New India Two Wheeler Insurance Plan 2023- Under the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, the Indian government mandated that each vehicle carry a third-party liability policy. An insurance policy from New India Assurance can be easily purchased online. Since commuting in a crowded city takes less time with two-wheelers, they are favored by many Indians. But with so many two-wheelers on the road, it’s important to protect yourself from potential financial losses from accidents. The best way to prepare for such occurrences is to have valid auto insurance.
Third-party auto insurance, standalone own-damage auto insurance, liability-only auto insurance, private auto insurance, and comprehensive auto insurance are all available through the New India General Insurance Company. These policies offer coverage for loss or damage to the insured car and its accessories as a result of fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, burglary, housebreaking or theft, riot and strike, landslide, earthquake, flood, cyclone, and other similar events. In addition, liability is covered for an unlimited amount in the event of death or injury and damage to property owned by third parties.
New India Two Wheeler Insurance Plan 2023
General insurance for the public sector is offered by New India Assurance Company Limited. The business provides insurance for all three kinds of two-wheelers that are available in India. Third-party insurance is the first type of two-wheeler insurance available in India. The Motor Vehicles Act of 1988 mandates it for every two-wheel vehicle in India. In the event of a mishap, the insurance will cover third-party liabilities like bodily injury, death, and property damage.
Two-wheelers who are caught without this insurance can face a fine of Rs. 2,000 or up to three months in jail. You can purchase a standalone own-damage cover to protect your own two-wheeler from damage in the event of a road accident, vandalism, theft, fire, or other natural or man-made disaster. Comprehensive coverage is the third type of insurance for two-wheelers. Both the costs of one’s own damage and the liabilities of third parties are covered by this kind of insurance under a single policy. This is the insurance policy for you if you want a policy that is easy to understand and manage.
New India Two Wheeler Insurance Plan 2023 Details
|Name Of Article||New India Two Wheeler Insurance Plan 2023|
|New India Two Wheeler Insurance Plan 2023||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Also|
About New India Bike Insurance
Read More- Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance Plan 2023
New India Assurance Two-wheeler Insurance Key Features
Here are the advantages of buying this policy-
- It offers both comprehensive and third-party bike insurance cover
- The company offers insurance cover to financed two-wheelers
- Easy online purchase
- Insurance cover is offered to vehicles not older than 15 years
A vehicle insurance policy’s sum assured is determined by IDV of the vehicle. The IDV, or the two-wheeler manufacturer’s fixed manufacturing rate, will determine the amount you receive from your bike insurance policy. The policyholder and the insurer negotiate a mutual settlement for IDV on a two-wheeler that is less than five years old or of an out-of-date model.
You can earn an NCB of 20 to 50 percent throughout your claim-free years. The NCB varies according to the type of insured vehicle and the number of years since your last claim.
What is covered in a New India Assurance Two-wheeler Insurance Plan?
Plans for third-party and comprehensive insurance are offered by the company. The following is a brief description of the coverage that is provided:
Third-Party Two-Wheeler Insurance In the event of bodily injuries, the accidental death of a third party, or damage to third-party property, the insurer will cover the loss. In the event of accidental damage, bike insurance also covers the driver’s or owner’s losses. However, there is no upper limit on liability for bodily harm or death of a third party. Comprehensive Insurance for Two-Wheelers: Purchase this plan to protect yourself and your two-wheeler from damage. The policy will pay for the damages caused by:
- Collision or Accident
- Burglary, theft, and housebreaking
- Flood, storm, cyclone, earthquake etc.
- Malicious Acts
- Damage during the transit
Click Here- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance Plan 2023
The Raasta Aapatti Kavach policy from New India Assurance also covers road safety. In the event of an accident, it covers the costs of hospitalization. It provides coverage with a limit of up to Rs in the event of personal accident damage. 15 Lakh.
Just by shelling out some extra premium you can get-
- Accessories cover
- Coverage for co-passengers (commercial vehicles)
- Personal accident coverage to passengers including driver and employees
What is not covered in a New India Assurance Two-wheeler Insurance Plan?
You will not get compensation for claims arising out of the following circumstances-
- Riots and war conditions
- Normal wear & tear
- Any kind of consequential loss
- Contractual liabilities
- Driving without a DL
- Driving the two-wheeler after consumption of liquor
- Usage of insured bike beyond the specified limit
Compare New India Two Wheeler Insurance Online
Remember to compare your bike insurance online based on the make and model, purchase date, registration location, and other details before making a purchase. Entering your mobile number and email address will allow you to begin the comparison. First things first: whether you want comprehensive insurance or third-party insurance. If necessary, you can also examine the optional covers. The choices you make will be used to determine how much your bike insurance will cost. The plan can be purchased once you have made your decision.
New India Assurance Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
The company follows a straightforward procedure for renewal. You can also get a policy from another insurance company.
However, for quick online renewal, the steps are listed below-
- Enter the Customer ID
- Enter the last policy number
- Renewed Insurance Quote No.
- After submitting all the required details, just save your New India Assurance bike insurance quotation and proceed
- After finalizing, select the online payment and pay online via debit card, net banking, or credit card.
- On completion of the payment, your policy will be emailed to you.
Check Also- Liberty Two Wheeler Insurance Plan 2023
Claim Procedure for New India Assurance Two-wheeler Insurance
While filing a claim for your New India Assurance two wheeler insurance policy, follow the below-mentioned procedure:
Procedure for Claims Arising Due To Theft
- Send the police report to the insurance company as soon as possible.
- During the inspection of your bike, you must fully cooperate.
- As soon as your claim is approved, transfer the RC of your bike to the insurer.
- Give the letter of subrogation and the bike keys to me.
- For more information, you can look at the policies.
Third Party Insurance Claims Process
- Send the court summons to the insurance company along with your New India Assurance bike insurance claim form.
- The insurance company will also need your DL, FIR, and RC (in the original) to process your claim.
Also Read-Oriental Two Wheeler Insurance Plan 2023
Procedure for Accidental Claims
- The insurer will provide you with a claim form once you have filed a claim for the damages.
- Complete the form and send it in.
- Also, provide a copy of your registration certificate and a copy of your driving license.
- One of their agents will inspect the two-wheeler, write a report, and your claim will be processed based on that.
- You must sign all of the repair bills and cash memos.
- If your claim is approved, the insurance company may ask you to send in the damaged parts of the insured vehicle.
- Police FIR
- DL/Driving License
- Claim Form
- Registration Certificate
- Repair Estimates
- Photocopy of the New India Assurance two wheeler insurance policy
- Bills and Receipts (stamped)
- Premium Receipt
- Other documents (if required)