Check PF Balance Details – There are lakhs of EPFO account holders in India who have provident funds in their accounts. But sometimes they find it difficult to find the correct balance in their account. Everyone knows that employers and employees contribute to PF account but some of them are not familiar with the amount deposited in the account. So you can see how to do EPF balance check offline through SMS or missed call number. You do not need to use online means to check your PF balance as you can do it offline from your mobile phone. So, check the facilities offered by EPF to know your balance offline. To check your PF balance via SMS, ensure that you have an active UAN and it should be linked with your Aadhaar PAN and bank account. At the same time, your mobile number should be registered with EPFO, through which you are sending the message.
PF Balance Check
Any employee contributing to the EPF account can check the balance in his/her EPF account through online channels; They need not wait for the employer to share the Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) details at the end of the year to know the balance. You can check your EPF balance using any of these facilities- UMANG app, EPFO member e-service portal, SMS, or missed call. To check the EPF balance, ensure that your Universal Account Number (UAN) has been activated by the employer. UAN is a unique identification number provided for all the employees enrolled under the EPF scheme. All employees should have only one UAN during their working life, irrespective of the company they change. UAN is important as the entire process related to EPF services is now conducted online. Thanks to UAN, it is easy to access your PF accounts services, such as withdrawal, EPF balance check, and EPF loan application.
Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) acts as a savings tool for the employees. Employees and employers contribute an equal amount towards savings which can be availed upon retirement or after changing jobs. The interest rate applicable on EPF contribution for the financial year 2020-21 is 8.5%. Now you can check your EPF balance through SMS by giving missed calls through EPFO App/ UMANG App and EPFO Portal/ UMANG App. By allowing employees to access EPF balance, they can easily. For more details read our articles on PF Claim Status, PF Transfer, EPF Withdrawal, and EPF Payment.
Also Check HRMS Odisha Payslip
EPFO Balance Online – Details
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has made several changes in the recent past to make it easier for EPFO members to access their Provident Fund (PF) related information. Now, EPFO subscribers need not wait for their employer to share their EPF details at the end of the financial year. Now EPF account holders can check their PF balance online whenever they want. Now, EPFO subscribers can check their EPF balance after EPF interest disbursement in their account after every quarter.
Also Check Intra Haryana e Salary Slip
Check EPF Balance through SMS
|Languages||Codes in SMS||SMS Number|
|English (Default)||EPFOHO UAN||7738299899|
|Hindi||EPFOHO UAN HIN||7738299899|
|Gujarati||EPFOHO UAN GUJ||7738299899|
|Punjabi||EPFOHO UAN PUN||7738299899|
|Bengali||EPFOHO UAN BEN||7738299899|
|Tamil||EPFOHO UAN TAM||7738299899|
|Telugu||EPFOHO UAN TEL||7738299899|
|Malayalam||EPFOHO UAN MAL||7738299899|
|Marathi||EPFOHO UAN MAR||7738299899|
|Kannada||EPFOHO UAN KAN||7738299899|
Methods to Check PF Balance Online
It has become very easy for the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) members to check the Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) balance. Four different ways to check EPF balance are mentioned below. Employees can use the EPFO portal to access their EPF passbook. However, the employees should have a UAN and it should be activated. To check EPF balance using the EPFO portal, employees should follow the below-mentioned procedure below.
Also Check BSF Pay Slip
Check EPFO Balance @e-Sewa Portal
- Visit the EPFO Member Portal (www.epfindia.gov.in).
- Now in the tab at the top, expand the Services tab which is visible on the top left, and click on the option ‘For Employees’.
- Then click on the ‘Member Passbook’ option under Service Head.
- Now the Member Passbook Portal will open (passbook.epfoindia.gov.in)
- Then log in by entering your UAN and password and answering the question asked.
- Now after logging in, select your member ID and click on View Passbook.
- By clicking on view passbook all PF balance details will appear on the screen and PF members can download it by clicking on download passbook.
Check EPFO Status @Umang App
- Download the UMANG app, open the app, and register on the same by giving your mobile number and OTP.
- After registering on the UMANG app, select the ‘All Services’ option.
- Now select the EPFO option from among the departments from the ‘Social Security and Pensioners’ option mentioned above.
- Our members can search EPFO directly from the search bar.
- Now login to employee-centric services by providing your UAN.
- After mentioning the UAN click on Get OTP, the members will receive the OTP on their registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP and click on submit button.
- Now select the View passbook option, a new screen will open, select your member ID, and all the details will appear on the screen.
- Members can download their EPF passbook by scrolling down and then clicking on Download.