Rajasthan lockdown E Pass 2023 – E pass Rajasthan application online enrollment has started in the state. Those who are living and on the job in the region of Rajasthan, need to give Rajasthan e pass online between travel to the area and state. Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot had made strict rules in the express a few days ago. In the recent time frame, the state went under a complete lockdown of 14 days from 10 to 30 January 2023. There is a story in the state following each and every one of the rules set by the state government, looking at some instances of covid. With this Epass Rajasthan, simple travel for basic products, food, transport, vehicle, flight, train to meet office people, online application for Rajasthan lockdown passes through the online SSOID entryway.
Rajasthan Lockdown E Pass 2023
- 1 Rajasthan Lockdown E Pass 2023
- 2 Epass Rajasthan Application @epass.rajasthan.gov.in
The Government of Rajasthan and its organization have distributed the authorization site for Epass Rajasthan for various urban areas like Ajmer, Alwar, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, and various places. In the current situation, the government chooses to give the deadline Rajasthan lockdown pass to the fundamental specialist organizations. The Rajasthan Movement Pass Office has been introduced in every area of the province of Rajasthan to work with the overall population in the social disturbing effects ordered by the public authority to counteract the COVID-19 disease. However, you must be wondering from where exactly you would like to apply for E pass Rajasthan status check? Rajasthan Police talks here in detail about Rajasthan e pass online enrollment, application status, etc.
The public authority has not yet set any serious eligibility measure for the online arrival of Rajasthan Police which is suitable for Rajcop E pass. The second time you start applying with the RAJCOP Citizen App, you should fill in the enrollment structure. It will ask you about the motivation behind the tour and the number of people you will be traveling with. Support will be given only after checking all the data of your Rajasthan Yatra E-Pass for Maharashtra, Haryana, Delhi, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, and any remaining states. Presently as far as Rajasthan COVID E-Pass eligibility measures are concerned, you should be in the category of Basic Aid, Food/Bundling Vehicle, Producer Industry, Attendant, Specialist, Pharmaceutical Specialist, etc.
Rajasthan e Pass Apply Online – Overview
|Name||Rajasthan Lockdown E pass|
|Launched By||Rajasthan Govt. Schemes|
|Objective||Pass to get out in lockdown|
COVID19 Lockdown E Pass Registration 2023 Get Here
Essential Services for Rajasthan E Pass
- Essential Items Distribution
- Essential Items Manufacturing
- Essential Items Transportation
- Food supply
- Govt Health Workers (Doctors, Nurses, Medical Staff)
- Internet Services
- Law & Order and Magisterial Duties
- Medical Emergency
- Medical Treatment
- Others which are very urgency in nature
- Postal Services
Epass Rajasthan Application @epass.rajasthan.gov.in
The Rajasthan government is trying to control the situation of corona disease which is becoming dangerous day by day. To protect all citizens from coronavirus, the government announced a strict lockdown in all states, hence banning citizens from traveling till the lockdown. But the government provides some relief for the emergency situation to the people of Rajasthan state to meet their basic needs like food items, groceries, dairy products, medical treatment, etc.
The state government has provided Rajasthan e-pass for those persons who are related to essential services or also for those who need to move for an emergency. Those who want e-pass for Rajasthan state have to visit the official website of the Rajasthan government and apply for e-pass from there. The Rajasthan government has made several changes in the lockdown dates in the state to deal with the growing situation of Kovid-19. Guidelines for the same have also been issued by the Government of Rajasthan.
Also Check COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate
Steps for RajCOP Citizen App E Pass Rajasthan Apply Online
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Epass Rajasthan.
- After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “Login Via RajSSO”.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page, you can see the home page of the Rajasthan SSO Portal.
- Log in with your SSO Login ID and Password.
- If you are not registered for SSO then register yourself first and then log in to the portal after completion of your registration process.
- After logging in, you will be asked to fill in the e-pass information in the form.
- Fill the form with the required details like; Name of the applicant, occupation, mobile number, vehicle number (RC), the purpose of travel, number of people, date of journey (start date till the last date), address details, etc.
- After filling the form hit the submit tab and a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email id.
- After approval of e-pass you will get an SMS on your registered mobile number.
Also Check Covid Vaccine Certificate
The process to Download RajCop Citizen Mobile App
- First of all, you have to open the play store on your mobile.
- After that, you will get the home page of the play store.
- Now on the home page, you will see the search option at the top.
- After this, you have to type RajCop Citizen in that search box and click on search bots.
- After clicking, now many apps will open in front of you.
- After that, you have to first click on the app.
- Now the option of Install will come in front of you, after that you have to click on that option.
- As soon as you click, RajCop Citizen Mobile App will be downloaded to your device.
- After that, you can apply for e pass Rajasthan through this app.
Also Check Omicron COVID Variant
Rajasthan Lockdown Guidelines
- Only persons in an extreme emergency will be allowed to travel for which they will have to apply for a Rajasthan e-pass.
- Persons who are coming to Rajasthan from any other state will compulsorily undergo an RT-PCR test.
- Only candidates with negative results will be allowed to enter the state.
- People can do court marriages or perform any event within the four walls of their homes with a maximum of 11 people.
- Workers working in the construction sector or factories can proceed with a valid photo identity proof in their respective e-pass and special buses given by the firms.
- Shops of essential services will remain open. Delivery of essential commodities should also be allowed.
- All religious places will remain closed during the lockdown.
- MNREGA work will also remain closed during this period.
- The government will issue another set of guidelines for the movement of COVID patients, other patients, and pregnant women.