REALME GT 2 Pro gets Android 13 Update – Now that the eagerly awaited Android 13 update has finally hit the masses, some of you might be wondering what the Realme GT 2 Pro is getting! Well, if you’re in the market for a new smartphone and are looking to buy it locally in India, then you might want to keep an eye out for the Realme GT 2 Pro. The device is currently receiving the Android 13 update, which is based on the newly released Realme UI 3.0. So if you’re a fan of the design and aesthetic of the Realme UI 3.0, then this is definitely something to keep an eye on!
REALME GT 2 Pro gets Indian Android 13 based REALME UI 3.0. This rollout introduces a new morphic aqua theme to his REALME UI, providing great Android 13 features. The update is being rolled out in batches, so if you haven’t gotten it yet, you should get it now. His REALME GT 2 Pro users in India have reportedly started receiving the Android 13 stable update. The company hasn’t announced anything about the update, but a community forum member posted a screenshot of the update. REALME GT 2 Pro gets Android 13 Update.
Users around the world can also expect updates to be immediately available for their devices. The REALME GT 2 Pro is the company’s latest flagship and features top-of-the-line specs like the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 chipset, 2K AMOLED display and his 5000mAh battery with 65W fast charging.
REALME GT 2 Pro gets Android 13 Update
- 1 REALME GT 2 Pro gets Android 13 Update
- 2 REALME GT 2 Pro gets Android 13 Update Details
- 3 REALME GT 2 Pro users in India are getting the Android 13 update
- 4 Quick recap of REALME GT 2 Pro specs
- 5 REALME GT 2 Pro Reviews
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
The Android 13 update for REALME GT 2 Pro introduces the Hyper Boost GPA 4.0 engine that balances performance and power consumption while maintaining frame rate. This update adds an aqua morphic design theme color for better visual comfort and a shaded shadow reflection clock to simulate the placement of the sun and moon. Add a new world clock widget to your home screen to show the time in different time zones. The Android 13 update added large folders to the home screen.
allowing you to open apps within expanded folders with a single tap and a swipe of the folder. Adds media playback controls and simplifies the quick settings experience. There are new markup tools for screenshot editing, support for adding widgets to the home screen, and shelf tweaks. Advanced Encryption Standard is used to encrypt files to enhance the security of private files. Last but not least, Kid Space has new Eye Comfort to protect your child’s eyesight.
Read also – REALME GT 4 Pro Price In India
REALME GT 2 Pro gets Android 13 Update Details
|Name Of The Article||May 12, 2022|
|Price In India||Click Here|
|Official Web Site||www.realme.com|
check also – Realme X7 Pro Price in India
REALME GT 2 Pro users in India are getting the Android 13 update
The REALME GT 2 Pro launched earlier this year with the Android 12 operating system. GT 2 Pro is now available with the latest Android 13 operating system. However, the RMX3301_11_A.21 version must be used to get the update. On a community forum, REALME confirmed that the update only reached his 5% of users. This means it may not be available immediately, but it will most likely be available by the end of November. REALME UI 3.0 in Android 13 OS brings new Aqua Morphic theme.
Rounded corners, his map-style UI, and natural, vibrant animations are some of the features of the new UI. It also adds efficiency and personalization features. This update also introduces Hyper Boost GPA 4.0 to stabilize frame rates and balance performance when gaming. There are also security features like chat screenshot pixilation and his AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) for all private files.
also read – REALME 10 Pro Plus Price In India
Quick recap of REALME GT 2 Pro specs
The REALME GT 2 Pro features a 6.7 inch AMOLED panel with 120Hz refresh rate and FHD+ resolution. On the back is a triple camera system with a 50MP main lens, a 50MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 3MP lens. Up front, there’s a 32-megapixel selfie snapper. Powered
Aqua morphic Design
- Add theme color for aqua morphic theme for better visual comfort.
- Apply the Aqua Morphic design philosophy to your animations, making your animations natural and lifelike.
- Adds a clock that reflects shadows, simulating the placement of the sun and moon in shadows.
- Add a world clock widget to your home screen to show the time in different time his zones.
- Upgrade to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0 to use new action recognition features that recognize complex gestures and provide streamlined interactions.
- Optimize the UI layer for a clearer and cleaner visual experience.
- Apply real-world physics to your animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes the widget design to make finding information easier and faster.
- Optimize fonts for readability. Optimized system icons with modern color scheme to make icons easier to see.
- Enrich and enhance functional illustrations by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
check also – REALME 10 Price In India
- Add large folders to your home screen.
- You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with a single tap, and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback controls and simplifies quick settings. Adds markup tools for editing screenshots.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the home screen to make information display more personalized.
- Optimize the shelf. Swipe down on the home screen to show the tray by default.
- You can browse content online and on your device.
Security & privacy
- Optimized Personal Vault. Encrypt all your files with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) to improve the security of your private files.
Health & Digital wellbeing
- Add eye comfort to your kid space to protect your child’s vision.
Health & Digital wellbeing
- Added icon fort in kid space to protect your child’s eyesight.
- Upgrade to Hyper Boost GPA 4.0 to stabilize frame rates in key scenarios and balance performance and power consumption.
REALME GT 2 Pro Reviews
If you’re in the market for a new mobile phone, the REALME GT 2 Pro should be at the top of your list. This phone has it all – an extraordinarily high-quality build, top-of-the-line specs, and a price that won’t break the bank. So what are you waiting for? Check out our reviews to find out all you need to know about this phone!
After the recent Android 13 update for the Pixel 2 and 2 XL, many users in India are wondering if the REALME GT 2 Pro will also be receiving the update. So far, there has been no official announcement from realme or Google about the update, but some users are speculating that the GT 2 Pro will get the update based on the new realme UI 3.0. However, we will have to wait and see what happens. In the meantime, make sure to check out our website to stay up-to-date on all the latest smartphone news and reviews!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Will Realme 2 Pro get UI 2.0 update?
That's not possible. Software updates for Realme 2 pro are no longer available. Realme UI 2.0 is either realme 3 or realme 3 pro, and the last old device to get it is Cmiiw.
What Is Realme gt2 available in India?
The price of the Realme GT 2 in India starts at ₹34,999. On October 27, 2022, the Realme GT 2 was offered for the lowest price.
When Realme next update will come?
List of Devices Getting the New Update September 19, 2022 Realme UI 4.0 with Android 13 announced; Early Access Roadmap
What Is Realme UI better than MIUI?
There are many reasons to choose between MIUI 13 and Realme UI 3.0. MIUI offers a multitasking menu and better gestures, whereas Realme UI offers side features, a better user interface, and smart driving.