PSTET Application Form 2023 – PSTET stands for Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test which is started every year by the State Council of Educational Research and Training. The application form will appear in December. Those who are willing to teach the students of classes 1 to 8 can apply for the exam. The test facilitates job searching in the private sector as well as the government sector. It is important to check the complete details about the exam before applying. Punjab TET 2023 Application is a necessary form that must be acquired while applying for PSTET 2023. Make sure to access the official website www.tetpunjab.com to look for the form. Candidates can submit the PSTET online form, you can also get the form as per need. PS TET 2023 Apply Online You don’t need to visit the physical address of this institute.
PSTET Application Form 2023
PSTET 2023 Notification will be released soon. Teaching work is a complete job because you are voluntarily educating the upcoming future of the nation. To become a teacher on Govt. level, you need to appear in the competitive exam and once you clear it, you become a legitimate person to teach the students. There are many entrance exams and one of them is PSTET 2023. This exam is started by the state of Punjab to select a suitable candidate for the job. The state government is going to start the online PSTET application form 2023. Online registration will be started very soon and all eligible candidates can apply online till the last date.
Punjab TET Online Registration Form 2023 – Details
|Name of Exam||PSTET 2023|
|Organize By||State Council of educational research, Punjab|
|PSTET Full Form||Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Type of Exam||Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode|
|Duration of Exam||Three Hours|
|Date of Exam||Will be Updated Soon|
Punjab TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For Class I-V (Primary Stage):
- Contenders should have completed 12th/ Intermediate with at least 50% marks and passed or appeared in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. or
- 12th class with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
Also Check NHM Punjab Recruitment
For Class VI-VII (Preliminary Stage):
- Applicants should be Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). or
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). or
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). or
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4-year BA/BSc Ed or BA. Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
Also Check Punjab Anganwadi Bharti
Punjab TET Notification 2023
We know that at this time lots of applicants are searching PSTET Notification 2023 Punjab TET Online Application Date. Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) is going to conduct the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2023. As soon as any update for PSTET Application Form is released. We will inform you through this webpage and provide a direct link here to apply online. So we suggest all the candidates stay connected with our website. For this purpose, it has released the PSTET Application Form/ Notification. Only B.Ed qualified candidates can be separated in this exam. This is a compulsory exam to become a government teacher in the state of Punjab. We are suggesting that candidates must submit their PSTET 2023 application form before the last date.
Also Check Punjab ETT Teacher Admit Card
PSTET 2023 Application Form Dates
|The application process starts from||November 2023|
|Last date to apply||November 2023|
|Last date to pay the application fee||November 2023|
|Corrections in the application form||November 2023|
|Admit card release date||December 2023|
|PSTET 2023 Exam date||December 2023|
|Result of PSTET Exam 2023||January 2023|
Also Check Punjab Police Recruitment
PSTET 2023 Application Fee:
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|General / BC / OBC Category||Rs. 600 /- (Six hundred)||Rs. 1200 /- (One Thousand Two Hundred)|
|SC / ST Category / Differently Abled||Rs. 300 /- (Three hundred )||Rs. 600 /- (Six hundred)|
Steps to Fill Punjab TET Application Form 2023
- The first and foremost step to fill the PTET application form is to visit the official site of the association pstet.pseb.ac.in.
- On the home page, you have to select “New Registration & Applicant Login”.
- Then you have to register yourself by clicking on the registration link.
- After this step, the candidate has to press on the option to proceed and a new page will open in which all the details have to be filled in.
- Now the candidate has to hit on the option of Register Me, and a new window will open containing the login details, the candidate needs to keep the details safe for further use.
- A new login page will be opened after PSTET registration, where the candidate has entered his/her login details.
- After PSTET login, the candidate has to fill in the general details like parent’s name, gender, email id, etc in the given space.
- Filling in all the information a page with upload signature and photo will appear like below, upload your signature and photo here
- After filling out the application form a new window will open for payment where the candidate has to pay his/her application fee (through challan)
- As soon as the fee is deposited, the application process will also end.
- When all the process is completed you have to re-check the details once and then hit on the “Submit” button.
- Also, take the hard copy of the filled application form as it will be useful in the future.