PM Kisan Registration 2023 : Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is one of the most beneficial government yojana for farmers. The government pays Rs 6000 to farmers’ bank accounts under this program every year. More over 10 million farmers have been enrolled in India’s program so far. Prime Minister Narendra Modi formally launched the project on February 24, 2019, in the Gorakhpur district of Uttar Pradesh, after it was first announced on December 1, 2018. After three months, if you apply for this yojana online right now and your application is accepted, Rs 2000 will be transferred to your bank account.
Apply for PM-Kisan as soon as possible to receive Rs.6000 every year without further delay. You may also check your eligibility to get Rs. 6000 and the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 Apply Online will be provided here. We’ll discuss the PM Kisan Registration process here.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Registration 2023
You may join the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana if you have an Aadhaar card, mobile number, and bank account number, but you must first register yourself at home. By visiting pmkisan.gov.in, you may register for the PM Kisan Yojana. It’s worth noting that the revenue records, Aadhaar number, and bank account number must all be verified by the state government before a farmer will receive financial assistance. When you’re applying, double-check that the data you’ve provided is accurate.
You may apply for pm Kisan online, for this, you must visit your nearest CSC facility and complete out the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana application form 2023 online if you want to participate in the PM Kisan Yojana 2023 Apply Online. You must do Aadhaar verification if you want to take advantage of the Rs 6000 yearly benefit under this program. Farmers must obtain an Aadhaar-linked identity before they may use the PM-Kisan program, otherwise they will not get any money.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 Details
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi|
|Ministry in charge of the scheme||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Department||Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Scheme effective date||2018|
|Scheme benefit||Rs.6,000 per year given in 3 installments|
|Scheme beneficiary||Small and marginal farmers|
|Scheme helpline number||011-24300606,155261|
PM Kisan Yojana 2023 Eligibility to Get Rs. 6000
- Eligible and small marginal, a family consisting of husband, wife, and minor children below the age of 18 years, who jointly own two hectares of cultivable land in the land records of the state and union territory.
- Farmer citizens of the family belonging to the economically weaker section category can register themselves for this scheme.
- Retired citizens in the government sector whose pension is more than ten thousand rupees are not eligible to apply in the scheme.
- To register, it is mandatory for the farmer to have a bank account in any bank.
Documents required to apply for PM-Kisan Yojana
- Aadhaar card is the most important document without which you will not be able to register for the scheme.
- Landholding papers
- Citizenship certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank account details
- Valid mobile number
- Passport size photo
Steps for PM Kisan Registration 2023 Apply Online
- Firstly visit the pmkisan.gov.in official website and then go to the Farmer’s Corner present on the home page of the website itself.
- Now click on New Farmer Registration and here enter your Aadhar number and then fill the captcha code.
- After filling the captcha code, click on the option of click here to continue.
- After that few details will appear in front of you, see and now fill the PM Kisan registration form 2023 by clicking on “YES”
- After submitting YES, fill the information asked in the PM Kisan application form 2023 and save the form and take the print out.
Also Check PM Kisan Balance Check कैसे करें
Steps to Check PM Kisan Registration Status
- Firstly visit the pmkisan.gov.in and click on the farmer corner in the menu option.
- Then click on the ‘Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers’ option.
- Now select the state from which you are from, then select District then Sub-District ie Tehsil, then Block and Village.
- Now fill the Aadhaar Number, Captcha code and click on the Search button.
- Now the beneficiary can see his/her name as well as can check the name of other farmers too.
पीएम किसान ऑनलाइन अप्लाई कैसे करें?
अपने डिवाइस पर आधिकारिक वेब पोर्टल pmkisan.gov.in पर जाएं। इसके बाद न्यू फार्मर रजिस्ट्रेशन पर टैप करें। अपना मोबाइल नंबर दर्ज करें और प्रोसीड बटन पर टैप करें। अब, सभी आवश्यक दस्तावेज़ जैसे आधार कार्ड, बैंक खाता विवरण और बहुत कुछ अपलोड करें।
मैं अपना पीएम किसान केवाईसी ऑनलाइन कैसे रजिस्टर कर सकता हूं?
मैं अपनी पीएम किसान लाभार्थी सूची कैसे चेक करूं?
PM Kisan Registration 2023 FAQ’S
When will next installment of this yojana be provided to the farmers?
It will be provided soon by PM Modi.
What will be the benefits of including name in Kisan Samman Nidhi List 2023?
If your name is included in list, then an amount of Rs 6000 will be transferred by the GOI to the bank account of the farmers annually.
Can the benefits of PM Kisan Yojana be availed only by farmers belonging to weaker sections?
Yes, this Yojana has been started only for small and marginal farmer citizens. Its benefits can be availed only by the farmers belonging to weaker sections.
By whom has the PM Kisan Yojana been started?
PM Kisan Yojana was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 24 February 2019.