The UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Aditya Nath, to provide financial assistance to poor families. Under this scheme, if the sole earning head of a family of the state dies, then he will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 30000 by the state government. The social welfare department of the state, Uttar Pradesh has been given the responsibility of running it successfully in the state. Come, today we are going to share with you all the information related to this Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana through this article, so read our article till the end.
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- 1 Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- 2 UP Parivarik Labh Yojana Registration, Apply Online
Under this scheme, poor families of rural and urban areas of the state will be covered. Under this scheme, compensation of Rs. 20000 was being given by the government earlier, which has been increased to Rs. 30000 in the year 2013. The beneficiaries of the interested poor families of the state who want to get help from the government under Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Uttar Pradesh, then they will have to apply under this scheme. To get the benefit from the government, the beneficiary should have a bank account because the amount will be transferred by the UP government to your bank account itself.
UP Parivarik Labh Yojana Application Form – Overview
|Scheme Name||Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana|
|Initiated by||Govt of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||poor families of the state|
|Department||Social Welfare Department UP|
Also Check UP Nivesh Mitra Scheme
Benefits of UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- Under this scheme, compensation of Rs 30000 will be provided by the government to the families living below the poverty line.
- The benefit of death assistance scheme will available only to those poor families whose head has died due to some reason and there is no earner in their family.
- Under the Parivarik Labh Yojana, many families have been benefited so far and this National Family Benefit Scheme will benefit many families in the future also.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the poor families of rural and urban areas of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, the lump sum amount will be deposited in the bank account of the applicant. Therefore the applicant should have his own bank account.
- Under the UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, the amount given by the government will be provided to the applicant within 45 days of the application.
Eligibility of Uttar Pradesh Parivarik Labh Scheme
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The benefit of the death assistance scheme will give to only those families whose head has died and the age of the head will between 18 to 60 years.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family in urban areas should not exceed Rs 56,000 and the annual income of the family in rural areas should not exceed Rs 46000.
- The applicant’s family is living below the poverty line.
Also Check WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2021
UP Parivarik Labh Yojana Registration, Apply Online
As you know that the one who is the head of the family and he is the only person earning for the upkeep of the family, if he dies due to any reason, then his family has to run his livelihood after his death. Have to face a lot of difficulties. And his family has to face his financial needs, in view of all these problems, the state government has started the Parivarik Labh Yojana, through this scheme, the families of the heads of the families of UP who have died, make a good living. To provide financial assistance of Rs. By getting money through this family benefit scheme, the beneficiary can live a good life. And can fulfill their financial needs.
Documents of UP Parivarik Labh Scheme
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Address Proof
- Death Certificate Of Chief’s Death
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Age Certificate Of Head
- Passport Size Photo
How to apply for Parivarik Labh Scheme Online Form?
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of the Social Welfare Department http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/.
- On this home page, you will see the option of “New Registration”. You have to click on this option.
- On this page you will see the registration form,
- you will have to fill in all the information asked in this registration form like
- Applicant Details,
- Bank Account Details, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way, your registration will be done very easily.
This post was last modified on October 12, 2021 10:43 am