RGUCET Counselling 2022 – Rajiv Gandhi University Common Entrance Test 2022 result is out at admissions.rgu.ac.in. RGUCET 2022 examination was held form 25 Jun – 10 Jul 2022 for PG, UG programs, Diploma and Professional Degree courses. It is conducted by Rajiv Gandhi University for many UG, PG and Diploma Programmes for Academic Session 2022-23. In order to appear for the examination, the aspirant needs to pay the entrance fee with relevant documents until the last date. For more notification regarding RGUCET 2022 (Rajiv Gandhi University Common Entrance Exam), the applicant needs to follow this page.
RGUCET Counselling 2022
RGUCET Counselling 2022 Result will be Declared Soon for Undergraduate/Postgraduate Courses. Rajiv Gandhi University Common Entrance Test 2022 Test Date has been Announced. Rajiv Gandhi University Common Entrance Test 2022 will be conducted by the Rajiv Gandhi University for offering admission in the many UG, PG and Doctoral courses application in the Rajiv Gandhi University formally known as Arunachal University, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, India. RGUCET 2022 is the University level entrance test that is conducted once a year.
RGUCET 2022 will allow the aspirants to get admission in the field of Engineering& Technology, Management, Arts and Humanity, Science, Commerce, Diploma, and many other fields and Streams. Applicants will get admission to courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, BBA, B.A. B.Com, BFA, B.Sc., etc. Admission in the M.Tech will be offered based on the GATE score card and B.Tech on the basis of the JEE Main.
RGUCET Counselling 2022 Detail
|Full-Form||Rajiv Gandhi University Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Courses Offered||UG/PG Courses|
|Conducting Body||Rajiv Gandhi University|
|Exam Date||25th June 2022|
About Rajiv Gandhi University
RGU is the premier institution for higher education in the state of Arunachal Pradesh and has completed 25 years of its existence. Late Smt. Indira Gandhi, the then PM of India, laid the foundation stone of the university on 4th February 1984 at Rono Hills, where the present campus is situated. Ever since its inception, RGU has been trying to achieve excellence and fulfill the objectives as envisaged in the University Act. Rajiv Gandhi University got academic recognition under section 2(f) from the University Grants Commission on 28th March, 1985 and started functioning from 1st April, 1985.
Check Also:- Jain Entrance Test 2022
RGUCET Important Dates 2022
Applicants can check the Important Schedule from the table provided below.
|Issue of Admission Form||10 May 2022|
|Last date of submission of Admission forms||05 Jun 2022, and 12 June|
|Screening of Admission Forms by the concerned Department||14 to 16 Jun 2022|
|Notification of shortlisted applicant for RGUCET||17 Jun 2022 onwards|
|Online issuance of Hall Tickets||20 Jun 2022|
|Date of Entrance Exam||25 Jun to 10 July 2022|
|Release of solution key||15 Jul 2022|
|Raise objections till||16 – 18 Jul 2022 up to 5:00 p|
Eligibility Criteria of RGUCET Exam 2022
Applicants can check the minimum eligibility criteria for the RGUCET Exam. Only applicant who fulfil the criteria for RGUCET Exam will be called on for taking up the Test. Aspirants have to both through the criteria before applying for the RGUCET Exam.
- Applicant must be an Indian
- Admission into PG courses follows the dates in the Academic Calendar of University. Graduates under 10+2+3 pattern of education from Rajiv Gandhi University or any other UGC recognized University with 45percent marks in Honours/ Major or 50percent marks in Pass Course in the concerned subjects/Elective subjects can apply.
- For admission in Anthropology, Mass Communication, and Sociology, those with a graduate degree either in Science or Social Sciences are eligible for applicant. Those who have appeared in Undergraduate final semester examinations and awaiting results can apply
- Candiate have to produce pass certificates and mark sheets during admission. SC, ST, and OBC (NCL) applicant get relaxation upto 5percent marks in Pass and Honours courses.
- NCL applicant must produce an NCL certificate issued for current year.
- For admission in M.A. Hindi, Uttama (Sahitya Ratna) is considered similar to B. A (Hons.) in Hindi and Visharad (from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Allahabad)/ Praveen/ Ratna are considered similar to B.A. (Pass) in Hindi.
RGUCET Application Form 2022
In order to get admission in Rajiv Gandhi University, it is imperative that applicants fill the application Form. The applicant will not be eligible for further admission without registration. The updates provided by applicants must be valid. Any invalid notification provided by the applicant can lead to the cancellation of RGUCET admission 2022. The RGUCET Admission form can be availed from the RGU website. RGU Form is available only in online mode. Applicant must keep on visiting the RGU website for further information. It is an important step of the application procedure. However, it is important that applicants check the eligibility criteria before filling the form.
Check Also:- UUEE Counselling 2022
How To Apply RGUCET Counselling Form 2022 Online?
The steps to apply online is as given here, you can follow it in order to apply for the RGUCET 2022 Admission Form-
- Fist of all candidate Visit the official website of RGU rgu.ac.in
- When candidate visit the official website, there you will find the link to apply online. Click there and fill all the required details of applicant.
- At 1st applicant need to register yourself by entering the details like course, mobile number, name etc.
- Once applicant will register , you will get the login ID and password by which you can fill up the further procedure.
- Make payment and do the final submission of the Admission form.
Check Also:- NERIST Entrance Exam Counselling 2022