SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2021 – The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released recruitment notification for the Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Post on official website @ssc.nic.in. SSC Steno is an only exam conducted by SSC for the stenographers, huge number of students apply for the recruitment. Through SSC Stenographer the selected candidate placed in the Group C and Group D non gazetted posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India.
SSC Stenographer Notification 2021
- 1 SSC Stenographer Notification 2021
- 2 SSC Steno 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 SSC Stenographer 2021 Syllabus
The official notification of SSC Stenographer 2021 is released soon, which was delayed due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Many candidates with stenography skills look for this recruitment throughout the year as it provides a great opportunity. The job makes it worth it with the number of benefits one gets in this post. Aspirants can go through the complete article and know about the eligibility criteria, selection procedure and everything related to the recruitment.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2021 Notification Overview
|Exam Name||SSC Stenographer 2021|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer- Based Test) and Skill Test|
|Posts offered||Group C and D officers|
Important Date – SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification
|1||SSC Stenographer Notification Release Date||Announced Soon|
|2||Availability of Application Form||Announced Soon|
|3||Last date for registration||Announced Soon|
|3||Last date for making online fee payment||Announced Soon|
|3||Last date and time for Generation of Offline||Announced Soon|
|3||Last date for payment through Challan||Announced Soon|
|4||SSC Stenographer Admit Card||Announced Soon|
|5||Commencement of SSC Stenographer Grade C and D exam||Announced Soon|
SSC Steno 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Staff Selection Commission has invited the Steno Grade C & D Vacancy online form. But before applying, you should read the Staff Selection Commission Steno Recruitment notice carefully. SSC Stenographer Notification 2021 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee are provided below.
SSC Stenographer Age Limit
- Applicant’s age should be between 18-30 years to be eligible for SSC Stenographer 2021 Grade C Exam. i.e. applicants should not born before 02-08-1990 and not later than 01-08-2002 are eligible to apply.
- Applicant’s age must between 18-27 years to be eligible for SSC Stenographer 2021 Grade D Exam.
SSC Stenographer Educational Qualification
- The minimum Educational Qualification required by an applicants is to be at least 12th pass from a recognized Board or University.
- General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. Nil.
How To Apply For SSC Stenographer Vacancies?
- Firstly Visit the official web page of SSC which is here – www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the latest Stenographer notification link as available.
- Next, you will read the Steno notification carefully.
- You have to click on the ‘Application’ button.
- Enter all the Required details asked in this Stenographer application form has to be filled carefully.
- After entering the required details, upload the Photo & Signature as suggested.
- Lastly, you have to pay the Examination fees (as applicable).
- SSC Stenographer form submitted, take a print of the form and keep it safe.
SSC Stenographer 2021 Syllabus
The revised syllabus for SSC Stenographer 2021 released by SSC in this notification. The syllabus for SSC Stenographer is different for both the stages of examination and it is mandatory for students to know the entire syllabus in order to prepare effectively for SSC Stenographer 2021. You can check Syllabus below in this article.
|General Awareness||English Language and Comprehension||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|Current Affairs||Synonyms-Antonyms||Visual Memory|
|Awards and Honours||Sentence Structure||Blood Relation|
|Scientific Research||Reading Comprehension||Syllogism|
|History||Para Jumbles||Decision making|
|Important Dates||Problem Solving Skills|