Heartbeat Family Floater Plan – Niva Bupa (Previously known as Max Bupa) Heartbeat Family First strategy is an overall health care coverage plan that covers you and your family’s clinical costs if there should arise an occurrence of ailment or mishap. It is the ideal wellbeing assurance plan for yourself as well as your loved ones. Lately, the pattern of purchasing health care coverage plans has expanded. There are numerous people who take wellbeing plans for them and for their relatives. However, covering every one of the individuals from the family under one medical coverage plan would be a cherry on the cake. Accordingly, you can see the Niva Bupa Heartbeat Family Floater Wellbeing Plan that permits you to cover your companion and up to 4 kids under a similar arrangement. You can partake in a wellbeing cover in the event of a crisis.
There’s no doubt that family is important – which is why Niva Bupa Heartbeat Family Floater Plan is such a great option. With this plan, you can get the medical care you and your loved ones need without having to worry about the cost. Plus, the coverage extends to your spouse and children, so everyone in your family can be taken care of. If you’re interested in learning more about this plan, or want to ask any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Niva Bupa Heartbeat Family Floater Plan
Our regular presence rotates around our loved ones. The entire life we consider giving the best to our relatives. In the event that any of our relatives experience because of chronic sickness, we need to take them to the best specialist and clinic. According to the developing expense of best advances in the clinical field, clinical treatment has become extravagant which is out of normal people’s compass. A decent health care coverage strategy can assist us with bearing these costly clinical expenses. Your fantasies and plans for your family are as valuable to us as they are to you, and Max Bupa Health care coverage Organization has planned the unique Heartbeat Family Floater Intend to safeguard our relatives through thorough cover inclusion for the clinical costs brought about.
Do you want to add a little bit of spice to your family life? If the answer is yes, then you’ll want to consider enrolling in the Niva Bupa Heartbeat Family Floater Plan. This plan allows you and your spouse to enjoy exclusive spa treatments and relaxation sessions together, as well as all of the other benefits that come with being part of a heartbeat family. Plus, if you’re ever in a bind and need emergency medical help, Niva Bupa is always there to support you. So what are you waiting for? Enroll today and start living your life to the fullest!
Niva Bupa Heartbeat Family Floater Plan Details
Key Features of Niva Bupa (Formerly known as Max Bupa) Heartbeat Family First Health Insurance Plan
Do you have family health insurance? If so, you might be interested in the new Max Bupa (formerly known as Niva Bupa) Heartbeat Family First Health Insurance Plan. This plan is designed specifically for families, and it has a lot of great features that make it a great option. Here are five of the key features of this plan.
- Covers all hospitalization expenses
- Pre & post hospitalization expenses also included
- Newborn baby will be automatically insured without paying an additional premium
- Vaccination expenses are also covered
- Alternative treatments like Ayurveda and Unani are covered
Benefits of Niva Bupa (Formerly known as Max Bupa) Heartbeat Family First Health Insurance Policy
Niva Bupa (formerly known as Max Bupa) Heartbeat Family First Health Insurance policy is a great way to protect yourself and your loved ones in case of an injury or illness. The policy offers comprehensive protection, including treatment for major illnesses and injuries, urgent care, home healthcare, and more.
- There are three kinds of Plan – Silver, Gold, and Platinum
- Rebate material on acquisition of 2-year plan
- Free Wellbeing examination office after like clockwork
- Direct case handling without contribution of any outsider
- Charge saving advantages under Segment 80D of the Personal Assessment Act,1961
- Deep rooted sustainability with no additional premium
- There is no base or greatest age limitation
- Credit only case settlement in more than 3500 empanelled emergency clinics
Niva Bupa (Formerly known as Max Bupa) Heartbeat Family First Health Insurance Premium Details
If you are a Niva Bupa customer and you want to know the premium rates for Heartbeat Family First, you’ve come to the right place. We have the latest rates and information on all of Niva Bupa’s health insurance plans, so you can get a good idea of what you’re paying. We also list the customer service phone numbers and email addresses so that you can get in touch with them if you have any questions or issues.
Yearly premium relies upon the arrangement picked. For subtleties, kindly allude to the site.
Heartbeat Family First Health Insurance Policy Details
If you’re pregnant and want to know what your maternity policy options are, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, we’ll outline the different types of maternity policies and give you a snapshot of what each one covers. We’ll also discuss the different benefits that are available, and let you know whether or not Heartbeat Family First is a good fit for you. So whether you’re pregnant or not, read on to learn more about healthcare coverage during your pregnancy!
- Inclusion Type: Family floater
- Markdown: in the event that the Niva Bupa (Previously known as Max Bupa) Heartbeat strategy term is reached out to 2 years, then 12.5% rebate can be profited on second year premium
- Total Guaranteed in Silver Arrangement: (Rs.) 1 lakhs, 2 lakhs, 3 lakhs, 4 lakhs and 5 lakhs for each individual. Rs. 3 lakhs, 4 lakhs, 5 lakhs, 10 lakhs, and 15 lakhs floater aggregate guaranteed ( on floater premise over essential total protected)
- Total Guaranteed in Gold Arrangement: (Rs.) 1,2,3,4,5,10 and 15 lakhs for each protected individual. Floater total guaranteed goes from 3 lakhs, 4 lakhs, 5 lakhs, 10 lakhs, 15 lakhs, 20 lakhs, 30 lakhs and 50 lakhs ( on floater premise over fundamental aggregate safeguarded)
- Total Guaranteed in Platinum Plan: Individual aggregate guaranteed choices Rs. 5 lakh to 15 lakhs. Family floater choices going from Rs. 15 lakhs to 50 lakhs.
Additional Features or Riders
- Newborn to senior citizens, all are covered
- Free health check-up after every 2 years
- International cashless hospitalization facility
- Loyalty Additions: On policy renewal without any break, you get 10 to 50% of enhancement of sum insured
Common Inclusions of Niva Bupa (Formerly known as Max Bupa) Silver, Gold And Platinum Heartbeat Plan
If you’re pregnant, you know that one of the most important decisions you’ll make is whether or not to have a baby via C-section. But what about all the other pregnancy-related decisions? Here, we’ll take a look at three of the most common and important additions to a pregnant woman’s Silver, Gold, and Platinum Heartbeat Plan.
- 60 days of pre-hospitalization cover and 90 days post hospitalization costs are covered
- Maternity benefits following 2 years of persistent inclusion under the arrangement
- Infant cover is given until the following arrangement year, without the need of paying any additional measure of premium. Immunization costs are likewise covered on the off chance that
- you keep on protecting the child in the following approach year
- Childcare medicines are additionally repaid. If they are not in the demonstrative and out-patient division of the clinic
- 30 days of clinic cash benefit
- Organ contributor treatment cover is given
- Crisis rescue vehicle cover
- multi day free look period, in which you can choose to proceed or pull out the approach
Common Exclusions of Niva Bupa (Formerly known as Max Bupa) Silver, Gold And Platinum Heartbeat Plan
Niva Bupa (formerly known as Max Bupa) is one of the leading health insurance providers in India. The company offers a range of health insurance products, including silver, gold, and platinum heartbeat plans. However, there are some exclusions that you may not be aware of. In this post, we’ll list the most common exclusions and explain what they mean. We want to make sure that you have all the information that you need to make an informed decision about whether or not to take a Niva Bupa heartbeat plan.
