RSMSSB Women Supervisor Syllabus 2023 – Are you looking to join the prestigious RSMSSB Women Supervisor (WSP) cadre? The new syllabus for the WSP programme has been released, and it is now open for applications. The RSMSSB Women Supervisor (WSP) programme is aimed at creating women leaders in the insurance industry. If you meet the eligibility criteria, this is the perfect opportunity for you to learn from the best and grow as a professional. Check out the syllabus and apply now!
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Mahila Supervisor or RSMSSB Mahila Supervisor exam is take in the state of Rajasthan every year in March/ April. RSMSSB Mahila Supervisor test for the year 2023 is look for to be held in the last week of May 2023. Aspirants must know the syllabus of the RSMSSB Mahila Supervisor to be choose for the exam. Online applications for the post will be display from April 2023 to May 2023. Aspirants can download their admit card for the exam one week before the exam.
RSMSSB Women Supervisor Syllabus 2023
- 1 RSMSSB Women Supervisor Syllabus 2023
- 2 RSMSSB Women Supervisor Syllabus 2023 Details
- 3 Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Mahila Supervisor Syllabus
- 3.1 A. Rajasthan, Indian and World History with special importance on Indian National Movement
- 3.2 B. History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition, and Heritage of Rajasthan
- 3.3 C. Indian Polity and Indian Economics with special emphasis on Rajasthan
- 3.4 D. Use of Computers and Information Technology
- 3.5 E. Geography of Rajasthan, India, and World
- 3.6 F. General Science
- 3.7 G. Logical Reasoning, mental ability, and basic numeracy
- 3.8 H. Language ability test Hindi and English
- 4 Exam Pattern of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Women Supervisor 2023
- 5 How To Download RSMSSB Women Supervisor Syllabus 2023 Online?
As the Women supervisor in an organization, it is your responsibility to equip yourself with the latest information and trends so that you can be the most effective supervisor possible. To do this, you need to have up-to-date knowledge of the topics covered in the RSMSSB Women Supervisor Syllabus 2023. In this article, we will outline each of the topics covered in the syllabus, and provide you with an overview of what you need to know to be a successful supervisor. Finally, we will provide you with a guide on how to study for the Women Supervisor Syllabus 2023. So read on!
The Examination cell Rajasthan SSB disclose open Women Supervisor Syllabus 2023. Participators can access Rajasthan Mahila Supervisor Exam Pattern Subject Wise. The Rajasthan Women Supervisor Syllabus Pattern help in test of RSMSSB Mahila Paryavekshak 2023. Contenders who are searching RSMSSB Women Supervisor Bharti Notification 2023 and begin their exam preparation to crack this test then they can download their exam pattern. We have given Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Mahila Supervisor Syllabus 2023 PDF for subjects. We have provide many subject syllabus like as General Knowledge of Rajasthan, Geography, Daily Science, Mathematics & English and many more. So you can press link and download Rajasthan Women Supervisor Test Pattern 2023 PDF. The RSMSSB publishes vacancies for Women Supervisor.
RSMSSB Women Supervisor Syllabus 2023 Details
|Conducted by||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Exam||Direct Recruitment Examination|
|Name of the Positions||Supervisor|
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Mahila Supervisor Syllabus
The examination will contains of eight main topics. The aspirants must focus more on subjects that are related to the State of Rajasthan. The detailed topics of the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Women Supervisor syllabus are as given below.
A. Rajasthan, Indian and World History with special importance on Indian National Movement
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan and Major Dynasties
- Freedom Movement, Praja Mandal Movements, Role of Rajasthan in the revolt of 1857, Tribal and Peasants development in Rajasthan, Political Awakening and Integration.
- Indian History Ancient & Medieval Period
- Modem Period: Modem Indian history significant events, personalities, and issues.
- The Freedom Struggle & Indian National Movement
- Social and Religious Reform development, Post-independence consolidation, and reorganization within the country.
- Renaissance- Causes and Impact.
- Industrial Revolution.
- American War of Independence- Causes and effects.
- French Revolution, Rise of national states
- Russian Revolution of 1917- Causes and significance.
- First and Second World Wars
- World organization- League of Nations and U.N.O.
