WB TET Recruitment Notification 2022 – West Bengal Board of Primary Education will publish the Online Application Form link for WBTET 2022 exam on its official website. The online registration process for West Bengal TET 2022 exam has started in 2nd Week of October 2021. The aspiring candidates have to apply online for WBTET 2022 exam only through WBBPE website wbbpe.org.
WB TET Recruitment Notification 2022
WBTET Recruitment Exam 2022 0verview
|Authority Name||West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE)|
|Course Name||Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) For Lower Primary & Upper Primary Level|
|Name of Exam||West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WB TET)|
|Application Form Release Date||June 2022 (Tentative)|
|Closing Date||July 2022 (Tentative)|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Exam Date||August 2022 (Expected)|
Also Check WBTET Result 2022
West Bengal Central School Service Commission conducts WBTET in order to shortlist candidates to teach in schools of West Bengal. The WB TET exam is conducted as per National Council for Teachers’ Education (NCTE) guidelines. West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WB TET) comprises 150 multiple choice questions which candidates need to attempt in 90 minutes duration.
WB TET Exam Date 2022
|WBTET Notification 2022 Released||October 2022|
|Start WBTET Application Form||2nd Week of October 2022|
|Last WBTET Application Form||4th Week of October 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Registration Fees||4th Week of October 2022|
|Submit Completed Registration / Print Application Form Last Date||1st Week of November 2022|
|WBTET Exam Dates||December 2022|
|Result Date of WBTET||Update Soon|
WBTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants should make sure the eligibility before applying online for WB TET 2022 exam. During this regard, candidates can download the official notification for detailed information regarding the eligibility norms. However, candidates can check important information related to the WBTET eligibility criteria below:
- The applicant must have completed Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary or similar to 12th class exam with a minimum of 50% marks and 2 years diploma course in education (D.El.Ed.)
- 12th standard (Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary) or similar exam with a minimum of 50% marks and 2 years Bachelors in education (B.El.Ed.).
- Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary or like 12th exam with minimum 50% marks and a diploma in education (Special Education) recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI)
- Any Graduate with 2 years diploma in education (D.El.Ed.) can apply. WB TET Exam Pattern 2022:
Age Limit – Applicant age should be between 18-40 year. Age relaxation as per the norms.
How to Fill WB TET Recruitment Application Form 2022?
- Firstly, Visit the official website i.e. wbbpe.org & wbsed.gov.in
- Click on “Online Application for WB (TET) 2022
- Process login ID and password after putting inputs in the given fields
- Fill the login ID and password as directed on the link
- Details will appear before you one after one
- The required documents such as Photograph, Signature Upload
- Pay fees as required in the directed mode
- Finally, take a printout for future uses
WB TET Selection Process 2022
- Participants selection process will be done based on the performance in the West Bengal TET Entrance Exam conducted by West Bengal State Government.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks scored in the Entrance Exam.
- Participants also have to go for Final Round Personal Interview
WB TET Exam Pattern
There were 2 Papers in the West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WB TET). Candidates can appear either for Paper I or Paper II Exam. Further, you can easily prepare for the test as there is no negative marking in the West Bengal TET 2022 Exam. There will be only 150 Questions asked for 150 Marks. The total time duration for 2 papers is 3 Hours. So, get a glance on the WB TET 2022 Exam Pattern and then proceed further.