4 Tricks to Watch Age Restricted : The age restriction policy of YouTube is also one of many policies which keep the content on this platform safe for work and for underage users. The age restriction term prohibits the users from accessing potentially content without signing into their respective YouTube account. As YouTube is a multi-age group platform, it needs to strictly enforce terms and conditions like the age restriction policy to make sure proper content is accessible to the audience. Before, there used to be many workarounds that allowed its users to watch age-restricted content without signing into their YouTube account, But in the recent updates, YouTube has patched almost all third-party access to age-restricted videos.
If you want to watch an NSFW YouTube video, you have to be logged in to your Google account first. The problem is you can’t always log in. Maybe you’re on a shared computer, or it’s just too much hassle when you only want to watch a two-minute clip. Google has really restrictions on watching NSFW YouTube videos without signing in, and you might need to verify your age even if you are signed in.
4 Tricks to Watch Age Restricted
- 1 4 Tricks to Watch Age Restricted
- 2 What are age restrictions?
- 3 What videos are age-restricted on YouTube?
- 4 How To Play Age Restricted Videos On YouTube?
- 5 Turn off Restricted mode
- 6 Conclusion
We all know that age-restricted content can be frustrating. But fret not! There are plenty of tricks and techniques available to help us watch age restricted YouTube videos without having to login or register. One of the best ways to do this is to use a VPN. This will encrypt your traffic and help you evade any restrictions put in place by YouTube. Another great option is to sign up for a Vimeo account and use their desktop or mobile app to access age-restricted videos.
If you’re looking for a more permanent solution, try Watch ESPN. This subscription-based service offers a library of age-restricted content that you can access from the comfort of your own home. Lastly, Cloud TV is a great way to watch age-restricted channels without having to register or login. All you need is an internet connection and the ability to watch streaming content!
What are age restrictions?
The age restriction is crucial to prevent children and youngsters from accessing restricted and inappropriate content on online platforms. Age restriction will allow children to view the contents specifically designed for their age group.
Age restriction on platforms such as YouTube will typically help children become safe without exposure to the online world. But watching mature content can be cause long-term effects on children facing mental issues. So, it’s always better to keep children away from such content.
What videos are age-restricted on YouTube?
- Videos containing harmful pranks.
- The videos having dangerous accidents and casualty.
- Videos containing dangerous acts the child can easily replicate, such as handling fireworks or explosives.
- A video that specifically involves nudity and sexual content.
- Videos with heavy usage of vulgar language in the title, meta description, clips, or on thumbnails.
- A video generally promoting drugs or cannabis.
- A video containing sensitive and graphically violent clips of movies, games, or music videos.
How To Play Age Restricted Videos On YouTube?
Step 1: Use an alternate email address. This is one of the easiest and safest ways to watch age-restricted videos on YouTube. You can log in to the YouTube app on your respective Android, iOS smartphones, and tablets or use the desktop version on laptops or PCs with an entirely new email address. YouTube will then let you stream age-restricted videos if the new email address used confirms your age to be above 18.
Step 2: Making some changes to the YouTube video URL also does the trick. However, this method will only work if you use the YouTube desktop version.
Step 3: If the above method doesn’t work, you can also modify the YouTube video link by adding “NSFW” just before “YouTube” in the browser link.
1. Try the Invidious YouTube Client
The best option for watching NSFW videos currently is the alternative YouTube browser client Invidious. This runs in any web browser, just like regular YouTube does, so you can search for your videos and play them as normal. You can also grab the URL of any particular YouTube video and paste it directly into the search box. If videos don’t play in the standard browser window, try clicking the Download button to the side. This doesn’t actually download the video but attempts to open it in a new tab, which sometimes works, although it’s often disabled. You can also click Switch Invidious Instance if you have problems.
Method 1. You can watch age restricted YouTube videos just by making some tweaks in the video URL. Once you click on the video, click on the URL. All you have to do here is delete the watch? and replace the ‘=’ with ‘/’. Now click on go and you’re done.
2. Install a New YouTube App
The next option you can try is to install a new YouTube app on your laptop or phone. This is obviously less convenient, as it means you cannot watch the videos in your browser, but it can work well. The good thing about apps is that they tend to be updated regularly, although there’s no guarantee they will always work for restricted videos. Free Tube for Windows, Mac, and Linux, along with New Pipe and Sky Tube both for Android are among the best apps you can use. They’re all free, and all open-source, which should help relieve any security concerns you might have. They’re easy to use—just search and play your videos as you would using the normal YouTube tools.
Method 2. once you open the YouTube video, you can add ‘nsfw’ in between www. and YouTube. Like this- www.nsfwyoutube.com
3. Two Tools to Watch NSFW YouTube Videos
- Visit YouTube and load up the video you want to watch.
- If you’re prompted to sign in, click in the address bar at the top of your browser window instead.
- Highlight the part of the address that says youtube.com and change it to nsfwyoutube.com.
- Alternatively, change youtube.com to listenonrepeat.com.
- Hit Enter to continue.
- You’ll now be taken to either of those websites to watch your video. You won’t need to sign in to your account to view them.
Method 3. You can also add ‘pwn’ before YouTube in the URL once you have opened your chosen video.
4. Hack the YouTube URL
As with the first option, this method involves changing the address to the video in your browser’s address bar. But this time it doesn’t take you away from the official YouTube website. Changes to YouTube’s age verification system mean that this approach may no longer work, but we’ll leave the instructions here as it may be worth a try as a last resort.
- Load up the age-restricted video you want to watch.
- Click in the address bar in your browser.
- The URL will begin with www.youtube.com/watch? Highlight the word watch and change it to embed/ so the address now begins www.youtube.com/embed/?
- Hit Enter and the video will fill your browser window. Just click Play to watch it.
Method 4: Unlike other methods, you need to add ‘repeat’ after YouTube in the video URL in the address bar. This will redirect you to another website where you can easily watch the age restricted video without logging in Gmail.
5 Download video using an App
Another possibility of watching the flagged video on YouTube is watching the video by downloading it. There are many apps available both for Android and IOS. Using the third-party app will help you watch the restricted video without signing in or confirm the age. Copy the URL on the app and download it. Watch uninterrupted age-restricted videos by downloading the videos from an app
6 Using a proxy or VPN
Using a proxy is the oldest trick to watch a content warning video on YouTube. Many wonder if it even works? It does work if you are using the right proxy sites or apps. Proxy helps to hide your IP address and lets you watch the videos even when you are not signed in on YouTube. The proxy or VPN will switch your IP address to the region you choose and you will be able to access the video.
Turn off Restricted mode
Another option to stream the content warning videos is turning off the restricted mode on YouTube. You can toggle off the restriction in easy steps and watch the online videos without any difficulties.
- For the desktop user, it is easy steps, go to the settings icon, and scroll down the portal open up, and toggle off the “Restriction mode” at the bottom.
- For Mobile: Go to the profile icon, click on the icon, setting, general, and you can turn off the restriction mode.
Watching age-restricted YouTube videos is a great way to keep up with your interests while avoiding spoilers. However, if you want to watch the videos without having to login, you’ll need to follow these 4 tricks. Be sure to check out our blog for more tips on staying age-restricted on the internet!