LPG Subsidy: In the present scenario of high fuel prices, many people are searching for ways and means to save money on their monthly expenses. One such way is to switch to LPG subsidies. LPG subsidies are a government financial assistance program that helps people switch from using conventional fuels like kerosene, diesel, and petrol to using LPG. The program aims to reduce the burden on the government’s exchequer and promote the use of more environmentally-friendly fuels.
Here is the step-by-step guide to receive money in your bank account through LPG subsidies. The following procedure will help you to check the status of the LPG subsidy, What is Lpg Subsidy.
- 1 LPG Subsidy
- 2 What is the LPG subsidy?
- 3 LPG gas cylinder subsidy not Credited
- 4 How To link Aadhaar card with LPG Online?
- 5 Link Aadhaar Card to LPG Offline?
- 6 Where can I find my 17-digit LPG ID?
- 7 गैस सिलेंडर सब्सिडी योजना
- 8 गैस सब्सिडी कब से मिलेगी?
- 9 क्यों रुक जाती है गैस की सब्सिडी?
- 10 How to check LPG status online
- 11 How to Check Bharat Gas Subsidy Status Online?
- 12 How to check HP Gas Subsidy Status Online?
- 13 Steps to Check Indane Gas Subsidy Status Online
- 14 LPG Subsidy Helpline Number
- 15 PAHAL Customer care Number
- 16 Should domestic gas be free for poor people?
- 17 Final Words
- 18 FAQs on LPG Subsidy Enrollment Status
Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) is a system that was introduced by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas to help people receive subsidy money directly in their bank accounts. Households in India are allowed a maximum of 12 LPG cylinder purchases per year at subsidized rates. The discount is given when the customer purchases the LPG cylinder at full price. The subsidy is then added to the customer’s bank account as soon as it’s deposited into their account by the government department responsible for supplying LPG cylinders.
LPG cylinder prices are revised once every month based on international oil prices among other factors. Got a query related to the LPG subsidy? Then, this is the blog for you. So, if you are looking for information on how to claim the LPG subsidy or any other related queries, keep reading!
What is the LPG subsidy?
The LPG subsidy is a government-provided financial assistance program that helps lower the cost of propane and natural gas for customers. This subsidy is available in both rural and urban areas, and it is administered by the Department of Petroleum and Natural Gas. Eligibility for the program is based on a number of factors, including income, family size, and residence.
The subsidy is distributed as a direct transfer to the customer’s bank account.
LPG gas cylinder subsidy not Credited
your subsidy has not arrived, it is important to know why. The most common reason for this is that the Aadhaar number linked with your LPG connection was not created properly. People whose annual income is Rs 10 lakh or more, are not given any subsidy. if any other problem then please speak to a customer care representative about this issue so that action can be taken.
In order to link Aadhaar for gas subsidy online, you can follow these steps:
- First of all Log in to the official website of UIDAI.
- Then Access the Aadhaar seeding portal of this website by filling out a form. A seeding application usually calls for you to provide your personal details, such as your name, district, state, etc.
- Now, choose the type of service that you wish to obtain, which is LPG in this case.
- Then, mention the scheme name as per your LPG connection. For instance, you should enter “IOCL” for Indane Gas connections. Likewise, individuals with a Bharat Gas connection should mention “BPCL” to link Aadhaar to LPG online.
- After selecting your type of benefit, go ahead and select your LPG distributor’s name from the given list. Then, you have to enter the consumer number of your gas connection.
- At this point, you must enter your contact number, email address, and Aadhaar number. Cross-examine these details and select the option of “Submit.”
- As you submit your filing request, you will receive an OTP on your registered contact number and email address. Enter this displayed security text into the portal and complete the filing process by clicking on “Submit.”
- After successfully registering your request, officers will verify the details on your form to link Aadhaar to a gas connection.
Once verified, you will receive a notification regarding the Aadhaar link for gas subsidy on your registered contact number and email ID.
Link Aadhaar Card to LPG Offline?
Use the subsidiary form to apply for this linkage offline. This can be done by going to the distributor’s website and submitting the form there.
- Visit the official website of your LPG provider. For example, if you have an HP gas connection, visit HP’s web portal. The same goes for individuals with a Bharat or Indane LPG connection.
- Now Download the subsidiary form and take a printout of it.
- Now, fill out this form by entering all relevant details.
- Then, visit the office of your LPG distributor and submit this form to link Aadhaar to a gas connection.
Where can I find my 17-digit LPG ID?
You can find your 17-digit LPG ID by visiting your respective LPG distributor website where either by doing a quick search or a normal search you can find your 17-digit LPG ID. If you are using the quick search method, you will have to enter the name of the distributor and enter your consumer ID. If you choose the ‘normal search’ option, then enter the state, district, distributor, and consumer number. Once the details have been entered, enter the captcha in the box given and click on ‘Proceed’. You will be able to view your 17-digit LPG ID. Note it down.
