Madhya Pradesh Public Service Recruitment – Candidates can participate in the legitimate operation of the administration for all social activities through the civil services. In order to fill the position of Deputy Collector, the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) administers the State Service Examination; Commercial Tax Officer, Deputy Superintendent of Police, and Other Jobs Every year, the Commission invites applications to fill various state bureaucratic positions. The MP State Services Examination’s eligibility requirements, important dates, application fee, and exam pattern can all be found here.
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) will shortly provide a link to the online application for the MPPSC exam in 2023. A job announcement with openings for a variety of positions, including those in the State Civil Service and the State Forest Service, was published on Feb , 2023.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Recruitment 2023
- 1 Madhya Pradesh Public Service Recruitment 2023
- 2 Madhya Pradesh Public Service Recruitment Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Application Form 2023
- 5 MPPSC 2023 Exam Pattern
- 6 How To Download MPPSC Recruitment 2023 Online?
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, or MPPSC for short, is a state government-run organization. It is in charge of conducting competitive exams as well as examinations for the civil service. MPPSC was established in accordance with the State and Union Public Service Commission Act-315. It conducts direct hiring for a variety of civil service and departmental positions at the state level.
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, also known as MPPSC/Civil Services/Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, is in charge of making announcements regarding the hiring of individuals who meet the requirements for a variety of administrative positions. This post discusses the MPPSC / Civil Services/ Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam Calendar, Admit Card, and Result, as well as the Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Recruitment Details
|Exam Name||MP State Service Exam and Forest State Service Exam|
|Organizing Authority||MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission)|
|Application Status||January 2023|
|Last Date to apply||To be Updated|
|Exam Date||To be Updated|
|SSE Official Notification||To be updated|
|FSSE Official Notification||To be updated|
|Official Notification||Check Here (Forest Services)|
|Application Form||Apply Here|
About MPPSC Recruitment
The Government of Madhya Pradesh, also known as the State Government of Madhya Pradesh or simply the State Government, is in charge of the 52 districts that make up the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It has a legislative, a judicial, and an executive branch that is led by the Madhya Pradesh governor. In 2000, the southern portion was divided to form Chhattisgarh, a new state with its own government.
Check Also:- Harsac Recruitment 2023
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- The applicant must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh in order to receive the benefits of the reservation.
- Candidates must have earned a bachelor’s degree from a reputable college or university.
- As of January 1, applicants must be between the ages of 21 and 40.
- Upper age requirements will be relaxed for candidates in the reserved category.
- There will be a three-year age relaxation available to OBC candidates.
- Age restrictions of five years will be granted to candidates in the SC and ST categories.
Check Also:- Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2023
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Application Form 2023
The MPPSC Application form will be available on the commission’s official website. Candidates must read the instructions carefully before completing the application form. Complete the application and submit all necessary information, including a valid email address and phone number. Complete the application form, sign it, and submit the scanned image. In order to finish the application form, candidates will need to pay the application fee. Keep a copy of the registered application form on hand for future use.
|Examination||SC/ST/OBC/PH of MP State||General and Candidates of other states|
|State Service Examination||Rs. 750||Rs. 1500|
|State Forest Service Examination||Rs. 750||Rs. 1500|
|Both Exam||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
MPPSC 2023 Exam Pattern
- The preliminary exam will be the first part of the Madhya Pradesh PCS Examination.
- There will be two question papers on this exam.
- The first question paper will cover a wide range of topics, including politics, economics, geography, history, and current events.
- The optional subject that candidates can select from the official notification’s list of subjects will be the topic of the second question paper.
- The Main exam is the next section of the exam.
- In the main exam, there will be eight question papers.
- There will be two general study question papers.
- There will be four questions on any two optional topics that the candidates choose.
- The Hindi and English papers will also be taken by candidates.
Check Also:- Bihar TET 2023
Preliminary Exam Pattern
- The test will be Objective Type.
- Two Hrs Duration will be given for each Paper
|Papers||Subject Name||Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper I||General Studies||100||200|
Main Exam Pattern
|S. No||Papers||Subject Name||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Paper I||General Studies – I||300||3 Hrs|
|2||Paper-II||General Studies – II||300||3 Hrs|
|3||Paper III||General Studies – III||300||3 Hrs|
|4||Paper IV||General Studies – IV||200||3 Hrs|
|5||Paper V||General Hindi||200||3 Hrs|
|6||Paper VI||Essay Writing||100||2 Hrs|
Age criteria also vary from one post to the other such as
- The ideal age range for Deputy Superintendent Prisoners is 18 to 30.
- Transportation sub-inspectors should be between 21 and 35 years old.
- The ideal age range for a police director is 20 to 45 years of age.
- The age range for other positions should be 21 to 40.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
How To Download MPPSC Recruitment 2023 Online?
The MPPSC 2023 Application Form will be available on the official website. By registering on the authorized website and providing all necessary information, candidates can submit the application form. They are required to include a scanned copy of their ID and their signature in addition to the application form.
- First of all, visit the official site of mppsc.nic.in
- Press the notice on the homepage.
- A new page will appear then load.
- On the Application form, press .
- Complete the MPPSC application form with accurate information.
- remit the application fee of MPPSC.
- Take a print out of the application form.