PPSC Judiciary Exam Admit Card:- Punjab Public Service Commission Judiciary Exam on January, 2023. Applicants who enrolled from 2023 need to visit the PPSC’s official web portal to download Punjab PPSC Judiciary Admit Card 2023. Punjab Public Service Commission publish the notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge (Junior Division) cum Judicial Magistrate for posts through the Punjab PPSC Judiciary Examination-2023. The PPSC Judiciary Exam Admit Card is a critical document that every candidate must possess before attempting the examination.
The admit card is a testament to the candidate’s eligibility for the exam and contains important details such as exam date, reporting time, venue, and instructions for the candidate. The admit card is usually available for download on the PPSC website a few weeks before the exam date. Candidates who have successfully registered for the exam can download their admit card by logging in to their account using their registration number and password. It is important to carry a printout of the admit card to the exam center along with a valid identity proof. Failing to carry either of these documents can lead to the candidate being barred from attempting the exam. Therefore, candidates are advised to download their admit card well in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles.
PPSC Judiciary Exam Admit Card 2023
The Punjab & Haryana High Court & the Punjab Public Service Commission jointly conduct the exam following a three-phase mechanism in which the 2st phase, i.e., Prelims, is an objective type paper. The second phase, i.e., Mains, is a subjective type examination. The final is the Interview in which your personality will be assess. The state courts in Punjab have the potential to accommodate a high number of students and the total number of Punjab Judiciary vacancies have been notify on the official web portal as 159.
PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission) has released the admit card for the upcoming Judiciary Exam on its official website. The exam is scheduled to be held on [insert date]. Candidates who have applied for the exam can download their admit card by logging into their account on the PPSC website. The admit card contains important information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, exam center, and instructions for the exam. It is mandatory for candidates to carry their admit card to the exam center along with a valid photo ID proof. Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Aspirants are advised to carefully go through the instructions on the admit card and follow them strictly to avoid any inconvenience on the day of the exam.
PPSC Judiciary Exam Admit Card 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division) – Judicial Magistrate|
|Exam Name||Punjab Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Examination|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination, Viva Voce|
|Job Location||Patiala, Punjab|
Check Also:- Delhi CET Admit Card
About PPSC Judiciary Exam
Punjab Public Service Commission was originally formed as Joint Public Service Commission at Lahore on 1 May 1937 before Partition of India. It was functioning under Khyber Pass and Yamuna River near Delhi. After British ended its governance in the country, the two newly independent countries India and Pakistan were born. In February, 1948, the two countries revised their provisions at Shimla that led the Punjab Public Service Commission to came into existence extending over the province of East Punjab.
later merged Punjab & Patiala & East Punjab States Union that make the government to proceed the commission to Patiala on 1 November 1956. The commission was working under PEPSU’s jurisdiction. But on 1 November 1966, its provincial jurisdiction was lessen due to the formation of the States of Haryana & Himachal Pradesh & Indian-based commission came into living by splitting the earlier formed commission in two constitutional bodies, one in India & one more in Pakistan.
Read Also:- REET Admit Card
Punjab Judiciary Exam Date 2023
The date of the PPSC Judiciary Prelims Exam in 2023 has been officially announce by the Punjab Public Service Commission. On Sunday, January 22, 2023, candidates must be aware that the Prelims exam will only last two hours and will be held at various examination centers in Chandigarh and Mohali using a computer-base test format. It is educate to every one of the applicants, who apply internet during the timetable to get select at post of Common Adjudicator (Junior Division) Cum Legal Justice need to know that each and every individual need to report at test focus an hour preceding test time with all expect records for example actual duplicate of the corridor ticket and a photograph personality card.
As of now, the Punjab Judiciary Exam Date for 2023 has not been announced. However, aspiring candidates should keep an eye on the official website of the Punjab and Haryana High Court for any updates regarding the exam. It is advisable to start preparing for the exam well in advance, as the competition is expected to be fierce. The Punjab Judiciary Exam is an important step towards a career in the legal profession and requires thorough preparation and dedication. Aspiring candidates should study the syllabus thoroughly and take mock exams to gauge their preparation level. With hard work and perseverance, one can excel in the exam and take a step closer towards achieving their goal of becoming a judge.
How to Check PPSC Judiciary Exam Admit Card 2023 Online?
If you’re preparing for the PPSC Judiciary Exam in 2023, one of the most important things you need is your Admit Card. Fortunately, checking the availability of your PPSC Judiciary Exam Admit Card is quick and straightforward online. To begin, simply visit the official PPSC website and log in to your account. Once you’ve logged in, look for the “Admit Card” section and select the appropriate exam. Once you’ve confirmed your identity, you’ll be able to view and download your Admit Card. It’s important to remember to carry a printout of your Admit Card to the exam center, along with any other required documents. So, don’t delay and get your PPSC Judiciary Exam Admit Card as soon as possible to ensure a smooth and hassle-free exam experience.
- Visit PPSC’s official website as the first step, which is ppsc.gov.in
- Click on the Announcements tab on the web page.
- After that, go around the area to locate the website to the PPSC Judicial Service Admit Card.
- Next, scroll down and choose the PPSC Judicial Service Admit Card link. Then, use the right-click menu to open it.
- The registration number, password & captcha code are enter in Step 5th after that.
- Examine the PPSC Judicial Service Admit Card information and store a duplicate of it on the device for future use.
Can Check:- GTU Admit Card
Punjab Judiciary Exam Day Instructions 2023
Candidates must create an steps plan and diligently carry it out. Along with academic expertise, one should be up to date on current events. “Candidates should start their preparation after understanding the syllabus. They need to put together a better study strategy. According to Delhi Law Academy Professor K Madan, it is essential to read paper and publications.
- Applicants are recommend to arrive at the center by the reporting, entry time record under COVID-19 as a precaution.
- Before the exam is over, candidates are not allowed to exit the examination room or hall.
- Candidates should wait for the invigilator’s instructions when the exam is finish. They shouldn’t leave their seats until instructed to do so. Only one candidate at a time will be able to leave.
- Candidates must carefully study and strictly abide by the COVID-19 Instructions and Advisory that are include with the admission card.
- Candidates who must wear a certain outfit since of their religion or cultural traditions should arrive at the center early for a thorough inspection.
- Candidates cannot enter the testing facility without a proper metal detector check using a handheld device. The body won’t be touched during this course of action.
- Regarding the dress code, wearing clothing with big fastener or shoes with thick soles is not acceptable.
- After the exam, the properly filled-out call letter must be deposited in the specified dropbox. The students responses might not be assess if this is not done.
- The student must refrain from using unfair methods or unfair examination application. The exam centers are typically heavily observe by CCTV and have jammers installed as well.
- The applicants candidacy will be canceled, and legal action will be taken, including banning them from taking any future PPSC examinations, if it is discovered at any point that they have submitted numerous applications or appeared on more than one date or shift.
- Students are encouraged to often check the PPSC website for changes.
Get Latest Updates From KSOU Homepage
Check Live Result Updates
Today Lottery Result
Check New Released Admit Card
Check New Released Recruitment
Check Full EXAM HUB
New Released Timetable
Check Latest Entertainment Updates
Check New Released Government Schemes
Check Automobiles Update
View Lifestyle Updates
Today Trending & News
Best Tips For Travel Guide
Best Insurance Plans
All Tips, Ticks & How to Guides?