PNB Net Banking – Punjab National Bank (PNB), India’s first domestic bank, has been in operation since 1895. Presently, the bank ranks second in terms of business and network. The bank is a one-stop destination for a wide range of personal banking products and services, such as deposit accounts, loans, credit cards, and more. The bank has been updating itself with the latest trends since its inception. The Bank is committed to bringing its vast portfolio of products and services to the doorsteps of its customers through Internet Banking services.
PNB Net Banking
PNB is a renowned banking and financial services bank in India. It is officially owned by the Government of India to provide services to all Indian citizens. Headquarters are in New Delhi, India. PNB Bank was established in 1894 (126 years ago) and ranks as the second-largest public sector bank in the country. It has thousands of branches (11,000) across India and ATMs (13,000) after the merger. The bank provides various services to lakhs of customers as its offices are beyond Indian borders.
Punjab National Bank Net Banking Login is an online platform that allows customers to access banking services such as account details, online transactions (withdrawal and deposits of cash), and balance checking. The service is open to registered customers and is easily accessible. PNB Bank provides net banking services to its customers who can transact anywhere without the need of visiting the bank. This is a great achievement for the bank as customers can open accounts online, check their balances, bank and transact funds, pay their bills, and also view account information with ease.
Punjab National Bank – Overview
|Owner of PNB||Government of India|
|PNB Bank Founder||Dyal Singh Majithia and Lala Lajpat Rai|
|Headquarters of PNB||New Delhi, India|
|PNB Customer service||1800 180 2222|
|PNB Founded By||19 May 1894|
|Recent PNB Bank CEO||S S Mallikarjuna Rao|
Also Check Corporation Bank Net Banking
Services Available under PNB Internet Banking Portal
- Account Opening Facility: Open Fixed Deposit, Recurring Deposit, and Public Provident Fund account online. You can also close the FD account online.
- Utility Bill Payment: Pay utility bills like electricity, telephone, and credit card bills online. You can also invest in mutual funds online.
- Tax Payment: Pay Tax through PNB Internet Banking.
- Check Account Details: Check your PNB account balance, account details, past transactions, and nominee details on the PNB Internet Banking portal.
- Check Services: You can make checkbook requests, check the status of issued checks, and request stop payment of issued checks online.
- Other Requests: You can request credit card limit change, redeem your credit card reward points, renew your FD account, and more.
Also Check Union Bank of India Balance
Steps to Register for Punjab National Bank Internet Banking
- Visit the official PNB Internet Banking site https://www.pnbindia.in/retail-Internet-banking.html.
- Click on the ‘Internet Banking Login’ option on the screen.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will be asked for the User ID.
- Click on the ‘New User’ option below the User ID field as shown in the image below.
- Enter your account number and select the registration type as ‘Registration for Internet Banking’.
- Click on the ‘Verify’ button.
- Enter ‘Type of Facility.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP on the screen to verify and click on ‘Continue’.
- Now, enter the PNB Debit Card Number and ATM PIN before clicking on the ‘Continue’ button.
- You will be prompted to set a login and transaction password.
- Enter each of these passwords twice to confirm.
- Note that the login and transaction password may not be the same.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on the ‘Complete Registration’ button.
- A successful message will be displayed on the screen informing that the registration process is complete.
Also Check Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry
The Process of Login to PNB Internet Banking Portal
- Visit the official PNB Internet Banking site https://www.pnbindia.in/retail-Internet-banking.html
- Enter the User ID and click on ‘Continue’.
- Here, the user ID is the same as the Customer ID.
- Enter the login password that you set while registering for the service.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP to log in successfully.
- On your first login to the account, you will be asked to select seven security questions from a set of 50 questions.
- Also, enter the answers to these questions.
- Afterward, you will be asked to answer any of the selected questions to verify that it is you who are logging in.
- Click on ‘Register’.
- Also, you will be asked to choose an image and type a relevant phrase for it during the first login.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.