All the students of West Bengal state can now continue their education without worrying about financial activities. Today we will read about WBMDFC Scholarship Schemes for the year 2022. We have written exclusive material about West Bengal Scholarship-like procedure to apply for the WBMDFC scholarship and eligibility criteria given separately for each scholarship of the West Bengal state. Also, we have provided some of the features and benefits of the West Bengal Scholarship. We have also provided the types of scholarships that are conducted by the Government of West Bengal for the students of West Bengal State.
WBMDFC Scholarship 2022
- 1 WBMDFC Scholarship 2022
- 2 West Bengal MDFC Scholarship Online 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Some students want to study further. But it was not possible for them due to financial constraints. So, in West Bengal, the state government has thought about these students. And also bring WBMDFC Scholarship 2022 to help these poor needy students. Before this scheme, many other schemes are also running in the state for the citizens of West Bengal. However, the government has worked in the development of the state of West Bengal. But somehow, poor people cannot afford the higher education level education of their children. But now they don’t have to worry. Because in the field of education also the government has a backbone. The state of development of education has increased day by day in the state of West Bengal.
WBMDFC Scholarship Apply Online 2022 – Overview
|Launched by||West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation (WBMDFC)|
|Beneficiaries||Students of WB State|
Also Check WB Prochesta Scheme
West Bengal MDFC Scholarship Online 2022 Eligibility Criteria
West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation provides various types of scholarships for the students who are not able to pursue higher education due to the very expensive fees of the colleges and schools of West Bengal state. There are different types of scholarships that are available on the website of West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation. This scholarship will help to develop the campus of the state of West Bengal and will also help to develop the human resource of the country by providing incentives to pursue education. If you also want to know about this scholarship program, then you can get information here. We have to give you all the required details through which you can easily apply for the application form.
For Pre- Matric Scholarship
- Firstly, the student must be a permanent resident of the state of West Bengal.
- Also, the annual income of the student’s family should not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
- Secondly, applicants must belong to minority communities. So they must have at least 50% marks in their previous course.
- However, only students of class 1 to class X can apply under this type.
- The most important thing is that the applicant must be studying under the institute or school from the Central Government or State Government schools.
- Also, students from other state or private schools are not eligible for this West Bengal Scholarship Program.
Also Check Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
For Post Matric Scholarship
- Firstly, the students must have permanent residence from the state of West Bengal.
- He/she should also study under government institutions or institutions authorized by the state government.
- Also, the total family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs 2 lakh per annum.
- After that, the authority will check the marks obtained by the student. Hence, they must have secured at least 50% marks in their previous class.
- Students from other states are also not eligible to apply under this scholarship.
Also Check PM Mudra Yojana 2022
For WB Merit cum Means Scholarship
- The applicant should have a domicile of West Bengal.
- According to the scholarship, the total family income of the applicant should not exceed 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- To take advantage of the scholarship, students must also be a part of a technical course or a professional course.
- To get the benefit of the scholarship, the applicant must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in his previous class.
For WB Talent Support Stipend Scholarship
- Applicant must be a native of West Bengal.
- The applicant should have got admission to a technical/professional course.
- An applicant must have secured at least 50% marks in the final Higher Secondary / Graduation examination.
- The annual family income of the student should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh.
Also Check e Gram Swaraj Portal
For Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship
- Applicant must be a student of class – XI and XII
- Applicant must be under graduation in Engineering, Medical and Technical/ Vocational courses,
- Also Under Graduate, Post Graduate level students who are doing general degree courses.
- The scholarship will be sanctioned to the deserving students on the basis of merit-cum-means criteria.
- Students pursuing M.Phil courses and doctoral courses from state-aided institutions are eligible.
- The upper limit of family income is Rs. 2,50,000/- per annum has been fixed.
Steps to Apply WBMDFC Scholarship 2022 Online
- Firstly go to the official website www.wbmdfc.org
- On the homepage, you have to click on New Registration
- Now you have to select the district of your institute
- After that, the application form will open in front of you
- You have to enter all the required information in this application.
- Now you have to click on submit and proceed
- Now fill the scheme eligibility column on the webpage.
- Click on the “Submit and Proceed” button
- Also, check your relevant scholarship scheme
- A User ID will be generated.
- Log in with your User ID and Password
- Click on the “Final Submit” button
- Take a printout copy of the application form.