OTET Application Form 2022 – Every year, the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha conducts the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test. The OTET exam is taken to evaluate the eligibility of candidates planning to become a teacher of classes I to VIII in government, private, or aided schools in the state of Odisha. The OTET exam date for the year 2022 is not announced yet, the dates may be announced soon by the official officials. Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha has started inviting online applications for the post of Arts/Science, Hindi, Sanskrit Teacher, Telugu Teacher, and Physical Education subjects. Candidates willing to apply for the posts need to visit the website. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply online.
OTET Application Form 2022
OTET exam is conducted for two categories including Category A and Category B for two papers namely Paper I and Paper-II. Category A is for Class I to Class V and Category B is for Class VI to Class VIII. This exam provides the eligibility criteria for appearing in other teaching exams at both central and state levels like the KVS exam. It is to be noted that clearing the OTET exam does not guarantee an applicant’s employment during a course. The official website states, “It is one of the eligibility criteria for the appointment.” All the candidates who have passed their class XII or graduated are eligible to appear in the OTET exam.
All those applicants of Odisha State who want to make their career in Teaching Line. For all of them here we are going to share the latest news that the official notification of OTET 2022 has been released. Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has uploaded the OTET Application Form 2022 online mode on its official website. Applicants can download and view the notification for OTET 2022 by visiting the main website of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 will be conducted at various exam centers in the next few days after completing the application process.
Odisha TET Application Form 2022 Highlights
|Department Name||Board of Secondary Education Odisha|
|Notification of||OTET 2022|
|Exam Name||Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test|
|OTET 2022 Application Date||Update Shortly|
Also Check NHM Odisha Recruitment
Odisha OTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For Paper- 1
- Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary with 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (CT or D.El.Ed).
- Candidates Passed Higher Secondary with 45% Marks and 2- Year Diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure).
- Applicants should have passed Higher Secondary with 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
- Candidates have passed Higher Secondary with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Special Education.
- Candidates should have passed Graduation with 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.).
- Candidates have passed Graduation with at least 45% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) as per NCTE.
- Applicants must have Graduation with 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education) must have qualified.
- Candidates Passed Higher Secondary with 50% Marks and 4 Years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary with 50% marks and should have 4-year B.A./ B.Sc, Ed or B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed.
Odisha TET 2022 Online Registration Date
Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by BSE Odisha. Orissa TET exam is conducted with two papers. Paper 1 for Primary Teacher (Class I to V). Paper 2 for Upper Primary Teacher (Classes VI to VIII). All the applicants who want to get the teacher job in the state. Through this exam, all the applicants get the teacher eligibility certificate. With the help of the Teacher Eligibility Certificate for Odisha. Then, they can also fill out the teacher recruitment application form.
Also Check Odisha Police Recruitment
Candidates need to read the official notification carefully to know the eligibility criteria regarding it. BSE Odisha will conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test in the upcoming dates 2022. Read this material to know more details about OTET Exam Dates. Candidates, who want to get a teacher job in Odisha state. Then they can apply Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Online. BSE Odisha will upload the OTET application form in July 2022. Eligible candidates can apply for this exam through online mode. Check the eligibility criteria before applying the application form. On this page, we also provide OTET important dates, application forms, and eligibility criteria.
OTET 2022 Important Dates
|Starting dates to Apply OTET Application Form||July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply OTET Application Form||August 2022|
|Odisha TET Exam Date||September 2022|
|Odisha TET Admit Card||Update Soon|
|OTET Result 2022||Update Soon|
|Issue Certificate Date||Update Soon|
Also Check Odisha Anganwadi Recruitment
OTET 2022 Application Fee
- General/ OBC/ EBC: Rs 500/-
- SC/ ST: Rs 300/-
Steps for Odisha TET 2022 Online Registration
- Firstly, candidates visit the official BSE Odisha website.
- Then, click on the link and start applying the online OTET Application Form.
- Fill in all the required details as per the given there.
- Then, upload the required scanned document.
- After that pay the application fee.
- Submit it and get the payment receipt as well.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference.