PM Mudra Yojana 2022 – PMMY Application Form – As you all know, the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana was launched on 8 April 2015 by the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, to promote entrepreneurship. According to the Ministry of Finance, under this scheme, loans up to Rs 15.10 lakh crore have been disbursed from banks and financial institutions to 28.81 crore beneficiaries since the inception of this scheme. This information has been provided by the Department of Financial Services under the Ministry of Finance through a tweet. Under this scheme, a guarantee-free loan of up to Rs 10 lakh is provided in three categories. These three categories are Shishu, Kishore, and Tarun.
PM Mudra Yojana 2022
- 1 PM Mudra Yojana 2022
- 2 PMMY Application Form
The lockdown was imposed last year due to the coronavirus epidemic. The self-reliant India campaign was started by the government to revive the economy. Under this campaign, it was decided to provide a 2% interest subvention to the borrowers of the Shishu category coming under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana. Last year, as per the plan of the Reserve Bank, permission was granted to stop the repayment of loans due to coronavirus infection. The benefit of the interest subvention scheme will be provided to all the borrowers covered under this scheme after the completion of the moratorium period. This benefit will be provided for 12 months.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Apply Online – Overview
|Scheme Name||PM Mudra Loan Yojana|
|Working Under||Central Government of India|
|Available Category in PMMY Scheme||Shishu, Kishore, Tarun|
|Status of the Scheme||Available Now|
|Purpose of Scheme||Provide Loan without Guarantee|
Also Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2022
Type of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- Shishu Loan: Under this type of Mudra Yojana, a loan of up to ₹ 50000 will be allotted to the beneficiaries.
- Kishor Loan: Under this type of Mudra Yojana, loans ranging from ₹ 50000 to ₹ 500000 will be allotted to the beneficiaries.
- Tarun Loan: Under this type of Mudra Yojana, loans ranging from ₹ 500000 to ₹ 1000000 will be allotted to the beneficiaries.
Also Check PM Kisan Yojana Registration 2022
Bank That Provides Loan Under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2022
- Allahabad Bank
- bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- ICICI Bank
- j&k bank
- Punjab And Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- Bank Of Maharashtra
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank
- Axis Bank
- Canara Bank
- federal bank
- Indian Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Saraswat Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank Of Baroda
- Central Bank Of India
- HDFC bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- State Bank Of India
- Union Bank of India
Also Check PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Status
PMMY Application Form
Let us tell you that a budget of Rs 3 lakh crore was prepared by the central government for the Mudra loan, out of which loans worth Rs 1.75 lakh crore have been distributed so far. Under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2022, those who want to take a loan will not have to pay any processing charges to take the loan. The loan repayment period under this scheme has been extended by 5 years. The people of the country are given a Mudra card to take a Mudra loan under this Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2022. Through this article, we are going to provide all the information related to this Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2022 like the application process, documents, eligibility, etc. So read our article till the end.
Also Check PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
Benefits of PM Mudra Loan Scheme
- Any person in the country who wants to start his own small business can take a loan under PMMY.
- Under this scheme, the citizens of the country will be given loans without a guarantee to start their businesses.
- Apart from this, no processing charge is also levied for the loan.
- The loan repayment period under Mudra Yojana can be extended up to 5 years.
- The borrower gets a Mudra card, with the help of which the expenditure on business needs can be met.
Also Check PM Kisan FPO Yojana
Documents for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana by Pradhan Mantri
- Applicant should not be a defaulter in any bank
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- Permanent address of application
- Business Address and Proof of Establishment
- Balance Sheet of last three years
- Income Tax Returns and Self Tax Returns
- passport size photo
Also Check PMKMY Registration Online
The process to apply online under PM Mudra Yojana
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Mudra Yojana mudra.org.in.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see the types of Mudra Yojana which are as follows.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to download the application form from this page.
- After that, you have to take a printout of this application form.
- Now you have to fill in all the important information asked in the application form carefully.
- After this, you have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to submit this application form to your nearest bank.
- After the verification of your application, the loan will be provided to you within 1 month.
PMMY Helpline Number:
|State||PMMY Toll-Free Number|
|Andaman and Nicobar||18003454545|
|Daman and Diu||18002338944|
|Dadra Nagar Haveli||18002338944|
|Jammu and Kashmir||18001807087|
|NCT of Delhi||18001800124|