RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2023 –In this blog, we will discuss the syllabus for the RBI Office Attendant exams that will be conducted in 2023. This is an important announcement, as it will ensure that those who wish to work in the RBI office are up-to-date with the latest changes and developments. We urge all those who are interested in this career path to read through this blog and get prepared for what is sure to be a difficult but rewarding exam.
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus should be the first thing an aspirant should know who is planning to appear for this examination. Knowing the syllabus of RBI Office Attendant will help the candidates to stick to the topics which are relevant for the online exam. Reserve Bank of India is inviting applications from suitable candidates for Office Attendant in many offices of the Reserve Bank of India. The selection for the posts will be through a country-wide competitive exam which will be an Online Test followed by Language Proficiency Test which will be in Regional Language. This is a great opportunity for aspirants who are seeking jobs in one of the most esteemed banks in India, Reserve Bank of India.
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2023
- 1 RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2023
- 2 RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2023 Details
- 3 Exam Pattern of RBI Office Attendant 2023
- 4 Syllabus of RBI Office Attendant2023
- 4.1 Reserve Bank of India Attendant Quantitative Aptitude(Quant) Syllabus
- 4.2 RBI Attendant General Awareness (GK) Syllabus
- 4.3 Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Reasoning Syllabus
- 4.4 Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant English Language Syllabus
- 4.5 Languages of RBI Office Attendant LPT
- 4.6 Selection Process of Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant 2023
- 5 How To Download RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2023 Online?
Office Attendant (OA) is an important and essential job in the RBI. As a part of the bank’s customer-centric approach, OAs play a vital role in ensuring that the bank’s customers have a positive experience. This includes assisting customers with their banking needs, resolving any customer complaints, and providing support during transactions. To ensure that the OAs are well-trained and equipped to handle these responsibilities, the RBI has released its Office Attendant (OA) syllabus for the academic year 2023. Check it out below!
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will be recruiting aspirants for posts of Office Attendant soon in this calendar year. The Online test will also be held this year. The aspirants who are going to appear in the exam must be updated with the RBI Office Attendant test pattern and syllabus for the recruitment process. The Syllabus is the initial step to initiate with your preparation for the RBI Office Attendant Job Exam. RBI Office Attendant is one of the most sought Government exams in the country by all Bank Exam Candidates. This will help you to escalate your preparation for Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant in the right direction. Boost up your preparation for the CBT exam and LPT with the help of the updates provided in this blog.
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Recruitment||RBI Office Attendant 2023|
|No of Vacancies||to be notified|
|Selection Procedure||Online Examination & Language Proficiency Test|
|Application Process||to be notified|
|Exam date||to be notified|
Exam Pattern of RBI Office Attendant 2023
RBI Office Attendant CBT Test Pattern
- As per the Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Notification 2023, there will be a total of 120 questions from four sections; Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Numerical/ Analytical/ Logical Ability, and English Language.
- One mark for each correct solution
- There will be a negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong solution
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||30||30||90 Minutes|
|Logical/Analytical/Numerical Ability & Reasoning Ability||Thirty||Thirty|
Reserve Bank of India Attendant Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Those aspirants who qualify for the computer-based test are going to appear for the language proficiency test (LPT) test. Check the important points of LPT below:
- The aspirants provisionally selected from the online test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT).
- LPT test is of qualifying nature.
- LPT will be take in the Official / Local Language of the State.
- Aspirants not qualifying LPT shall not be considered for selection.
Syllabus of RBI Office Attendant2023
The aspirants are advised to prepare them self according to the RBI Office Attendant Syllabus so that they do not waste time studying unnecessary topics. The aspirants who want to prepare for RBI Office Attendant can prepare according to these subject-wise topics detailed below. Check the RBI Office Attendant syllabus for the Computer Based Test exam.
Reserve Bank of India Attendant Quantitative Aptitude(Quant) Syllabus
|Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus Topics|
|1||Time & Distance Concept|
|2||Time & Work|
|4||Simple & Compound interest|
|5||Train and boat problems|
|9||Permutation & Combination|
|10||Pipes & cisterns|
RBI Attendant General Awareness (GK) Syllabus
|General Awareness( GA Syllabus)|
|1||Current World News|
|2||Current India News|
|3||Concepts of Geography|
|4||Concepts of History|
Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant Reasoning Syllabus
|4||Odd one out|
|7||Directions based concept|
Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant English Language Syllabus
Languages of RBI Office Attendant LPT
The Office wise LPT local language/s is/are as follows:
|• Ahmedabad – Gujarati|
|• Bengaluru – Kannada|
|• Bhopal – Hindi|
|• Bhubaneswar – Oriya|
|• Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi|
|• Chennai – Tamil|
|• Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo|
|• Hyderabad – Telugu|
|• Jaipur – Hindi|
|• Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri|
|• Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi|
|• Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali|
|• Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani|
|• Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi|
|• New Delhi – Hindi|
|• Patna – Hindi / Maithili|
|• Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam|
Selection Process of Reserve Bank of India Office Attendant 2023
RBI Office Attendant selection will be done on contains of the following two stages: –
- RBI Office Attendant Online Test (CBT)
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
All the students are going to appear for the CBT Exam. All the aspirants who qualify for the CBT exam are going to appear for Language Proficiency Test (LPT) examination. The LPT test is qualifying in nature. If an aspirant fails in LPT his candidature will be cancelled. The final selection for RBI Office Attendant Job 2023 would be made based on performance in the CBT exam.
How To Download RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2023 Online?
- First of all visit the official site of RBI Office Attendant rbi.org.in
- Click at RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2023
- Register by entering details such as name, age, date of birth and all other credentials
- After that, download syllabus of RBI Office Attendant for exam test.