PMRF Application Form- PMRF stands for Research Fellow of the Prime Minister, which aims to find relevant talent. Pratibha is looking for doctoral courses from IITs, IISc, IISERs, NITs, and other central institutes or universities all over the country. The Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship will work in the field of cutting-edge research in technology and science. Applicants who are excited to pursue a doctoral program can get this golden opportunity. By checking this post, candidates will get to know the complete details related to the Prime Minister Research Fellowship 2023. Here we have shared the information that how applicants will select for this fellowship program, eligibility criteria, application submission process, and so on.
PMRF Application Form 2023 pdf
PMRF Application Form 2023 pdf download from pmrf.in PM Research Fellowship Scholarship amount, eligibility criteria apply online process. Prime Minister Research Fellowship Scholarship Program has also started. Earlier, the Central Government has invited PMRF Application Form 2023. In conclusion, this program offers attractive fellowships to the applicants. The main objective of this scholarship program is to find talented candidates for research. The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India implemented the scheme named as Prime Minister’s Research Fellow. This scheme has been prepared to improve the quality of research in various educational universities. Keeping in view the vision growth by innovation, the executive’s lookout for the best talent.
In addition, the central government has also promoted research programs. Research is also a very important aspect of science and technology. The research will not result in progress in science. And for example, technologies are developing on a daily basis. Researches are conducted every day for every field in science. This scheme has attracted all researchers except students. Through which the department will select only those candidates. Who fits under the program with innovative ideas?
Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship – Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship|
|Scheme Implemented By||Ministry of HR Development and Government of India|
|Mode of Submitting Application||Online Mode|
|Category of the Post||Application Form|
|Who are Recipients||Interested Students of the Country|
|Objective of PMRF||Providing Fellowship and offering money to students|
|Official Portal Link||https://dec2020.pmrf.in/|
Also Check SVMCM Registration
PMRF Fellowships Amount 2023
|Year||Amount of Fellowship|
|1st Year||70,000 Rs|
|2nd Year||70,000 Rs|
|3rd Year||75,000 Rs|
|4th Year||80,000 Rs|
|5th Year||80,000 Rs|
Also Check NSP Scholarship list 2023
Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- An applicant who wishes to apply must have a Ph.D. Courses from one of the PMRF scheme granting universities. In addition, the 12-month Ph.D. The course must be completed if candidates have a Master’s degree or a 24-month Ph.D. In the case of a graduate with the Ph.D. syllabus. Calculation of the time period given for Ph.D. from the date of admission. Till the date of lateral entry. An applicant will be considered for lateral entry only twice. Applicants having Integrated M.Sc/ M.Tech and Ph.D. The course must be applied within one year of a satisfactory PG degree.
- Candidates seeking admission in Ph.D. Courses through Lateral Entry will not be able to take admission in the next year by direct admission. Applicants working in one host university and wishing to transfer to another PMRF institute are not allowed.
- Metrics on which competitors will be assessed include a powerful analysis program, grades, and publication record.
- The candidate has Ph.D. Must have studied at least 4 subjects. Completed semester courses and must have a CGPA of 10 to 8.5 (minimum) in aggregate.
- Applicants who have enrolled in one of the universities offering PMRF should make a good recommendation for the student and upload the details (publication of soft copy and proposal of research) on the portal.
List of Institutions for PMRF Fellowship Program also available
|IIT Delhi||IISER Pune||IIT Hyderabad||IIT Kharagpur||IIT Kanpur|
|IIT Guwahati||IIT Roorkee||IIT Madras||IIT Bombay||IIT Goa|
|IIT BHU||IIT Jammu||IIT Jodhpur||IIT Mandi||IIT Bhilai|
|IIT Indore||IIT Patna||IIT Bhubaneswar||IIT Ropar||IIT Gandhinagar|
|IIT Dharwad||IIT Palakkad||IIT Tirupati||IISc Bangalore||IISER Berhampur|
|Aligarh Muslim University||IISER Bhopal||IISER Kolkata||IISER Mohali||Banaras Hindu University|
|IISER Thiruvananthapuram||Jawaharlal Nehru University||IIT(ISM) Dhanbad||Jamia Millia Islamia||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|University of Delhi||University of Hyderabad||IISER Tirupati|
Dates for PMRF Application Form Online Apply 2023
|PMRF Application Date Commencement Date||will notify soon|
|Final Date for Submitting Application Form||will notify soon|
|PMRF Exam Admit Card Publication||will notify soon|
|Interview Date of at the Institutes or Universities||will notify soon|
|Release Date for Result||will notify soon|
Also Check UP Scholarship Status Check
The Process of PM Research Fellowship Application Form 2023
- Initially, applicants need to visit the official website of the Prime Minister’s Research Fellow https://dec2020.pmrf.in/.
- Within a few moments, the landing page will flash on your screen.
- Hit the link of the “Apply Online” button given on the home screen.
- The instructions page will flash on your screen.
- Read all the guidelines and hit the link “Click here to apply”.
- An application form will be presented on your screen where candidates will have to enter their details.
- In the next step, upload the scanned copy of all the required documents.
- And, also provide your SBI Fee Receipt downloaded from the official portal.
- Next, press the “Submit” button.
- The form will be submitted, and download the application form for further use.
SSP Scholarship Karnataka 2023
Mahadbt Scholarship Portal Registration
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Registration