Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has relaunched Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana on 05 May 2021. On this occasion, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said that when we are battling an epidemic, we are re-starting the Sambal Yojana, which supports people’s lives. It is known that earlier the Kamal Nath government had changed the name of Sambal Yojana to “Naya Savera Yojana”. But now after the formation of the Shivraj government in Madhya Pradesh, this scheme has been started with “Jankalyan Sambal Yojana”. Below we are giving you complete information about what is Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana?, How to see the name in the scheme? its purpose, online registration, benefits, eligibility, the application process, important documents, features, etc. Please read this article carefully till the end of this.
Madhya Pradesh Sambal Yojana
- 1 Madhya Pradesh Sambal Yojana
- 2 MP संबल योजना पंजीयन लिस्ट 2021
As we told you that Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has relaunched ‘Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana’ on 05 May 2021. Restarting the scheme, he said that today we are starting Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan Yojana, which was closed by the previous government. This scheme will provide new life to poor families. They will get the benefit of this scheme before birth and after death. When a poor person eligible for Sambal Yojana gives birth to a child, then before giving birth, 4 thousand rupees and after giving birth 12 thousand rupees will come in their account. Under this scheme, Rs 41.29 crore was transferred to the account of 1863 people through e-payment. Read the full article to know whether Sambal Yojana is on or off. The honorable Chief Minister has started it again from the month of May.
MP Sambal Yojana Registration List Status – Overview
|Scheme Name||Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana|
|Announced||By Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan ji|
|relaunch||05 May 2021|
|old name||Jan Kalyan New Savera Yojana|
|Application/Registration Process||By Gram Panchayat/District Level Office|
|Helpline Number||(0755) 2555-530|
Also Check MP Bhulekh
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Naya Savera Jankalyan Sambal Yojana
- Includes benefits like health insurance cover to accident victims, and free health care, etc.
- Maternity facilities for pregnant women, as well as education incentives to students, will be provided.
- Now the beneficiaries will also get the benefit of the Ayushman Bharat scheme under the maternity aid amount, funeral assistance, and Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana.
- waiver of electricity bill, providing better agricultural equipment,
- Beneficiaries will not have to pay any kind of fee to get the card under this scheme.
- The outstanding electricity bill of the month preceding the month registering under this scheme will also be waived.
Eligibility for Madhya Pradesh Sambal Yojana Application Form
- The person who wants to get benefits under the Sambal Yojana should be in the category of Below Poverty Line (BPL).
- The electricity consumption of the beneficiary family should be 100 units or less in a month.
- The house benefiting from this scheme should have a connection of only one-kilowatt load.
Also Check PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021
MP संबल योजना पंजीयन लिस्ट 2021
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan ji said that we are adding a new “Super 5000 Scheme” in Sambal Yojana. 5000 children of Sambal families who will get the highest number in 12th will be given Rs 30,000 separately as an incentive. Under the Sambal scheme, such children of Sambal families who will participate in national level sports competitions will be given Rs 50,000. It is worth noting that “Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana” was launched in 2018 for the workers of the unorganized sector. Later, after the Kamal Nath government came to power, this scheme was discontinued and the new Savera scheme was started.
Also Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021
Required Documents for MP Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana Apply Online
- Passport size photo.
- BPL Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- New Savera Card
Madhya Pradesh Jankalyan Sambal Yojana List Online Registration Process
- After receiving the application form, fill it correctly and verify all the required documents http://shramiksewa.mp.go/.
- In the second step, the authorized authority will verify your application form.
- After that, if you will be found eligible then your families.
- So your family name will be added in MP Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana.
- After that, the state government will provide you the member ID.
Also Check PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Status
Madhya Pradesh Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana District Wise List 2021
This post was last modified on October 12, 2021 10:57 am