SBI RTGS Form – In this article, we will discuss the RTGS (Real-time Gross Settlement)/ NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer) transactions of the State Bank of India. If you have an account with SBI Bank and you want to transfer money easily to anyone, then SBI RTGS and NEFT transaction facility is the easiest and simplest for you, through this you can transfer money to anyone in India instantly. Huh. If an account holder transfers funds through NEFT to any person, then that money will reach that person within 30 minutes and in RTGS fund transfer also the money reaches the beneficiary’s account at the right time.
SBI RTGS Form PDF 2022
State Bank of India is a commercial bank but it is totally different from other banks as it has got some special powers from RBI. It works as an agent for RBI and RBI has official control over this bank. This bank was nationalized by the Government of India in 1955. The first name of this bank was Bank of Kolkata which was started in 1806. Its headquarter is located in Mumbai. This bank has the largest number of branches in India and lakhs of employees work in it. SBI Bank is one of the best banks in the Indian country with millions of customers in and outside the country. The bank offers various banking services, which include online transactions. The bank offers money transfers using RTGS/NEFT services, which can also work offline. Customers need to visit the bank branch and fill up the RTGS form where the bank will create a point to transfer funds to the beneficiary’s account.
SBI RTGS NEFT Application Form PDF 2022 – Details
|Form Pdf Name||SBI RTGS NEFT Application Form PDF|
|Name Of Bank||SBI(State Bank OF India)|
|Benefits Given by State Bank Of India||Easy and Simple Fund Transfer|
|Beneficiary Given to||State Bank Of India Account Holder Name|
|Objective||Simple and Fast facilitate transactions to any bank customers|
|Department||Banking and Finance|
SBI RTGS Fee at Bank Branch
SBI RTGS system is always secure and one can transfer funds without any fear of theft. However, the bank advises users not to share any personal details to avoid information leakage. Applicants can add the number of beneficiaries if they do not have it on the list, make sure all the details like beneficiary account number, account name, and type are correct before making any transfer. RBI does not have any fixed price for RTGS services, banks are allowed to charge as per their rates. Bharat NEFT transactions up to Rs 1 lakh have no charges; However, RTGS charges applicable from Rs. Rs 25 to 56, depending on the amount transferred by you, where a higher amount attracts higher charges.
Also Check Activate SBI ATM Card
SBI RTGS & NEFT Application Form Pdf
If you are an SBI customer, and you want to transfer funds through RTGS and NEFT fund transfer modes. Then you have to fill in RTGS and NEFT forms for fund transfer. Now, you are at the right place to download the form for RTGS and NEFT Fund Transfer. Click on the link given below to download the form for SBI Fund Transfer. SBI RTGS system is always secure and one can transfer funds without any fear of theft. However, the bank advises users not to share any personal details to avoid information leakage. Applicants can add the number of beneficiaries if they do not have it in the list, make sure all the details like beneficiary account number, account name, and type are correct before making any transfer. For more details visit https://www.sbi.co.in/web/personal-banking/rtgs-neft.
Also Check SBT Net Banking
Steps to Fill SBI RTGS NEFT Application Form PDF Download Free
- First of all, you have to download SBI RTGS NEFT Application Form PDF,
- After that fill in all the important information asked in it carefully, after that you have to go to the branch of State Bank of India and submit that form,
- You should not have any problem so we have provided complete details on how to fill the form below.
- Now you will see below that there are three sections in NEFT and RTGS form, in the first section, you have to fill in remitter application details, in the second section, you have to fill in beneficiary details, and the third. To fill the payment details in the section
- In applicant, you have to fill in details like account number, applicant name, mobile number, address, etc.
- In the second section the Beneficiary section, Account number, Beneficiary name, Bank name, IFSC code, and amount transfer in both words and figures
- SBI Bank NEFT RTGS Form PDF In the third section, check the number and amount of the amount to be filled.
- Once the form is completely filled you have to sign that form and you have to submit this form to the branch managing officer
Also Check SBI Online Personal Banking
State Bank Of India RTGS Charges
|SBI RTGS Timings||Rs. 2- 5 Lakhs||Above Rs. 5 Lakhs|
|9 AM to 12 PM||Rs. 25||Rs. 51|
|12 PM to 3:30 PM||Rs. 26||Rs. 52|
|3:30 PM to 4:30 PM||Rs. 31||Rs. 56|
SBI NEFT Charges:
|Transaction Amount||Transaction Fee|
|Up to Rs.10,000||Rs.2|
|Above Rs. 10,000 to Rs.1 lakh||Rs.5|
|Above Rs.1 lakh to Rs.2 lakh||Rs.15|
|Above Rs.2 lakh||Rs.25|