Rajasthan Domicile Certificate– As you all know that how important is the Rajsthan Mool Niwas Praman Patra for us, we need it everywhere like for admission to school college. The original residence shows us the citizenship of our state and it also shows how many years we have been residing in the state. For those who have not yet made their residence certificate, we will tell them how they can apply for Rajasthan’s original residence certificate online. Original residence is such a government document that you have to give even at the time of employment. For those who want to make their original residence certificate, we will tell them how they can do their RAJASTHAN MOOL NIWAS PRAMAN PATRA ONLINE APPLY. Through this article, we are going to tell you about this. Please read this article completely to know.
RAJASTHAN MOOL NIWAS PRAMAN PATRA
- 1 RAJASTHAN MOOL NIWAS PRAMAN PATRA
- 2 How to apply offline for Rajsthan Mool Niwas Praman Patra
Each state may have a different method or process of making a residence certificate, but this certificate works in the same way as even if you get a scholarship, you have to present your original residence first. Like many schemes are operated by the government, in which you have to submit documents to take advantage of the scheme, out of which the original residence is also an important document. Now digitization is being used more by the Rajasthan government, now people are applying for their government certificate sitting at home. You can also apply for Rajasthan Domicile Certificate through your computer or laptop, for this you will not have to go to any office. Let us know how the natives of Rajasthan can make their residence certificate, read the article till the end for more detailed information related to it.
This is a very useful document because without it a person cannot take advantage of the schemes run by the government. Keeping this in mind, the Rajasthan government has started a scheme called Domicile Certificate. The purpose of this scheme is to make the citizens of Rajasthan easily available their original residence certificate. By getting this certificate, they will get the citizenship of the state. Through this scheme, every citizen of the state can get his original residence certificate even while sitting at home, because the government has provided the online facility for this. In order to enable the citizens of the state to take advantage of many schemes being run by the government, the government has provided this facility.
Rajasthan Domicile Certificate Apply Online – Highlights
|Name of Article||Rajasthan domicile certificate apply online|
|application mode||offline /online|
|purpose||citizenship of the state|
|Form to download||Click Here|
|Benefits||Profit in government work|
Also Check PM Jal Jeevan Mission Scheme
Documents required for making Rajsthan Mool Niwas Praman Patra
- Candidate’s Aadhar Card
- passport size photo
- If you do not have a Voter ID, then you can give your father’s Voter ID.
- photocopy of ration card
- If the girl is married then the marriage certificate and the original residence certificate of the husband..
How to apply offline for Rajsthan Mool Niwas Praman Patra
For the candidates who want to apply offline for the residence certificate, first of all, go to their tehsil, from there you can take the application form for your residence certificate. After that, you have to fill in all the information entered in the form. After filling in all the details, you should also attach all the documents with the application form. You give your application form to the employee working in the tehsil, after the verification of your documents, your residence certificate will be issued.
Aspirants can also apply for the original residence certificate by visiting the E-Mitra center, for this you will have to go to your nearest E-Mitra center and also take all the documents with you. You can apply to the operator of E-Mitra to make a domicile certificate and also give all the documents related to your original residence to the operator. And also submit your application fee.
Also Check Karnataka Bhoomi RTC land Records
Rajasthan Domicile Certificate Work
- If you want to take advantage of any government scheme by the central government or by the state government, then for this you have to first give your original residence certificate.
- If you want to take admission in the college after the 12th, then you have to give your residence certificate first.
- You also have to show your domicile while enrolling in the school.
- Even if you apply for a government job, you must have a domicile.
- You must have a domicile of the state you belong to.
- It is a valid document for all citizens which is issued by the Government of India. It verifies all occurrences of the origin of the person, where the citizen is from.
- Through this document, one can get the benefit of all kinds of facilities provided by the government
Also Check MP Panchayat Darpan login Portal
How To Apply Online For Rajasthan Domicile Certificate
- Candidates first visit the official website of Jaipur Rajasthan.
- After that, a home page will open on your screen.
- You have to go to the section of Citizen and click on Rajasthan-Original-Residence-Certificate
- After that, you have to click on Application for Scheme.
- Your new page will come to download the form.
- The candidate has to click on Download Form next to Application Form for Domicile Certificate.
- You have to download this application form and take a printout of it.
- After taking the print out you will get all the information entered in the application form like name of the candidate, father or husband name, present permanent address, father husband’s native place, occupation, place of birth, date of birth, educational institution name, mobile number, etc.
- Fill the form accordingly. And also attach a passport size photograph of yourself.
- After this, you will also have to attach some documents in the form.
- You go to your tehsil and submit this application form.
- After submission, the documents which you have given will be verified.
- Only after 15 days, your Rajasthan Domicile Certificate will come.