Update Aadhar card mobile Number : Are you looking to update your mobile number in your Aadhaar card? If so, this blog will help you with the process. Firstly, we’ll provide a guide on how to update your mobile number in your Aadhaar card. Next, we’ll tell you how to check your Aadhaar card status. Finally, we’ll explain how to book an appointment online and how to verify the mobile number in your Aadhaar card. So don’t wait any longer – start updating your mobile number in your Aadhaar card today! Read full Guide in Below:
Aadhaar card is mandatory to use various services and authenticate various documents. In order to use online features related to Aadhaar, you will need to register your mobile phone number with UIDAI, which will be called to send you an OTP for authentication. m To use the Aadhaar app, you must register your mobile number with Aadhaar.If your mobile number previously registered with UIDAI is no longer valid or if you wish to change the mobile number on your Aadhaar card, you will need to visit the Aadhaar Enrollment Center.
Update Aadhar Card Mobile Number Details 2022
- 1 Update Aadhar Card Mobile Number Details 2022
- 2 How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card?
- 3 Steps to Update Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card
- 4 How to Check Aadhaar Card Mobile Number Linking Status Online?
- 5 Ferquently Asked Questions
|Article For||Update Aadhar card Mobile Number|
|Category||How to guides|
How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card?
You cannot update your mobile number online. To change your mobile number, you must visit an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre or Aadhaar Seva Kendra nearby. To change the mobile number, do I need to submit any documents? To modify your mobile number, no papers are required.
There are times when people lose their mobile number or deactivate it for some reason. If you switch to a new mobile number, you can update it in the UIDAI database. Learn how to link mobile number to your Aadhaar card by following these simple steps.
Step 1: Go to a nearby Aadhaar Enrollment Center
Process 2: Complete the Aadhaar Renewal/Amendment Form
Step 3: Submit the form to the administrator of Aadhaar
Process 4: Pay the service fee Rs. 50
Step 5: You will receive a confirmation letter with your renewal request number (URN). You can check the status of your update request using the URN
Process 6: Your mobile number will be updated in Aadhaar’s database within 90 days
check also – 4 Tricks to Watch Age Restricted YouTube Videos
Steps to Update Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card
Mobile number is one of the essential details that needs to be updated in an Aadhaar card. If you haven’t updated your mobile number in your Aadhaar card yet, now is the time to do so. The process of updating mobile number in Aadhaar card is simple and can be done online. Here are the Full Guide in Below:
You can add your mobile number to your Aadhaar card and register it with UIDAI. All messages and OTPs regarding your Aadhaar will be sent to this very mobile number. Here’s how to link Aadhaar card with mobile number:
Step 1: Visit a nearby Aadhaar Enrolment Centre
Step 2: Fill the Aadhaar Enrolment Form
Step 3: Mention your mobile number in the form
Step 4: Submit the form to the executive
Step 5: Authenticate your details by providing your biometrics. You do not have to provide any document
Step 6: A fee of Rs. 50 has to be paid to avail this service
Note: In case you mention your mobile number at the time of enrolment, you do not need to register again. You have to link your mobile number with Aadhaar card in case you want to
- m Aadhaar App
- All online Aadhaar facilities
- PAN card Application (New/Reprint)
- Digi Locker
- Mobile re-verification
- Mutual Fund linking with Aadhaar
- Umang App
- Online EPF claims and withdrawal
You can change as many mobile numbers in the Aadhaar database as you want but you have to pay the fee for updating it in Aadhaar every time you do so. A mobile phone number associated with Aadhaar allows users to keep up to date with all subsidies received in their bank account and use OTP for online functionality. Once the mobile number is updated, all his OTPs related to Aadhaar will be sent to this mobile number. You can enter this OTP into his UIDAI portal to download Aadhaar card online. How to Update Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card.
Note: No paperwork is required to renew your mobile number in Aadhaar. Just bring your Aadhaar card to his nearest Aadhaar center and pay the renewal fee of 50 rupees.
Also read – How To Change YouTube Channel Name On Mobile
How to Check Aadhaar Card Mobile Number Linking Status Online?
If you are wondering whether your Aadhaar card mobile number has been linked with your Aadhaar card, or you just want to check the status online, this guide will help you out. We’ll explain how to check the linking status online, and also provide a few tips on how to keep your mobile number safe.
There are two ways to check if your mobile number is linked to Aadhaar:
- Go to the UIDAI website and click Verify an Aadhaar Number under Aadhaar Services.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and Captcha code and click Continue and verify Aadhaar to check if your mobile number is linked to Aadhaar.
- In the Aadhaar Services section of the UIDAI website, click Confirm email/mobile number.
- Select Verify mobile number and enter your Aadhaar number, mobile number and captcha code.
- Click Send OTP to check if your mobile number is verified with a UIDAI record.
Form Filling and Acknowledgement
- A biometric-equipped device, performed by the registrar’s operator (employee/outsourcer). B. Micro ATM residents will receive a receipt with a trackable renewal request number (URN). Confirmation will be provided by printed receipt and/or SMS/email, depending on the type of request. For example, a confirmation to update a mobile number can be an SMS to a specific mobile number. The API has the ability to generate both electronic and printed receipts. Registrars may issue a printed receipt at the end of receipt of a renewal request if they choose to do so.
Ferquently Asked Questions
You cannot update your Aadhaar Card number online. To link your Aadhaar card to your mobile number, you must visit the closest Aadhaar enrolment center or Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
What are the charges for updating details in Aadhaar Card?
The Aadhaar Update will cost Rs. 100 (if you are also changing biometrics) or Rs. 50 (if just demographic data is being changed).
There is no limit The number of mobile phone numbers that may be linked to the Aadhaar card is limited.
Is it mandatory to update the mobile number to make any Aadhaar changes online?
Yes, To make any Aadhaar changes online, you must update your mobile number. Any modifications performed online will be processed using an OTP sent to the specified mobile number.