B. History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition, and Heritage of Rajasthan
- Ancient Civilization
- Forts and Monuments, Paintings, and Handicrafts.
- Important Works of Rajasthani literature, Local Dialects.
- Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music, and Folk Dances.
- Rajasthani Culture, Traditions, and Heritage.
- Religious Movements, Saints & Lok devtas of Rajasthan.
- Important Tourist Places. H. Leading Personalities of Rajasthan.
C. Indian Polity and Indian Economics with special emphasis on Rajasthan
- Indian Constitution, Nature of Indian Constitution; Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State, Fundamental Duties, Federal Structure, Constitutional Amendments, Emergency Provisions, Public Interest Litigation (P.LL.) and Judicial Review.
- Indian Political System and Governance
- Union and State Executive
- Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan
- Economic Concepts
- Major Sectors of Economy
- Major Economic Problems
- Government Initiatives,
- Economic Reforms and Liberalization,
- Flagship Schemes, Social Justice and Empowerment:- Provisions for Weaker Sections.
- The economy of Rajasthan: Major Agricultural, Industrial, and Service Sector Issues. Growth, Development, and Planning.
- Infrastructure & Resources, Major Development Projects.
- Flagship Schemes and Programmes
D. Use of Computers and Information Technology
- Introduction to computer
- Hardware, input, and output devices.
- Information and Communication Technology, Space Technology including Satellites.
- Development of Science and Technology in Rajasthan.
E. Geography of Rajasthan, India, and World
- Geography of World
- Geography of India
- Agriculture, Forestry, and Animal Husbandry
- Major Industries and Industrial development.
- Transportation- major transport corridors.
- Natural Resources, Environmental Problems, and Ecological Issues.
- Geography of Rajasthan
- Natural Resource of Rajasthan.
- Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests, Wildlife, and Bio-diversity.
- Major irrigation projects.
- Mines and Minerals.
- Major Industries and Potential for Industrial Development
F. General Science
- Basics of Everyday Science.
- The human body, Food, and Nutrition, Health care
- Metals & Non-Metals
- Human Brain, Hormones, Human disease- Causes and cures
- Preliminary Knowledge of digestive and excretory system in human
- Types of vitamins and deficiency diseases.
- Composition of Blood, Blood Groups
- Use of Biotechnology in the field of Medicine and Agriculture
G. Logical Reasoning, mental ability, and basic numeracy
- Statement and Assumptions,
- Statement and Argument,
- Courses of Action.
- Number series,
- Problems relating to Relations,
- Number System,
- Order of Magnitude,
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
H. Language ability test Hindi and English
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses, Voice: Active and Passive,
- Direct and Indirect Speech,
- Transformation of Sentences
- Use of Articles and Determiners,
- Translation from Hindi to English & vice versa.
- Correction of Sentences Including Subject
- Verb Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives, and words wrongly used.
- Technical Terms (with their Hindi versions),
- Synonyms and Antonyms, One-word substitution, Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes
Exam Pattern of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Women Supervisor 2023
The above-presented topics are covered in the written examination in the following way. The maximum exam questions are asked from topics like Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition, and Heritage of Rajasthan. In this examination, every question carries two marks. There will be a penalty of 1/3rd marks for wrong solution. No penalty will be relevant for un attempted questions. The aspirants must make a note that the given weightage may be subject to slight variation. The RSMSSB Women Supervisor Exam Pattern is as follows.
|Sr. No.||Topics||Questions||Total Marks|
|1||Rajasthani, Indian and World History||15||30|
|2||Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition, and Heritage of Rajasthan.||25||50|
|3||Indian Polity, Indian Economics with special emphasis on Rajasthan.||20||40|
|4||Computers and information technology||15||30|
|5||Geography of Rajasthan, India, and World||20||40|
|7||Logical reasoning/mental ability / basic numeracy.||15||30|
How To Download RSMSSB Women Supervisor Syllabus 2023 Online?
- First of all visit the official site of RSMSSB rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click at RSMSSB Women Supervisor Syllabus 2023
- Enter by entering details such as name, age, date of birth and all other credentials
- After that, download syllabus for exam test.