Scholarships After Class 12 2024- If you’re looking to pursue a higher education after class 12 in 2024, you’ll want to keep an eye on scholarships. There are a number of scholarships available for students who are looking to further their education, and many of them are available online. So whether you’re studying business, computer science, engineering, or another field, make sure to check out the scholarship options available and apply today.
If you are a 12th pass Candidates and looking for scholarships, which Given you benefit then this Page is mainly for you. Which will Given you with the 10 topmost Scholarship For 12th Passed Candidates. These Reward will help them to pursue higher studies so that they can look forward to a Good future. PM Narendra Modi also Announce a scholarship for 12th-pass students. The PM Scholarship after 12th is one of the most famous Reward. The Candidates can get admission on the basis of their percentage in the 12th board Exam, but most of the time the Students have to go for Scholarships After Class 12 exams to get Scholarship.
Scholarships After Class 12 2024
You will receive a scholarship by meeting certain standards set by a scholarship Given. There are many scholarships after 10 + 2 pass Candidates which are introduced by the private organization and the government. Scholarship For 12th Passed Candidates can help to overcome the mental birthdate of paying a lot of money to pursue higher education. The Reward For 12th Passed Students given to those who scored 85% marks in 12th class can avail a total of Rs-20,000. The Reward is approved for both girls and boys for each academic year.
Opportunities for the reward after 12th class like financial assistance and education loans are not talked about a lot . Here is the list of various Candidates scholarships in India after 12th class, it’s eligibility criteria, selection procedure, as well as entrance Teat which is going to help you in understanding the details of how getting and pursuing studies under reward works. After completing the board exams like CBSE 12th class, ISC 12th class, and other state boards, Candidates can plan their career in a better way and take a look at Scholarships after 12th class. Reward often helps to reduce the extra stress both for the student as well as their family.
Details Of Goa Education Trust Scholarship Details
|Name of the scheme
|Scholarships After Class 12
|Gov. of India
|The students of India
|To provide educational opportunities in the India
|Students will be able to study abroad
|Mode of Application
List of Reward for 12th Passed Candidates
As you complete your 12th education, the stress of About admission in the right course and Institute is the toughest task to do. While opting for the best course and college, It is very important to know that it is the basis of your future. Before we go for further information of each scholarship, we will give you the Reward For 12th Passed Students that are available for 12th qualified Candidates.
North South Foundation Award
The North-South Foundation is Award that supports by the illusion-based North South Foundation (USA). It is a Merit Cum Award. The main motive of this NSF Award is to Given financial assistance to the country’s meritorious and economically backward Candidates for their graduation. Under the NSF grant, those who have completed their 12th board and are practicing in academic programs are eligible to apply. This is an Yearly Award that serves more than 1,000 Candidates every year until their graduation is complete. The Candidates need to maintain high academic standards.
NSF Award Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidates should be in the top 10% in class 10th and 12th in the CET/JET ranks in their country.
- The Candidates must be admit to academic programs such as engineering, medical, dental, polytechnic, BSc, B.V.Sc, etc. in the state or government-aided colleges.
- The taxable salary of the members shall not be higher than Rs-1 lakh.
CCRT Reward for Class 12th Students
The CCRT is Given by the Centre for Cultural Resource and Training. It is primarily aims to Given financial assistance to children between the ages of 10 to 14 with exceptional talent in various fine arts such as music, drama, dance, crafts, sculpture, painting, and literary arts. The CCRT Reward is also known as the Cultural Talent Search Reward Scheme (CTSSS). The scholarship for fine arts empowers children to take various art forms and upload traditional practices passed down over generations. CCRT Reward is also reserves for students who belong to ST, SC families, and for differently-abled Candidates. The scholarship also given a special emphasis on rare forms of art that are going extinct.
CCRT Scholarships After Class 12 Slots
Annually, 650 CCRT Reward will award out of which:
- Hundred reserved for children falling under the ST and possess a valid ST certificate.
- More than 125 Reward are reserves for children hailing from families who practiced traditional arts for at least three previous generations.
- 20 Reward are reserves for differently-abled children.
- 34 children practicing creative writing/literary art.
- The remaining 375 Reward are open to the general public.
PM Modi Award for 12th Student
PM Narendra Modi Prime Minister of India and nowadays a world-famous leader. Education is a very important factor in India. The Modi government mainly focuses on Given scholarships in multiple ways for Indian Candidates. PM Modi Reward is for 12th pass Candidates who scored 85% in 12th class can avail a total of Rs-20000. The Candidates who are in a professional course can also avail of the INR 2000 scholarship.
