TSTET Application Form 2024 – Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test, also known as TSTET, is a state-level examination conducted by the Department of School Education, Government of Telangana to shortlist meritorious candidates who aspire to make a career as a teacher. TSTET Application Form 2024 will be released soon. Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test is a state-level examination for the achievement of teachers within the state of Telangana for the various post of primary and senior secondary teacher. Department of Faculty Education, Government of Telangana conducts the Telangana TET by computer-based test. It is one of the mandatory eligibility criteria to grab the teaching post of primary and secondary classes under the state government.
TSTET Application Form 2024
Candidates with B.Ed. One can appear for TSTET to get a teaching job at the primary and secondary levels of school education. Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) is a qualifying examination conducted by the Department of School Education, Government of Telangana. One has to clear TSTET to apply for the post of teacher in any school that comes under the Government of Telangana. TSTET Online Form 2024 is an essential eligibility criterion for aspiring teacher candidates of primary and secondary classes. However, TSTET is just a parameter to shortlist eligible candidates for vacancies in teaching posts and does not guarantee direct selection for the job.
Telangana State TET Application Form 2024 – Overview
|Name of Exam
|TS TET Exam 2024
|Department of School Education,
Government of Telangana
|Telangana State Teachers Eligibility Test
|Type of Exam
|Teachers Eligibility Test
|Level of Exam
|Mode of Application
|Mode of Exam
|TSTET 2024 Application Form Last Date
|To be soon
Also Check NHM Telangana Vacancies
For AP TET Primary Teachers (Paper 1):
- Candidates should have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR
- Applicants must have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
- Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 500/o marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Candidates Passed Graduation and Two Year Diploma in Elementary Education
Also Check TS Constable SI Vacancy
For Upper Primary Teachers (Paper-II):
- Candidate should have passed Graduation and should have 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education, OR
- Candidates must have passed Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), OR
- Aspirants must have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 500/0 marks and 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed), OR
- Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year B.A-B.Ed/ B.Sc. Bed.
Telangana TET Notification 2024 Apply Online
Candidates have to apply for TSTET Application Form 2024 on the official website. TSTET Exam 2024 consists of two papers, Paper-I and Paper-II. Paper-I is required for those who want to become a primary teacher while Paper-II is required for the candidates who want to become a second class teachers. Candidates will appear for each paper or one as per their selection. By implementing Telangana TET, it can bring national standards and benchmarks of teacher quality within the achievement process; It can motivate teacher education establishments and students of these institutions to improve their performance standards.
Also Check Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment
TSTET 2024 Application Form Fee
The application fee for the TSTET exam is Rs 200. Candidates have to pay the online application fee through any online payment gateway like Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
TSTET 2024 Selection Process
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test. Those candidates who will qualify in TSTET 2024 have to appear in the latest government job recruitment interview.
Telangana State TET 2024 Important Dates
|TSTET 2024 Notification Date
|Starting Date to Submission TSTET Application Form
|Last Date to Submission TSTET Online Form 2024
|Pay application Fee date
|TSTET 2024 Exam Date
|TSTET Hall Ticket 2024
|Telangana TET 2024 Exam Result Date
Also Check IBPS Vacancy Notification
The Process to fill TSTET Online Application Form 2024
- Visit the official website of TSTET.
- Click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Pay the TSTET Registration Fee Through Any Online Payment Gateway.
- Fill in the details like mobile number, name, date of birth, etc.
- Keep the transaction ID that will be received after the completion of the application fee payment.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent to the registered email id of the candidate.
- On successful registration, log in using the registration number and password.
- Fill out the application form giving personal details, contact details, and educational qualifications.
- Select the option for Paper-I or Paper-II or both Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph, signature, and required documents.
- Submit the form.