- mobile wallet
- Offline cash counters at the company’s customer care centers.
- Use of Government’s e-Pradhan system
- Payment at Kiosk Centers Online payment by third-party collection centers.
Also Check WB Prochesta Scheme
West Bengal State electricity Online Payment Procedure
- Visit the official WBSEDCL website page.
- For unregistered users, click on the new user option. Register, then log in using User ID and Password.
- A new page will appear with the User ID and other technical details.
- Now select the ‘Pay Bill’ option in the menu.
- The page will open the bill details of the particular month. Check all the details and select the check box and then click “Next” to continue.
- View the amount and electricity details, then select the appropriate payment method.
- Double-check the details, and if correct, now click on the “Confirm” tab followed by the “Proceed to make payment” option.
- On the payment page, select the payment option, select the sub-options then the type to go to the payment gateway.
- Now follow the on-screen command to complete the payment using the online channel.
- The system will then provide an acknowledgment receipt. Save and print for reference.
Also Check WB Student Credit Card Scheme
Pay WBSEDCL Bill Payment Online through WBSEDCL App
- Download the app to your phone. Click here to download WBSEDCL App
- Open the app > Enter your mobile number > Register using the OTP sent on the number.
- Add your account by entering your 9-digit User ID.
- Click on Pay Bill > Your Name and Consumer ID will appear > Click on it.
- This will redirect you to the payment page.
- Your User ID will automatically appear on the page.
- Enter the captcha details > Click on Next.
- Now you can check your outstanding bill details on the page.
- Enter your email address (if you want to receive a payment receipt by mail) > Tick the box to select Bill > Click the Next button.
- Select Payment Gateway from the given options> Agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box> Click on Confirm button.
- Depending on the payment gateway chosen, you can see a list of payment methods.
- This generally includes internet banking, debit cards, credit cards, UPI, and similar things.
- Select the mode of payment.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and proceed to make an online bill payment for WBSEDCL.
- You will receive your WBSEDCL payment receipt on your registered mobile number and email id.
Also Check WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme
West Bengal State Electricity Payment Using Mobile Wallet
- WB electricity consumers should register for EBPP by providing their consumer ID and establishment number using the blank website page.
- Once you have registered, the billing details will be visible to the consumer on the Bank’s portal every time a bill is generated.
- The consumer can view all the electricity details and pay the bill using the bank portal or ATM.
- They can use through the manual process or standing instructions.
- Consumers can set a limit for bill payment, which is automatically debited.
- The system will debit the amount only if it is less than or equal to the bill amount.
- However, the system is open only to HDFC customers while other banks are introducing this facility.
Also Check Swasthya Sathi scheme
Steps to Download WB SEDCL Bill Payment Receipt
- Visit this WBSEDCL official portal
- Select the option “Download Payment Receipt”
- Select the Consumer ID / Application Number option
- to fill in the captcha code
- Select the Proceed button.
- You can download/take printouts from the portal.