PM Narendra Modi Award Eligibility Criteria for 12th Class
- The Candidates are requires to score at least 75% marks in class 12th to be applicable for this scholarship.
- Candidates of age group between 18 to 25 years, only are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates family household revenue must be more than INR 6 lakh annually.
- Ready date of filling application form – 10 July 2021
- Due date to submit the application form – 15 December 2021
College Admission Reward After Class 12(CASA)
College Admission Scholarship Application is a conventional Reward for 12th class passed Candidates that help to maximize their advantage of higher quality education for the Candidates. Candidates invites to fill College Admission Scholarship Application forms which give them the opportunity to avail themselves of Reward based on merit. The CASA application process normally started in the month of June and there is no application fee for the Reward After Class 12.
Eligibility Criteria for CASA Class 12th
- Candidates who have passed the Class12th examination from CBSE, ICSE or any other recognized state board are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have finished graduation can also fill the form for post-graduation courses.
- The institute must be AICTE or UGC recognized where the Candidates goes for admission.
Read Also:-ADW Scholarship Application Form Online
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Reward
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards is establishes by the National Innovation Foundation. This Reward grants young minds a stage to showcase their talent and thoughts. Candidates up to class 12th can participate in the Reward. All they need to do is to write their ideas in simple text and email it to the Main website. The final date for enrollment is usually in the Pervious week of August each year. Ignite Awards is a yearly National competition intended to secure the creative and innovative spirit of children. While drawing the ideas, the National Innovation Foundation is seeking original and creative technological approaches to Solving Every difficulties.
Eligibility for Ignite Scholarships After Class 12
- Candidates up to Class 12th can express their ideas for the Ignite Awards.
- The maximum age of the Candidates should be between 17-18 years. If you have freshly passed out of school, then also you are eligible to apply.
- There is no special format in which the Candidates is demands to send the write-ups. However, while presenting the write-ups applicants should clearly specify their name, age, school name, address and contact number.
Combined Counselling Board Reward After Class 12 (CCB)
Combined Counselling Board Scholarship Given financial help to economically weaker Candidates with a stage to preserve higher education. CCB is linked with many leading education institutes over the country where the Candidates can get scholarship chances.
Eligibility Criteria for CCB Reward
- Aspirants of both classes 10th and 12th can apply for this scholarship.
- Aspirants should have passed the latest exam with a minimum aggregate of 33% to 50%.
- Steps to Apply for CCB Scholarship
- While applying online, Aspirants will have to choose their native state and continue with the corresponding application.
- Read all the guidelines carefully and start filling out the application form and submit it.
- Take a printout of the application receipt and counseling letter.
Selected Aspirants will be granted a scholarship of Rs.60,000 – Rs.70,000 for higher education.
HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Award Support
HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Award was introduced with the aim to provide financial support to Aspirants who are facing difficulties with education costs and are at high risk of dropping out due to family’s personal crises. It is one of the main bases of the Award for the Aspirants of class 6th and above that is being offered by HDFC Bank.
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Award Support
The Aspirants should be a student of Class 6 and above.
- Scholarship of INR 10,000 (for school students) and INR 25,000 (for diploma/ITI/college/university Aspirants )
College Board India Reward Program
College board Indian Reward program is an initiative of the College Board in partnership with India Global Alliance members to given a 100% tuition fee waiver to top-performing Aspirants of SAT examination at member universities of India Global Alliance. The Aspirants are also open to win a discount of 50% to 90% on the SAT fee under this program.
Eligibility Criteria for College Board India Reward Program
The students of class 12th are eligible for this Reward.
Up to 100% tuition fee waiver
Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Merit Cum Means Award
Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Merit Cum Means Reward aims to inspire and transform the lives of economically backward but academically brilliant Aspirants who want to pursue engineering, medical or architecture courses from government or private institutes in India.
- Aspirants pursuing Engineering/MBBS/Pharmacy/IT/Architecture courses
- Award up to INR 50,000 per annum
Also Read-Haryana Scholarship
How To Apply National Award After Class 12 Portal (NSP)
- All New users need to visit the Home Page of National Scholarship Panel to register.
- Press on ‘New Registration’. cholarships.gov.in
- A Panel of Guidelines for Registration on NSP will Appear.
- Go Read the guidelines carefully.
- press on ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Fill in all Needs details.
- Press on ‘Register’.
- You will Save a Candidates application ID and password on your registered mobile number.