UKSEE Counselling 2022 – UKSEE 2022 Sheet Allotment result (2nd round) has been Announce. It is organized by the Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun. The university is organize a state level exam known as Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE 2022). Admission will be also based on JEE Main & 12th class Marks. Through this exam, Aspirants will get admission to the UG & PG courses like B.Tech Lateral entry, B.Pharm/ M.Pharm L.E, BHMCT, Law, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Pharm, Pharma D, etc. course offered by the university & its affiliated college. Aspirants will be eligible to appear in the Sheet Allotment procedure based on the JEE Main & 12th class Marks. UKSEE 2022 Sheet Allotment will be organized by the university through online mode on different dates as per the Subject It is organized in 2 rounds.
UKSEE Counselling 2022
- 1 UKSEE Counselling 2022
- 2 Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination Counselling 2022
- 3 UKSEE Sheet Allotment 2022
- 4 UKSEE 2022 Application fee
- 5 Common Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Documents Required for Counselling
- 7 How To Apply Uttarakhand Counselling Admission Form 2022?
The Aspirants who appeared for the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination are eagerly waiting for the commencement of the Sheet Allotment registration for the 2nd round. The authorities Announce the result for the first round and now for the remaining seats, second round registration will start on 26 August. On the basis of the merit list drawn after observing the merit list for UKSEE 2022, the Department will allot seats to the registrants. The Aspirants who attempted the exam need to register themselves for the UKSEE Sheet Allotment if they wish to participate in it.
Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination 2022 Detail
|Name of the Counselling||UKSEE Counselling|
|Authority||Uttarakhand Technical University UTU|
|Examination Name||Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination UKSEE|
|Course||1st Year Admissions into BPharma, MPharm, DPharm, BTech, MTech, LLB, LLM, BA LLB, BBA LLB, BHMCT, MBA, and MCA
2nd Year Admissions for Lateral Entry into BTech, and BPharma
|Level||Undergraduate and Post Graduate|
|Examination Date||18 July 2022|
|Exam ination Result Date||25 July 2022|
|Counselling Registration Dates||Phase II: 26 to 28 August 2022
Phase I: 12 August 2022 – 16 August 2022
|Official Web Page||https://uktech.ac.in/|
Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination Counselling 2022
The Aspirants need to lock their choices while filling out the registration form for the UKSEE Sheet Allotment. All the colleges that are a part of the Uttarakhand Technical University and accept the USEE Exam for admission as criteria shall be Ready for Seat Allotment. The Aspirants need to pick their choices and lock them. The Seat Allotment Result of each Aspirants will depend upon the choices filled in by the Aspirants, along with the number of seats available and the result of UKSEE.
UKSEE Sheet Allotment 2022
This Sheet Allotment is conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun. UKSEE stands for [Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam]; in the online Application Form, the information Given by the Candidates is found wrong, his/her application will be summarily rejected. If any Aspirants secure admission in the college/institute by providing wrong information in his/her application, detected later on in due Subject, he/her admission will be canceled at the Pay and risk of the Aspirants. Through this exam, Aspirants will get admission to the UG & PG courses offered by the university & its affiliated college. UKSEE (Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam) at a state-level of entrance exam.
UKSEE 2022 Application fee
|Description / Category of the applicants||Amount|
|Application fee for General and OBC category applicants||Rs 1500 / –|
|Application fee for the SC and ST category applicants||Rs 750 / –|
Common Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Indian national’s Candidates are eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Age limit: The Candidates must be above the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
- Domicile: The Candidates who hold a valid domicile certificate of Uttarakhand and is a permanent or local resident of Uttarakhand state are eligible to apply
- Appearing applicants: The Candidates who are in process of the final exams of the HSC are also eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates should bring the given documents on the day of reporting/ counselling along with self-attested photocopies:
- High School & Intermediate Mark Sheet
- High School & Intermediate Passing Certificate
- Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Photo ID Proof (Issued by Government Agency)
- Birth Certificate
- Admit Card (Qualifying Examination)
- Score Card (Qualifying Examination)
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- At least four passport size photographs, etc.
How To Apply Uttarakhand Counselling Admission Form 2022?
- Go To the official Web Page of the Uttarakhand Technical University at uktech.ac.in.
- On the First page, tap on the option of Examination on the top most menu.
- In the dropdown list, tap on Entrance Examination, and further Press on UKSEE 2022.
- If the link for UKSEE Sheet Allotment 2022 is activated tap on the option of Press Here in order to register.
- Finally, the form for the Counselling will Open on the screen.
- Enter all the details Needs for the application.
- Finally, pay the application Cost in an online mode.
- Press on the Submit button.
- Further, the Aspirants are advised to print the filled out application form for reference in the future.