- Benefits not applicable to pre-existing diseases
- Additional hospital charges
- Hospitalization due to hazardous occupation or activities
- Any kind of auto-immune disorders
- Robotic-Assisted Surgery
- Mental disorders and neurological ailments
- Any alternative medicine or complementary medication
- Hereditary diseases or genetic disorders
- Restoration and rehabilitation expenses
- Cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries
- Dental care and oral care treatment
- External devices required for eyesight and vision support
- Any type of experimental treatments
- HIV and AIDS related complications
- Routine diagnostic procedures
- Any kind of non-medical expenses
- Obesity and weight loss programs
- Treatment for menopause and puberty disorders
- Reproductive treatment or maternity related complications
- Any kind of laser treatment
- Treatment for STDs
- Any kind of sleeping disorders
- Consumption of alcohol and overdose of drugs or any kind of intoxication
- Any kind of unlawful act
- Any medical aid taken outside India
Documents Required for Niva Bupa (Formerly known as Max Bupa) Heartbeat Family First Health Insurance Plan
If you’re looking to get your life insurance sorted, you’ll need to take some important steps. One of these is ensuring that you have the right health insurance. Niva Bupa (formerly known as Max Bupa) is a great option for heart health insurance, and here we’re going to outline the documents you’ll need in order to get covered. So whether you’re a policyholder or just interested in knowing more, read on!
Along with your health card and policy number, you will need to submit the following documents:
- PAN Card
- Voters’ Card
- Driver’s License
Also read-Health Insurance Plans In India
There is no limit on the entry age to buy this policy.
Special Coverage Provided under Platinum Heartbeat Plan
As a part of our Platinum Heartbeat Plan, we are proud to offer our readers special coverage of the latest trends in fashion and beauty. From posts on upcoming fashion lines and how to style them, to tutorials on how to create runway-ready looks, you’ll find everything you need to keep up with the latest trends. In addition, we’ll be providing exclusive content on upcoming beauty events and product launches. So whether you’re looking to update your wardrobe or give your makeup a makeover, we’ve got you covered!
- You can pick the emergency clinic room class with no limitation
- Global treatment support for basic sicknesses (with the exception of the USA and Canada) up to the aggregate safeguarded. By paying an extra exceptional you can get cover in the USA and
- Canada. Basic ailments that are explicitly covered incorporate – leukemia, sarcoma, and lymphoma. Cardiovascular failure,
- Coronary Vein Sidestep Unite (CABG), Organ transplantation for heart, liver, kidney, lungs, pancreas, stroke, medical procedure of aorta including join, coronary angioplasty, mind a
- medical procedure, and pneumonic blood vessel hypertension.
- Covers crisis clinical departure inside and outside India, including air emergency vehicle arrangement or business trip for clearing purposes.
- Homeopathy treatment, Unani treatment, Sidha, and Ayurveda treatment
- Indicated immunization cover for protected youngsters as long as 12 years old. The arrangement likewise gives conference connected with development and sustenance during immunization visits.
- Remuneration briefly clinical assessment in the event of determined Ailments and careful medicines
Additional Benefits of Niva Bupa (Formerly known as Max Bupa) Heartbeat Family Gold Plan
- Hospitalization accommodation in a single private room
- Complimentary health checkups are provided every year
- The deductible option is not available in this plan
- You can avail higher hospital cash benefit under the plan
Claim Settlement Process of Niva Bupa (Formerly known as Max Bupa) Heartbeat Family First Plan
If you have been a victim of Max Bupa’s heartless claims process, then you are not alone. The company has a long and dishonorable history of denying claims, delaying payments, and dragging out the process as much as possible. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about the claim settlement process of Niva Bupa (formerly known as Max Bupa). We will also provide tips on how to maximize your chances of getting the payment you deserve.
- Examine the rundown of emergency clinics and pick the medical clinic which is in vicinity to your home. Picking an emergency clinic in no less than 72 hours of the treatment is fitting.
- For simple recognizable proof cycle, you ought to convey your Niva Bupa (Previously known as Max Bupa) Wellbeing Card or the approach number alongside any of the reports
- When your personality is approved by the empaneled clinic, the pre-approval structure will be submitted to the protection supplier – for this situation, it is Niva Bupa (Previously known as Max Bupa).
- Niva Bupa (Previously known as Max Bupa) will give the choice to the organization clinic inside 30 minutes, and no further documentation will be expected from your end.
- You will be owned up to the medical clinic, and after hospitalization, you can sign the reports, bills, structures after release. The technique is improved further with the assistance of a relationship director, who is relegated to help you all through the case methodology.
- The installments are made for pre-supported treatment according to the approach reports.