SSC CHSL Recruitment – You may get detailed information about SSC CHSL 2023 Notification, Exam Date, Form, Eligibility, Pattern, and Syllabus here. The SSC CHSL 2023 Notification was officially published online on December 6, 2022 by the Staff Selection Commission. The official notification and the application form have been released by the commission. In February or March of 2023, the SSC CHSL test for Tier 1 will be held. The SSC CHSL application form must be completed and submitted by January 4th. All important information about the SSC CHSL exam must be followed by interested applicants. The following article may be helpful to candidates interested in learning more about the SSC CHSL.
The SSC CHSL 2023 Notification for various posts including LDC, JSA, Data Entry Operator, and others has been published by the Staff Selection Commission. With the SSC CHSL 10+2 Level Recruitment 2023, there will be more than 4500 positions available for you to apply online at ssc.nic.in. SSC CHSL Application Form 2023 is available from December 6, 2022, and the last date to complete the online form is January 4, 2023, until 11:59 p.m. You must complete the registration process after filling in the SSC CHSL Online Form 2023 with the required documents as per the list below. SSC CHSL 2023 Exam Date for Tier 1 is in February-March 2023, and the Tier 2 Exam date will be announced later, according to the notification. Here’s where you can find out when the SSC 10+2 Level Application Form 2023 will be available to apply for.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
- 1 SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
- 2 SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Details
- 3 SSC CHSL 2023 Vacancy
- 4 SSC CHSL Notification 2023
- 5 SSC CHSL 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 SSC CHSL 2023 Selection Procedure
- 7 How To Apply SSC CHSL 2023 Online?
As we all know, the SSC CHSL Notification 2023 was released on December 6th, 2022, by the Staff Selection Commission, which is in charge of conducting All India Level Combiner Higher Secondary Recruitment. Junior Secretariat Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, and other positions were advertised in the recruitment notification. Applicants must pass the Tier 1 Exam, Tier 2 Exam, and then the DV Stage in order to be eligible for the selection process.
Between December 6, 2022 and January 4, 2023, you should submit the SSC CHSL 2023 Application Form. From then until the 9th to the 10th of January 2023, you may make adjustments in your Online Form. You must have completed 12th Class with at least 45% marks from any state or central board in order to apply for the Online SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023. Then go to Apply Online @ ssc.nic.in to find out the critical dates and useful information in the table below.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Details
|Recruitment||SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Recruitment 2022-2023|
|Supervising Agency||Staff Selection Commission|
|Ssc.nic.in CHSL 2023 Notification PDF||6 December 2022|
|Post available||4500+ Posts|
|Post Name||Junior Secretariat Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator and other Group C posts|
|SSC 10+2 Level Application Form 2023 Start Date||6 December 2022|
|Last Date||4 January 2023|
|Last Timing||11:59 PM|
|Documents Required||E Aadhar Card, Marksheets, PP Size Photo and Signature|
|Age Limit||18-27 Years as on 1st January 2022|
|Application Fees||Rs 100/-|
|Selection process||Tier 1 Exam, Tier 2 Exam and DV|
Check Also:- Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment 2023
SSC CHSL 2023 Vacancy
The Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam is known as the SSC CHSL. Lower Divisional Clerks/Junior Secretary Assistants, Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, and Data Entry Operators are among the employees hired by the Staff Selection Commission through a nationwide exam. In three stages, the SSC CHSL exam is given by the commission. The SSC CHSL 2023 Tier I exam (tentatively) will be administered in February or March 2023. The SSC CHSL Tier II test will be released by the panel at a later date.
SSC CHSL Notification 2023
SSC CHSL Notification 2023 was released on December 6, 2022. The CHSL recruitment announcement for various posts was released by the Staff Selection Commission. If you’ve completed your 12th grade, you may apply for the SSC CHSL 2022 Notification. The application deadline for the SSC CHSL Notification 2023 is January 4, 2023.
SSC will recruit over 4500 applicants for positions such as Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Data Entry Operator Grade A.
SSC CHSL Salary 2023
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs.29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4 (Rs.25,500-81,100).
Check Also:- Harsac Recruitment 2023
SSC CHSL 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the SSC CHSL 2023 have not yet been published. Until the official announcement, candidates may rely on the SSC CHSL 2022 qualifying requirements. Since the eligibility requirements will generally remain unchanged, applicants may utilize data from a previous year’s application. A candidate must satisfy the SSC CHSL eligibility requirements in order to sit for the exam. The educational standards and a age restriction are the two elements that make up the SSC-CHSL eligibility criteria.
- LDC/JSA, PA/SA, DEO: You need a high school diploma or its international equivalent to be eligible for LDC/JSA, PA/SA, or DEO positions.
- DEO Grade ‘A’ in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): Proof of graduation from a high school math and science programme or the equivalent
18 to 27 years
|SC/ST/Disabled/ ESM||No Fee|
SSC CHSL 2023 Selection Procedure
- The SSC CHSL 2023 Selection Procedure will be determined by the aggregate score of the two examinations.
- Candidates must meet the requirements of each tier before moving on to the next.
- Each applicant’s performance in the previous two stages is considered while compiling the final selection list.
- Candidates who have passed all three levels of qualification will be contacted to complete the Document Verification process.
- Candidates for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Lower Divisional Clerk, and Court Clerk will be placed in the appropriate departments based on their qualifications and preferences.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2023 Important Dates
|Process Name||SSC CHSL Application Form 2023 Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||06 December 2022|
|SSC CHSL Application Form 2023 Start Date||06 December 2022|
|Last Date to Register||04 January 2023|
|Last Time to Register||11:59 PM @ 4 January 2023|
|Last Date to Generate Offline Challan||4 January 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Online Application Fees||4 January 2023|
|Last Date to pay Challan||06 January 2023|
|Application Correction Dates||09th to 10th January 2023|
|Tier 1 Examinations||February to March 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||February 2023|
|Result Date||March 2023|
|Tier 2 Exam Date||April 2023|
|Tier 2 Result Date||May 2023|
|DV List||May 2023|
|Selection List||June 2023|
Check Also:- Bihar TET 2023
How To Apply SSC CHSL 2023 Online?
After verifying the requirements, all candidates must submit an exam application. Candidates must sit for the exam if they have completed and submitted the SSC CHSL application form. Candidates must go through the following steps to complete the SSC CHSL application form:
- Visit the official SSC portal. ssc.nic.in
- Enter your registration ID and password.
- On the ‘Latest Notifications’ page, go to the relevant exam section and click the Apply link.
- Choose your testing locations and other information.
- Add your signature and a recent photo.
- Review the application form and make any required modifications.
- Click “I agree,” type the captcha code, and submit the form.
The candidates have to provide various documents at the time of filling the SSC CHSL Application Form 2023 Online. The list of documents have been detailed below. The reserved category candidates have to provide their valid proof while applying. Moreover, the correct window for the application form will open from 09-01-2023 to 10-01-2023.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Card
- Driving Licence Certificate
- Matricular Certificate
- Employer ID
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph in JPEG Format (20 to 50 kb size)
- Category Certificate
- Personnel with Disability Certificate
- Widow / divorce certificate (Only for Women candidates)
- Serving Defence Personnel Certificate