RCH Portal Login – Government, through the Department of Health and Family Welfare. An RCH portal of eligible users has been created for obtaining information, registration, data entry report, etc. Users can access the web portal through the link https://rch.nhm.gov.in/. The Indian Department of Health and Family Welfare and the Government of India has several implementations on the health system. The Reproductive and Child Health Program and Portal is a legal initiative launched in India on 15 October 1997. The program covers the entire country for reproductive, maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health care. This program is expected to help women with the problem of infertility, the cycle of pregnancy, and the process of childbirth. It serves the well-being of mother and child. This also includes the couple and their safety.
Today with the help of this article you will get information about RCH Portal 2022 Data Entry Online Login, Registration @ Rch.nhm.gov.in. The RCH Portal is launched by the Government of India for Reproductive and Child Health covering all the states of the country. Our government has a very important and moral responsibility to look after the blooming buds of the country. And for the betterment of children and care of mothers, the government has started two more schemes. Now the Health and Family Welfare Department has started the RCH (Reproductive and Child Health) Portal. Hence this portal has been created for quick identification and tracking of individual beneficiaries during the reproductive life cycle of women.
In addition, the RCH portal promotes, monitors, and supports reproductive, maternal, neonatal, and force health schemes/program delivery and reporting. To access this portal you have to visit the official website of RCH Portal. And this portal is managed by the Department of Health and Family Welfare. We know dear readers, you are very excited to know everything about this article. So please read this article very carefully till the end and catch every single detail of the RCH Portal. This portal helps in the early identification and tracking of individual beneficiaries throughout the breeding lifecycle. For the details can go below the page and read it carefully.
RCH Login 2022 Data Entry Details
|Portal Name||RCH Portal|
|Launched by||Govt. of India|
|Targets||Ensuring reproductive and child health|
|Beneficiary||Child & Pregnant women|
Also Check PMRF Application Form
Benefits of RCHPortal
- With the help of this portal, pregnant women and children of the country will get the benefit of many government facilities.
- RCH Portal is used only in Government Offices. This means that the portal is not for common citizens.
- And healthcare delivery in the country has increased with the RCH portal.
- Supports health workers working on an action plan to provide immunization services to children.
- and beneficiary identification and service delivery plan for health workers for an antenatal check-up, postpartum check-up, and immunization services.
- Reports and data of all women are ready on this portal and the health status of pregnant women is tracked by identifying high-risk, pregnant women.
RCH Portal Login Process
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of RCH Portal.
- Just click on the “Data Entry” option on the homepage of the website.
- Now the login page of this website will come in front of you.
- So on this login page please select your state.
- Next, you have to enter your username and password at the bottom.
- Then enter the captcha and click on the “Login” button.
- Finally, you will be logged in to this portal
Steps for Mother Data Entry at RCH
- Firstly visit the official website of RCH Portal.
- Then you have to log in to the portal.
- Above we have already told you about the login process.
- After that, please click on the “Data Entry” option in the top menu.
- Now you have to click on the “Pregnant Woman Entry” option.
- On the next page click on the “Add New Entry” option.
- Therefore, complete information of the pregnant woman has to be entered into the registration form.
- When you have entered all the details click on submit
Also Check TNREGINET Registration 2022
RCH Portal New Child Entry
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Reproductive and Chill Health.
- Next, log in by entering your login details by clicking on the “Data Entry” option.
- Afterward, you have to click on the “Data Entry” option on the top menu on the dashboard.
- On the next page click on the “Child Entry” option.
- Now on the next page, you have to click on the “New Entry” option.
- After that, you have to enter the following details:-
- Serial No.
- Child’s Gender
- Baby Names
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Child’s Date of Birth
- Birth Place
- Asha Name
- When you have filled in all the details click on the “Save Entry” button.
- So the whole process is helping you add a new child.