Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has started accepting applications from female candidates for National Defense Academy (NDA). NDA is a national-level entrance exam conducted twice a year in different cities across India. Through NDA the candidates are selected for admission to the Defense Services i.e. Army, Air Force, and Navy. The online application form has been released on the official website of UPSC on 24 September 2021. Candidates can submit their application form by 6 October 2021, 6:00 PM. The online process has been reopened following the Supreme Court’s interim directions to allow female candidates for the exam, which was earlier conducted only for male candidates.
UPSC NDA Application Form 2021
UPSC NDA Application Form 2021 Last Date Apply from registration form at upsconline.nic.in. NDA / NA 2 Online Application Form 2021 for Female Candidates is started now. So all eligible and interested female candidates can apply for NDA II Application Form till the last date of 8th October. Only unmarried female candidates can fill the registration form on the official website www.upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in. In this article, you can check NDA Application Form Date, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, and Registration Link. National Defense Academy (NDA) entrance exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The exam is conducted twice – NDA I and NDA II. It is a national-level exam that is conducted in various cities across India.
UPSC NDA/NA 2 Application Form 2021 – Overview
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of Exam||National Defence Academy & Naval Academy-II Exam 2021.|
|UPSC NDA / NA 2 Notification Release Date||24 September 2021|
|NDA Application Form 2021||24 September 2021|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Last Date of Application Form||8 October 2021|
|NDA 2 exam for women candidates||14 November 2021|
|Mode of Registration Form||Online|
|Official Website||www.upsc.gov.in/ upsconline.nic.in|
Also Check Maharashtra Police Recruitment
NDA 2021 Educational Qualification:
The educational qualification is different for different academies. Candidates can check the educational qualification prescribed for various academies below.
- For the Army Wing of Defense Academy, candidates must have passed class-12 or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- For Air Force, Navy, and Naval Academy of National Defense Academy, candidates must have passed class-12 with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized Board or University.
UPSC NDA 2021 Age Limit:
For NDA 1 exam, both male and female candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd July 2002 and not later than 1st July 2005. For NDA 2 exam, both male and female candidates must not have been born earlier. From 2 January 2003 and not later than 1 January 2006.
Also Check Maharashtra Anganwadi Bharti 2021
UPSC NDA Apply Online 2021 Nationality:
- Indian citizens, subject of Bhutan, or Nepal category candidates are eligible for NDA 2021
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India (before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- Persons of Indian origin who migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, East African, Uganda, Burma countries of Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Zaire, Vietnam or the combined population of Ethiopia and Malawi with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Also Check Karnataka Anganwadi Vacancy 2021
NDA 2021 Marital Status:
Candidates must be unmarried to be eligible for NDA 2021.
Male and Female candidates will be eligible to apply for NDA 2021 exam.
UPSC NDA Vacancy Apply Online
Through NDA, candidates get admission in Defense in Army, Air Force, and Navy. Candidates must go through the following details such as application form, fee payment, eligibility criteria, and much more regarding the NDA application form 2021. This is the first batch of women candidates who applied for the NDA entrance exam. However, the physical number of vacancies available for girls will be notified later by the Ministry of Defence. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 14th November 2021 at 75 exam centers across the country to fill a total of 400 vacancies.
Also Check Karnataka NHM Recruitment 2021
NDA 2021 Application Fee:
Candidates can submit the application fee through online modes like debit cards, credit cards,s or net banking. Fee can be deposited in offline mode through the e-challan method of SBI Bank. 100/- will be charged for filing the NDA application form. However, candidates belonging to SC/ ST category and women candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Documents Required for UPSC NDA/ NA Application Form 2021
- Educational Certificate.
- Valid ID proof issued by the Government of India.
- Scanned images of candidate’s signature and photograph.
NDA 2021 Application Dates
|Notification releases||9th June 2021|
|Availability of application form||9th June 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||29th June 2021|
|Withdraw of application||6th July to 12th July 2021|
|Application for women candidates||24th September to 8th October 2021|
|NDA II exam||14th November 2021|
Steps to Fill UPSC NDA 2021 Application Form
- Go to the official website
- Candidates must Choose Part I and Part II registration.
- Part I consists of personal and qualification details like candidate’s name, Aadhar number, marital status, gender, preference or branch, etc.
- Part II contains details like choice of exam center, uploading of image and signature, and payment of application fee.
- The photograph and signature should be in JPG format with a size between 20 kb to 300 kb.
- After filling both the parts, double-check and verify the given details.
- After that look for the declaration and tick the option “I Agree”.
- Now a confirmation page will appear on your computer screen
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for future use.