SBI SMS Banking is a part of the SBI Quick Service Facility. With the help of SBI Quick, you can request multiple banking features like SBI mini statement by SMS, SBI personal loan eligibility check via SMS, SBI checkbook status by SMS, SBI e-statement by SMS, and many more. State Bank of India’s SMS or mobile banking services can be used to perform a plethora of functions. Any SBI account holder can avail of this service by following a few simple steps. Customers can register online for SBI’s SMS or Mobile Banking at its office or by visiting an ATM. Once the registration process is completed, the customers can avail the below-mentioned services.
SBI SMS Banking
SBI Bank provides quality services to the account holders, which include SMS alert services. You can get important details from the bank instantly, anywhere, anytime. You can register for the service at the bank or online using SBI Internet Banking. SBI Bank has various communication channels regarding account and banking information. SBI uses services such as SMS banking and mobile services to communicate information and banking services. Account-holders need to register for SMS Banking using the online platform or by visiting SBI Bank branches. Customers can access their SBI accounts using SMS or mobile banking facilities anytime and anywhere. If you use the SMS or the Mobile Banking facility of the State Bank of India, you will receive all your banking alerts via text message on your registered mobile number.
State Bank of India – Overview
|Name of Bank||State Bank Of India|
|Managed By||Reserve Bank Of India, Government of India|
SBI SMS Banking
Also Check SBI RTGS Form PDF
Services are Available with SBI Banking
|SBI SMS Services||Way to Avail|
|SBI Mini Statement via SMS||“MSTMT” to 92238 66666|
|SBI Mobile Banking||“REG<Space>Account Number” to 92234 88888|
|SBI Balance Enquiry||“BAL” to 92237 66666|
|Block SBI ATM Card||“Block<space>XXXX(last 4 digit of SBI ATM card)” to 567 676|
|SBI E-statement||“ESTMT<space>Account number<space>code” to 92235 88888|
|SBI Cheque Book Request||“CHQREQ” to 92235 88888|
|SBI Card Loan||“CAR” to 92235 88888|
|SBI Home Loan||“HOME” to 92235 88888|
|SBI Green PIN Facility||“PIN<space>card’s last 4 digits<space>last four digits of linked account number” to 567 676|
|SBI Control ATM Card Usage||“SWON / SWOFFATM / POS / ECOM / INTL / DOM <space>card’s last 4 digits” to 92239 66666|
|SBI Home Loan Interest Certificate||“HLI<space>Account number<space>code” to 92235 88888|
|SBI Education Loan Interest Certificate||“ELI<space> Account number<space>code” to 92235 88888|
|View Full List of SBI Services||“Help” to 92235 88888|
Also Check Activate SBI ATM Card
Some Common Ways to Register for SBI SMS Banking
SBI’s SMS and Net Banking services help you to perform multiple activities like payments and other banking functions. Another plus of SMS or Mobile Banking is its 24*7 accessibility. You can use SMS or mobile or internet banking facility and avoid the hassle of standing in long queues. Now you will not have to wait for hours for your turn and apart from this, you can also do paperless transactions. SMS or mobile banking apps like SBI have reduced the delivery time and increased the turnout. With the help of SBI Quick, you can request multiple banking features like SBI mini statement by SMS, SBI personal loan eligibility check via SMS, SBI checkbook status by SMS, SBI e-statement by SMS, and many more.
Also Check SBT Net Banking
Registering for SBI SMS Alert
- First of all, make sure that your mobile number is registered with SBI Bank.
- You can request SMS alerts using the SBI Internet Banking web portal.
- Now select the account you want to activate for SMS service, then click on the OK button.
- Now choose when and on what type of events you want to receive SMS alerts.
SBI Mobile Number Registration
- To get a User ID and MPIN, you need to type the following MBSREG and send it to 567676/9223440000 using your registered mobile number.
- The system will send your User ID and default MPIN via SMS.
- Download SBI Mobile App (State Bank Freedom using your device) now.
- Login using the credentials you received.
- Change the MPIN once you log in to the page.
Also Check SBI Online Personal Banking
Visiting SBI Branch:
SBI Bank has different branches across India; Applicants can visit the home branch and register for the service. You will have to fill in all the required details, and the bank will activate your mobile banking service immediately.
Through SBI ATM:
- Go to your nearest SBI ATM lobby and swipe your debit card on the machine.
- On the menu, select the option “Mobile Registration” and click on Mobile Banking.
- Next, go to Registration, enter your registered mobile number and then click on the “Yes” button.
- Double-check all the details and if there are any changes then click on “Confirm”, don’t click on the confirmation button. Fix the problem then proceed with the confirm button.
- The system will send a confirmation slip or transaction slip. The bank will subsequently send an SMS regarding the mobile banking activation process.
Also Check SBI Complaint Register
Through Online SBI:
- Visit the official online sbi website portal.
- On the homepage, select the option “Select e-Service”.
- Go ahead and click on the “State Bank Freedom” option from the menu.
- The portal will send a message informing the mobile verification.
- Now select the Registration tab from the menu.
- Select the account to activate for Mobile Banking.
- Check the details again, then click on submit button.