Star Health Personal Accident Plan – SM/S ICICI Ventures Funds Management, M/S Sequoia Capital, M/S Tata Capital Growth Fund, M/S Alpha TC holdings, Singapore, and M/S Oman Insurance Company UAE formed the joint venture tar Health and Allied Insurance Co. Ltd. in 2006. The company is well-known for its individual, individualized, and varied insurance plans that cater to the requirements of individuals, families, students, seniors, travelers, and rural customers.
Did you know that you can get comprehensive personal accident insurance through Star Health? This type of insurance covers a wide range of events, including car accidents, work-related injuries, and even falls. In fact, it’s the perfect policy if you’re worried about the financial consequences of an unpredictable event. Plus, it’s incredibly affordable – you can get coverage for as little as $50 per month. So what are you waiting for? Get a free quote today!
Star Health Personal Accident Plan
It is necessary to purchase a suitable health insurance plan from any reputable health insurance company as health insurance has become a necessity for everyone. Star Health Insurance Company has long been regarded as India’s most prominent health insurance provider. In 2006, the company was established. And you shouldn’t even think about it when talking about health. We will talk about the Star health Personal Accident insurance policy in this article. Accident Care Insurance is the name given to Star Health’s personal accident coverage. This policy helps you and your loved ones be ready for the worst possible situation. Accidental death and permanent disability benefits are included in this plan. You will be compensated in one lump sum if you own this policy.
A personal accident can happen to anyone, at any time. That’s why it’s important to have a good health insurance plan in place that covers you in case of an accident. Fortunately, there are a number of great options available that cater to different needs and budgets. In this post, we’ll take you through the different types of personal accident plans and provide you with a comprehensive overview. So whether you’re looking for comprehensive coverage or just a basic policy, we’ve got you covered.
Star Health Personal Accident Plan Details
|Name Of Article||Star Health Personal Accident Plan|
|Star Health Personal Accident Plan||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Also|
Why one should choose Star Health Insurance Plans?
Are you looking for a great health insurance plan? Well, look no further than Star Health Plans! Our plans provide great coverage for you and your family, and we offer a wide variety of options that will fit your needs. Plus, our customer service team is available 24/7 to help you make the best decision for your health and finances. So what are you waiting for? Let Star Health Insurance Plans help you get the coverage you need!
- In India, more than 7000 network hospitals offer reimbursement options and cashless hospitalization plans.
- Nearly all plans approve 90 percent of cashless claims within an hour.
- presence throughout India through more than 290 branch offices.
- Direct claim settlement that is hassle-free and simple to use without the use of a TPA.
- In the past, the company has received numerous prestigious awards. Additionally, Indian Insurance Awards has recently named the company the “Health Insurance Company of the Year 2015.”
- The business has received praise for being the best claim settlement insurer.
- Individual doctor visit for each customer who is admitted to the hospital.
- a wide selection of insurance plans to meet the needs of every individual.
Accident Care is one of Star Health’s insurance plans that covers accidental death, permanent disability, and temporary total disability.
Risks are classified into three categories for the purpose of rating under all the plans:
- Group I of Risk: people who work primarily in administrative departments.
- Group II of Risk: individuals who perform manual labor in addition to that which is mentioned in Risk Group III.
- Third Risk Group: People who work in explosive industries, in mines and/or magazines, in high-tension electric supply, in horse racing (including jockeys), in athletics, and in jobs with similar risks.
Check Also –Royal Sundaram Health Plan Benefits
Value added benefit Star Health Personal Accident Plan
Looking for a valuable added benefit that can enhance your health and safety? Look no further than Star Health Personal Accident Plan. This comprehensive policy provides you with a range of benefits that can help you in case of an accident, including medical expenses, loss of wages, and more. It’s the perfect solution for those who want to ensure that they’re covered in case of an injury or illness. Learn more about this valuable policy today!
Star Health and Allied Insurance’s Accident Care policy includes additional benefits like:
1. Coverage for Blood Purchase Expenses
This benefit is available to individuals covered by Tables A, B, and C. It covers the costs of purchasing blood from a recognized hospital or blood bank that has been approved. A benefit of 5% of the insured amount up to a maximum of INR 10,000 is provided upon submission of the original receipt and any other required documents.
2. Transportation of Imported Medicines:
This benefit is available to people who are covered by Tables A, B, and C. It covers costs associated with the bulk transportation of imported medicines needed for surgery or medical treatment. Up to a maximum of INR 20,000, expenses equal to 5% of the insured sum are covered.
3. Coverage for costs associated with modifying a vehicle or a home—
This benefit is available to people who have a valid claim for permanent total disability. The costs of making a vehicle or a home more accessible to the disabled insured are covered by this benefit. Up to a maximum of INR 50,000, expenses equal to 10% of the insured sum are covered. Note that only individuals covered by Tables B and C are eligible for this benefit. This benefit only applies to claims made in India.
