Niced Recruitment – If you’re looking for a career in public health, National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICD) is the place to be! We’re currently looking for a range of talented individuals to join our team, and below you’ll find all the relevant information you need to know about our recruitment process. Good luck on your search!
The announcements for NICED Recruitment 2023 have been made. The NICED positions are open to both fresh graduates and experienced workers. All of the most recent and upcoming job announcements from the National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED) can be found here. You can apply by going to niced.org.in, the direct NICED Career portal. Check out the table below.
Niced Recruitment 2023
- 1 Niced Recruitment 2023
- 2 Niced Recruitment Details
- 3 National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Notification 2023
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for NICED Job Openings
- 5 How To Apply National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Recruitment 2023 Online?
All of the most recent and upcoming NICED Recruitment 2023-24 job announcements were made public on January 16, 2023, and candidates can apply for the positions at niced.org.in Recruitment 2023. The information that is made immediately available on Niced Recruitment is for the benefit of job seekers and aspirants seeking employment with NICED. Sign up right away to get the job of your dreams through Recruitment 2023-24.
This page will provide all of the most recent information regarding recruitment for the year 2023 to all interested candidates who are looking for NICED jobs in India. Our website provides additional information about NICED recruitment 2023, sarkari result, dates, and schedules, among other things. Jobs for freshers and more seasoned candidates can be found here. Get daily updates on all government jobs 2023 in India NICED recruitment 2023 if you sign up for our free email job alert service.
Niced Recruitment Details
|Name Of Article||National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases|
National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Notification 2023
The National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED) is looking for qualified applicants to fill the following job openings. For its Central Govt Jobs requirements, NICED will hire the following personnel.
Finding a government job in West Bengal today is probably very difficult. As a consequence of this, we developed a job portal in West Bengal known as “www.westbengalcareers.com,” which is notable for providing information about all government jobs. In addition, in order to consolidate all of the information, we are consequently updating the News, Hall Tickets, and Results.
Check Also:- Tstransco Recruitment 2023
Eligibility Criteria for NICED Job Openings
If you are looking for a new job, you will likely be required to pass a NICED eligibility check. This process is used to ensure that the employees you are hiring are eligible to work in the United Kingdom. The different eligibility criteria that apply to different job openings can be found on the NICED website. Before applying, it is important to familiarize yourself with these requirements so that you don’t get caught out by an unexpected request.
Read the full advertisement, including the instructions and additional recruitment information, before applying. Candidates who are interested should visit the NICED website at niced.org.in to download the application form and learn more about the requirements, including age and qualifications.
- Read the National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED) job announcement to learn about post-specific qualifications before applying for a position.
- Regular courses from universities that are recognize by the AICTE or UGC and approved are require for all qualifying qualifications.
- The candidate cannot claim selection simply because they possess the minimum of the Essential Qualifications listed above. On the date that the Application is submit, each of the necessary qualifications must be complete.
Check Also:- Hnl Recruitment 2023
- 18 years of age should be the minimum age.
- The maximum age will differ from post to post. The nature of the post and service will play a role.
- Age Relaxations in accordance with Government Standards, despite anything in this Notification.
- At the time of the written test, skill test, interview, etc., candidates who fall into one of the reserve categories are require to present the appropriate certificate(s). as might be advise at a later recruitment stage.
- Net banking or Demand Draft (DD) in banks are two options for depositing application fees. The hard copy and supporting documents must be sent to the specified address if the fee is paid by bank challan or demand draft.
Candidates are not require to pay any fees for certain positions.
Mode of Selection
- Based on the information submit by candidates, applicants will be shortlist based on the marks they received in their academic qualifications and their experience. The candidates who have been shortlist will be call for the interview, written test, and original testimonial verification.
- Following the reservation rule, the final candidate selection will be based on the combined marks each candidate received during the selection process.
- Candidates, in the event that they are found to be ineligible at any stage of the hiring process. The subsequent stages of the selection process will not call on those candidates.
Check Also:- MSC Bank Recruitment 2023
How To Apply National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases Recruitment 2023 Online?
- First of all, visit to the Official Site niced.org.in
- You can find the NICED Recruitment/Careers/Job Opportunities Section, which seems like in the above image.
- Find the notification of NICED for the above-said posts, and click on the advertisement.
- Go through the NICED official advertisement before applying for a job.
- As a result of National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, you will come to know which job is eligible.
- Download the National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases application form/fill up the online form correctly.
- Recheck all the details, that you have entered in the application form of National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases.
- Finally, submit the online NICED application and/or send it to the given address before the last date ends.