UPI 123Pay App: Do you want to download the upi 123pay app? If so, you’re in the right place! This app offers a range of convenient features, including the ability to pay your bills, keep track of your expenses, and more. It’s the perfect way to stay organized and stay on top of your finances. So why not download it now? You won’t regret it!
The Indian government has released a new ap for smartphones. It is called upi123pay and it is available on the app store. If you want to use this ap, you need to go to the Digisaathi portal and download it. After you have downloaded and installed it, you can start using it.
UPI 123Pay App
- 1 UPI 123Pay App
- 2 RBI 123 Pay App Download Overview
- 3 How to make payment using UPI 123Pay
- 4 How to Use UPI 123pay Digi Saathi App in Feature Phone?
- 5 When was UPI123Pay Launched? Full Video
- 6 UPI 123Pay App Download
- 7 DIGISaathi UPI123 Pay Helpline Number
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has started a new service called UPI 123Pay. This service is for people who don’t have smartphones. On 8th March 2022, the RBI Deputy Governor initiated UPI 123Pay for people who don’t have smartphones. 1. This UPI will help feature phone users make digital payments. This app is specifically designed for feature phones and is announced specially. in This article We provides instructions on how to download the app and some of its features.
The Governor of India has announced that a new digital money transfer service will be available to the Indian population. This service will allow people to send money without having to use traditional methods like cash or cards.
RBI 123 Pay App Download Overview
|Name of the Bank||Reserve Bank of India|
|App Name||UPI 123pay Digi Saathi App|
|Article Category||Mobile App|
|Launched On||08th March 2022|
|Status RBI UPI 123 Pay App||Available Now|
|UPI 123Pay App Available For||Feature Phone Only|
|Main objective||It permits users to make digital payments with safety from their feature phone. It is not supported on the Android Phone.|
How to make payment using UPI 123Pay
Governor explained that users can use 123Pay UPI to make digital payments in four ways. These include making payments to friends, family, and others; buying products and services; availing of government services; and transferring money between accounts.
- IVR: Users will be able to call a phone number that will be provided by the National Cyber Security Institute (NCPI). This number will connect them to an IVR system that allows for secure transactions.
- UPI 123Pay App: There will be a feature phone app that will have payment options. One of the options will be to make online payments.Scan and pay option will not be available in this app but soon RBI is planning to add an alternative to that.
- Sound-based Payments: Contactless payments are a new way to make payments. This technology is sound-based, which means that it uses sound to make the transactions work.
- Give a Miss Call: This method will use a missed call. The user will have to give a missed call and they will get a callback. Then the user will be able to provide a secure pin and make a transfer.
Check Also: Jiobook Laptop Booking Online
How to Use UPI 123pay Digi Saathi App in Feature Phone?
UPI 123Pay is an app that allows people to make payments easily. The app has been designed so that everyone can use all of its features. RBI UPI 123Pay helps people pay for things by using three different models: call, select, and pay. The app has been created in a way that is easy to understand for everyone.
The mobile application features no problems with any technical difficulties. All the features of the mobile application are working perfectly and do not have any issues.
- Before you can use the UPI 123Pay system, you will need to link your bank account with your feature phone.
- You need to set a personal identification number or PIN for your debit card. To do this, you will need to use the debit card issued by your bank.
- After you set your UPI PIN, you can use it to make digital payments like smartphone users.
People who use feature phones are required to call an IVR number and choose the service they need. This could be anything from transferring money to getting an LPG gas payment.
To make a payment using UPI, you need to enter the mobile number of the recipient followed by your UPI Pin and your payment is successful. You can make payments to merchants using the UPI 123Pay app or by calling them on the phone. You can also use the app to make digital payments easily.
Also Check: How to solve 0x0 0x0 Windows Error Code
When was UPI123Pay Launched? Full Video
UPI 123Pay App Download
After the app is launched, you will be able to use it on your feature phone. We will list down the steps for you, so that you can get the UPI123Pay downloaded to your feature phone.
Read also: Redmi Note 11s Price
The app will have features that allow you to make online payments. Some of these payments include fastag, LPG payment, Electricity bill and more. This will make it easier and faster for you to pay your bills and other expenses. The app UPI 123Pay will be available soon. When this happens, you will be able to download the app’s download links in the following details.
How To Download Upi123pay RBI?
The department is going to announce a process of downloading UPI 123Pay soon. So, the users can also refer to that launch event and press release for more information. We will share all the step by steps process here in thic section.
Important Links | Digisaathi – Digi Sathi UPI 123 Pay Feature Phone App
RBI Official Website: Click Here
Is it safe to use UPI 123Pay App for all my transactions?
Yes, it is safe to use the UPI 123Pay App for all your transactions. The Feature Phone app is a mobile payment app that allows you to make transactions using your UPI number. It has several features that make it a great choice for users, including the ability to make quick and easy payments, secure transactions, and easy access to funds. Additionally, the app has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use.
DIGISaathi UPI123 Pay Helpline Number
You can access Digisaathi at its official website www.Digisaathi.Info or simply call on 24×7 helpline Number 14431 and 1800 891 3333 to resolve all your concerns related to digital payments and grievances.