4. Benefits listed in Tables
A, B, and C of this policy include coverage for travel expenses incurred by a relative of the deceased insured. In the event of an accident that occurs outside of the insured person’s home, the benefit can be used by the insured person’s spouse, children, parents, siblings, or in-laws. Compensation of one percent of the insured amount up to a maximum of INR 50,000 is available upon submission of original proof of expenses. Note: Only death claims made under this policy are eligible for this benefit.
5. Cost of transportation to
the hospital or morgue is covered up to a maximum of INR 5000 for those who are covered by Tables A, B, and C. This benefit is available to those who are covered by those plans.
6. Education Grant:
Claims for death or total and permanent disability are eligible for this benefit. As part of this benefit, up to two of the insured’s children under the age of 18 would receive INR 10,000 each to cover their educational costs.
Read More-Oriental Health Plan Benefits Feature
Add-on covers Star Health Personal Accident Plan
If you pay an additional premium for the Accident Care policy offered by Star Health and Allied insurance, you can select additional benefits. The added benefits include:
1. Hospital daily cash: This benefit is available if you need to be hospitalized within 30 days of an accident. This benefit provides up to INR 1000 per day for a maximum of 15 days (with the exception of the dates of admission and discharge).
2. Home convalescence: With this benefit, the insured would be covered for any costs associated with hiring a housekeeper on the advice of their doctor. For a maximum of 15 days, this benefit would pay INR 500 per day.
3. After a valid claim for a valid claim for a valid claim for a valid claim for a valid claim for a valid claim for a valid claim for a valid claim for a valid claim for a valid claim for a valid claim for a valid claim for a valid claim for a valid claim for permanent total disability, permanent partial disability, or Medical expenses up to a maximum of 25% of a valid claim, 10% of the sum insured under Tables A, B, or C, or actual expenses up to INR 5,00,000 (whichever is greater) are covered by this benefit.
4. Winter Sports Cover: The insured can get coverage in the event of an accident while participating in any winter sport for death, permanent total disability, permanent partial disability, or temporary total disability. During the policy period, you can use this benefit at any time.
Policy Premium Star Health Personal Accident Plan
|Group II||Group III|
|Per mile=Per Thousand|
|Table I||0.45 per mile||0.60 per mile||0.80 per mile|
|Table II||0.80 per mile||1.30 per mile||1.75 per mile|
|Table III||1.25 per mile||1.75 per mile||2.00 per mile|
Star Health Personal Accident Plan Group Policy
|Group Size||Discount on Premium|
Eligibility Star Health Personal Accident Plan
- Individuals and groups alike can take advantage of this plan.
- The plan’s family package includes parents and children under the age of 3.
Exclusions: Star Health Personal Accident Plan
The plan excludes some situations from which the claim cannot be accepted. Exclusions include the following:
- if any costs were incurred prior to the policy’s inception or outside of the plan’s coverage period.
- claims that result from disregarding the doctor’s advice.
- under the plans, an existing condition.
- any claim that the insured caused intentionally under the plan, as well as any crime that was committed while the insured was under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Activities that pose a risk include sports.
- Mental illness, attempted suicide, self-inflicted injuries, sexually transmitted diseases, anxiety, and other similar conditions
- Biological, chemical, and nuclear terrorism.
Also Read-Max Bupa Health Plan Benefits
Renewal Star Health Personal Accident Plan
If there hasn’t been any fraud or misrepresentation of the facts in the plan or the policy, the plan can be renewed. From the plan’s expiration date, there is a 30-day grace period for renewal.
Cancellation Star Health Personal Accident Plan
The Company has the right to cancel the insurance plans in the following cases:
- Misrepresentation of facts.
- Moral hazard.
- Non Disclosure of material fact.
- Non cooperation by the Insured person.
|Period of Risk under the plan||Rate of premium to be retained by the company|
|For a period not exceeding 15 days||10% of the Annual premium|
|For a period not exceeding 1 month||15% of the Annual premium|
|For a period not exceeding 2 months||30% of the Annual premium|
|For a period not exceeding 3 months||40% of the Annual premium|
|For a period not exceeding 4 months||50% of the Annual premium|
|For a period not exceeding 5 months||60% of the Annual premium|
|For a period not exceeding 6 months||70% of the Annual premium|
|For a period not exceeding 7 months||75% of the Annual premium|
|For a period not exceeding 8 months||80% of the Annual premium|
|Exceeding 8 months||Full Annual premium|
Free look Period for all the plans
A 15-day free look period begins upon receipt of the policy document if the insured wishes to cancel the plan due to dissatisfaction with the terms and conditions. The premium will be refunded by the company after adjusting for the cost of any pre-processing medical exams, stamp duty, and proportionate risk premium, provided that no claims have been filed since the cancellation.
- You can take advantage of the direct in-house claims settlement option if you have Star Health Personal Accident Coverage. The claim settlement process does not involve any Third Party Administrators.
- This policy offers a claim settlement procedure that is quicker and less complicated.
- Cashless hospitalization is the most important feature.
- There is a 24/7 instant assistance line.
- Additionally, the company provides electronic storage for the personal health record.