UPTET Application Form 2022 – UPTET is a state-level exam conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB). The Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) exam conducted once a year for the recruitment of primary teachers (classes 1-5) and upper primary (junior) teachers (classes 6-8) in schools in Uttar Pradesh. UPTET is the minimum qualification required to be eligible for an appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII in Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2022 notification has been postponed due to an increase in COVID cases in India. The UPTET 2022 notification is scheduled to release on soon till further notice. The UPTET Notification 2022 released on official webste. Every year more than 17 lakh candidates appear for the UPTET exam. The official notification link will be mentioned below once it is released by UPBEB.
UPTET Recruitment 2022
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) is a state-level exam that conducted once a year so that candidates can apply for primary (class 1-5) and upper primary (class 6-8) level teachers in schools in Uttar Pradesh. be eligible. The exam will conduct by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB). UPTET exam organized in two shifts for two papers 1 and 2. UPTET Paper 1 is conducted for the candidates who plan to become a teacher of class 1-5. On the other hand, UPTET Paper 2 is for the candidates who are planning to become a teacher of classes 6-8. Candidates willing to become a teacher of classes 1-8 will have to appear in both papers. Both the UPTET papers are conducted on the same day in offline mode as pen-and-paper-based tests.
UPTET 2022 Notification – Overview
|Board Name||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|Post Names||Primary School Teacher and Middle School Teacher|
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2022 (UP TET 2022)|
|Type of Job||Recruitment|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date of Registration||Available Soon|
|UPTET Registration Last Date||Intimated in further Notice|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
Also Check Indian Army Rally Bharti 2022
UP TET 2022 Eligibility
For Primary School Teachers (Classes 1st to 5th)
- Graduation from UGC recognized University/ Institute + 2 years Diploma in EL. Education (D.El.Ed) – BTC or
- B.Ed from NCTE recognized Institute + Graduation from UGC recognized University / Institute with minimum 50% marks + OR
- Graduation from UGC recognized University / Institute + 2 years BTC / CT (Nursery) / Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) OR
- Graduation from UGC recognized University/ Institute + Special BTC training OR
- NS. Ed + Graduation with minimum 45% marks from UGC recognized University/ Institute OR
- 2 Years Special BCT Urdu Training in Uttar Pradesh + Graduation from UGC recognized University Institution OR
- Diploma in Teaching (for Urdu Teacher) from Aligarh Muslim University + Graduation from UGC recognized University/ Institute
For Upper Primary Teachers (Classes VI To VIII):
- Graduation / Post Graduation + 2 years Diploma in EL from UGC recognized University / Institute. Education (D.El.Ed) BTC or
- B.Ed from NCTE recognized Institute + Graduation / Post Graduation from UGC recognized University / Institute with minimum 50% marks OR
- Intermediate with at least 50% marks + 4 years B.El.Ed in Elementary Education OR
- 2 Year B.Ed / Special B.Ed + Graduation / Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks from UGC recognized University / Institute OR
- Intermediate with minimum 50% marks + 4 years BA / B.Ed / B.Ed OR Graduation / Post Graduation from UGC recognized University / Institute with minimum 45% marks + B.Ed OR
- 4 years BSC.Ed/ BSC/ B.Ed + Intermediate with at least 50% marks OR Graduation/ Post Graduation from UGC recognized University/ Institute + 1 year Special B.Ed
Also Check Delhi Rojgar Bazaar Portal
The minimum age limit to apply for Uttar Pradesh TET 2022 exam is 18 years, and the upper age limit is 35 years.
UPTET 2022 Application Fee
1. General/ OBC
- Paper I: 600/-
- Paper-II: 1200/-
2. SC/ ST
- Paper 1: 400/-
- Paper 2: 800/-
- Paper 1: 100
- Paper 2: 200
UPTET Selection Process:
- Written Examination
UPTET Application Form 2022 Apply Online
UPTET 2022 notification may release in May 2022. However, the exam notification and dates have now been postponed in view of the COVID-19 pandemic. The notification will now be issued after the pandemic situation subsides. The UPTET notification will contain important details of the exam including the application process, eligibility criteria, important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, and others. Candidates who qualify for the UPTET exam become eligible for recruitment as primary or upper-primary (also called middle school) level teachers in schools in Uttar Pradesh. Qualified candidates get their UPTET eligibility certificate in due time after the declaration of the result. UPTET eligibility certificate is valid for a period of five years.
Also Check Haryana Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
Steps to Apply Online for UPTET Recruitment 2022?
- Open the official portal of the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/
- On the UPBEB home page, you can check the ‘UPTET Application Form’.
- You can see a login page by clicking on it
- Read UPTET Notification carefully before apply
- In the Candidate Services section, click on “UPTET Registration”.
- Candidates register by registration section and continue with other steps like verify registration,
- fill education/exam details, update password/pay registration fee,
- fill correspondence address details, upload photo, and signature,
- print final application form
- Submit UP TET Application Form Online
- Now Filled Online UPTET Application Form 2022.
- Take a print of Uttar Pradesh TET Application Form 2022 Online.