MHADA lottery Registration:- Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority is an authority of the government of Maharastra. The authority is solely in charge of for housing development in Maharashtra State. Recently authority ask applications for the Pune Housing development plan through a lottery.
All the allotment to the record will be done by the lottery on a first come 1st serve basis. Here today we brought complete notification about MHADA Lottery 2023 Registration, the Request Form, the Online Process, and starting and last date of the lottery of Maharashtra Housing & Area Development Power in this blog post. Keep reading below for all the pieces of notification.
MHADA lottery Registration 2023
The authority invites the Konkan Board “First Come 1st Serve” basis lottery, Pune First Come First Serve Lottery, Pune Board FCFS lottery & Konka board Lottery. You must have to apply individually for all the lotteries online. The official website of MHADA is giving you provision to get yourself registered & apply for the Lottery. All the plan are ready to move houses built by the authority.
We here suggest you not follow any broker or representative for MHADA Lottery registration. The government of Maharashtra & the Authority have not appointed any agent/ Broker for the registration. All the processes including payment making process are online through the permit web portal of the state government. Please make sure you apply for the lottery online prior to the closing date of the Lottery.
MHADA lottery Registration 2023 Details
|Article Subject||MHADA Lottery 2023 Registration|
|Authority||Maharastra Housing and Area Development Authority|
|Name of the Scheme||Konkan Board Lottery 2023- FCFS|
|Opening date of Application||March 8, 2023|
|Last date of Application||April 12, 2023|
|Payment Mode||Online/ NEFT|
|Lucky Draw Date||May 10, 2023|
Read Also:- DU Admission Form
MHADA Lottery Application Form 2023
Here in this part, we are examining the MHADA Lottery 2023 Application Structure filling on the web cycle. Whenever you are enlisted on the web and made your login ID, the subsequent stage is to finish up an application structure. The ultimate objective of the plan is to offer low-cost housing options to the state’s many economically disadvantaged residents. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana intends to give respectable lodging to India(PMAY). The MHADA Lottery 2023 has also been established by the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority to provide low-cost housing to the underprivileged in the Indian state of Maharashtra.
MHADA Lottery 2023 Registration Last Dates
Here is a rundown of the significant date including the last date of online enrollment for MHADA Lottery 2023.
|S/No||Starting Date||Last Date||Schedule|
|1||13th March 2023||13th April 2023||Mahada Lottery 2023 Registration- Starting Date|
|2||13th March 2023||13th April 2023||Registration- Correction|
|3||13th March 2023||14th April 2023||Online Application|
|4||13th March 2023||15th April 2023||Online payment|
|5||13th March 2023||16th April 2023||RTGS/NEFT Payment mode facility|
|6||28th April 2023||TBA||Releasing of List of accepted applications|
|7||29th April 2023||–||Draw|
|8||29th May 2023||TBA||Releasing of List of the Lottery Winners|
|9||10th May 2023||TBA||Refund|
Read Also:- MP ITI Admission
How to Check MHADA lottery Registration 2023 Online?
- Visit the official web portal of the authority by clicking on the following Site, lottery.mhada.gov.in
- Click on the Konkan Board FCFS lottery 2023 tab on the web page of the website.
- Click on the register tab specified on the next page of the web portal.
- Fill up the online registration form with your personal information & active mobile number.
- Then click on the give in button after filling out your registration form.
- Your login ID and password will be sent to your record mobile number.
- Make sure to note down & save your login id and password for future instance of.
- You have to log in with your ID & password to fill out the request form.
Benefits of MHADA Mumbai Lottery
- Inexpensive houses- Like the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana arrangement, under the MHADA draw 2023, one can get cheap homes in Maharashtra.
- Outstanding sites- While the possessions are sensible under the MHADA lottery 2023, they are also accessible in fabulous places most people favor.
- Houses for all- Under the MHADA draw scheme, affordable houses are available for all sections of society, counting LIG, EWS, HIG, MIG, etc.
- Translucent lottery scheme- The computerized translucent MHADA lottery scheme ensures that all contestants have equal chances of winning the MHADA draw in 2023 when apartments are given away.
Can Check:- NERIST Entrance Exam Counselling
Result for Mill Workers Housing Lottery
The following are a few straightforward steps that appealers who wish to apply for this lottery scheme can use to check the result.
- With the help of the internet, you have to go to the official web portal of Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority.
- The Web page of the site will appear on the screen where you will see the “Lottery” choice in the menu bar
- Go to the choice and the drop-down list will show on the screen
- Choose the “Mill worker lottery 2020” option and this will take you to one more page
- Search “Snap here to see Consequences of Factory Specialist Lodging Lottery Walk 2020 for Plant Code No.27-Bombay Coloring Factory, 28-Bombay Passing on (Spring Plant) and 52-Shrinivas Factory.” Connection and snap on it
Documents Required to Apply for MHADA Lottery 2023
- Aadhaar card
- Birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Driving license
- PAN card
- School leaving certificate
- Voter ID card
FAQ About MHADA lottery Registration 2023
What is the last date for MHADA registration 2023?
The application process was initially till June 26, 2023, which was then extended till July 10, 2023. Interested applicants can apply till 6 PM on the last day ie July 10, 2023, while online payment is possible till 11:59 PM on the same date. For RTGS/NEFT payments, the last date is July 12, 2023.
Where is the MHADA lottery 2023?
The applications which include the deposit amount are only eligible to enter the draw. The applications should be submitted by 6 pm on July 10, and deposits may be received until 11.45 pm on July 10. The location of the lucky draw of the MHADA Lottery is Rangsharda Auditorium in Bandra West, Mumbai.
Who is eligible for MHADA 2023?
To participate in the lottery program, applicants can easily register online in three simple steps, provided they meet the qualifying criteria set by MHADA. Income categories for eligibility are as follows: Lower middle income: Rs 25,000 – 50,000 per month. Medium middle income: Rs 50,001 – 75,000 per month.