गैस सिलेंडर सब्सिडी योजना
घरों में उपयोग की जाने वाली LPG गैस सिलेंडर के ऊपर सरकार के द्वारा एक निश्चित सब्सिडी दी जाती है, भारत में अपने घरों में रसोई गैस सिलेंडर पर लगभग ₹200 की सब्सिडी दी जाती है, यह सब्सिडी केंद्र सरकार और गैस वितरण कंपनी के द्वारा ग्राहकों को दिया जाता है । भारत सरकार के द्वारा गैस सब्सिडी योजना की शुरुआत की गई है। घरेलू गैस सिलेंडर पर सब्सिडी पहल (PAHAL) योजना के अंतर्गत दी जाती है। इस योजना के तहत एक ऐसा भी नियम लागू किया गया है, की जिसके अंतर्गत जो लोग अपनी सब्सिडी की रकम छोड़ना चाहते हैं। वह अपनी स्वेच्छा से गैस सिलेंडर पर मिलने वाली सब्सिडी को छोड़ सकते हैं ।
जो लोग गैस सिलेंडर पर मिलने वाली सब्सिडी को नहीं छोड़ना चाहते हैं, तो हम आपको बताना चाहेंगे आपके घर में जितने भी सिलेंडर आते हैं उसके ऊपर आपको एक निश्चित सब्सिडी दी जाती है जिसकी जानकारी आप आगे प्राप्त करेंगे ।
क्या है पहल योजना?
पहल योजना योजना की शुरुआत 1 जून 2016 को की गई और अभी तक इस योजना के अंतर्गत 231 जिलों को कवर किया गया है , एलपीजी सिलेंडरों पर सब्सिडी का लाभ उठाने के लिए उपभोक्ताओं के पास अनिवार्य रूप से आधार कार्ड का होना आवश्यक है । सरकार ने पहल योजना की व्यापक समीक्षा की है और उपभोक्ताओं के सामने आने वाली कठिनाइयों की जांच करने के बाद ही PAHAL Scheme को India में लॉन्च किया है ।
गैस सब्सिडी कब से मिलेगी?
रसोई गैस सिलेंडर (LPG) पर सब्सिडी को लेकर आम उपभोक्ताओं के मन में कई सवाल हैं. सवाल सब्सिडी मिलने या नहीं मिलने को लेकर है. लोगों की शिकायतें हैं कि सरकार या गैस वितरण एजेंसी सब्सिडी और गैर-सब्सिडी की श्रेणी में सिलेंडरों को रखते हैं. लेकिन जब सब्सिडी लेने की बारी आती है तो उनके खाते में पैसे नहीं आते. ऐसी शिकायत पिछले कई महीने से देखी जा रही है. सोशल मीडिया पर कई ग्राहकों ने इस तरह की बात उठाई है.
क्यों रुक जाती है गैस की सब्सिडी?
अगर आपके खाते में गैस की सब्सिडी का पैसा नहीं आया है, तो आपके लिए यह जानना जरूरी है कि आपकी सब्सिडी (LPG Gas Subsidy Status) क्यों नहीं आ रही है। LPG पर मिलने वाली सब्सिडी के रुकने की सबसे बड़ी वजह यह है कि आपका आधार कार्ड एलपीजी से लिंक (LPG Aadhaar Linking) नहीं होना है।ज्ञात हो कि साल में 10 लाख रुपये या इससे ज्यादा की कमाई करने वाले लोगों को एलपीजी पर सब्सिडी नहीं दी जाती।
How to check LPG status online
- First Visit the official Portal http://mylpg.in/
- Then Choose your LPG service provider and click on ‘Join DBT’.
- Now If you don’t have an Aadhaar number, click the other icon to join the DBTL option.
- Then visit the official website of your preferred LPG provider.
- Now A complaint box will open, enter the subsidy status.
- Then proceed to click on the subsidy related (PAHAL).
- Now scroll down to the ‘Subsidy Not received ’ icon.
- A dialog box will open with two options, i.e. the registered mobile number and LPG ID.
- Now Enter the 17 digit LPG ID in the space provided on the right-hand side.
- Please Give your registered mobile number, punch the captcha code and proceed.
- Now You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Once directed to the next page, enter your email id and create a password.
- An activation link will be sent to the email ID. Click on the link.
- Then Once done with the above procedure, your account will be activated.
- Again, login to http://mylpg.in account and mention your bank with an Aadhaar card linked to the LPG account in the popup window.
- Now After verification, submit your request.
- Then tap on the View cylinder booking history /subsidy transferred.
How to Check Bharat Gas Subsidy Status Online?
- If customers procure Bharat Gas, then in order to check their enrollment status, they will have to visit the official website of Bharat Gas.
- Now They will then have to click on the tab titled ‘My LPG’
- Then click on the ‘Check PAHAL status’ tab.
- Now provide details of their Aadhaar card number, 17-digit LPG ID and mobile number.
- They can also choose another option in case they do not have an Aadhaar number wherein they will need to provide details regarding their state, district, distributor and consumer number.
- Now click the ‘proceed’ button, their status will be given.
How to check HP Gas Subsidy Status Online?
- If customers procure HP Gas then in order to check their status, they will have to visit the official HP gas website.
- They will then have to click on the link that says ‘Check PAHAL status’.
- Customers can find out their status through two options.
- In the first one, they will have to provide the name of the distributor, consumer number or Aadhaar number or their LPG ID and click proceed.
- In the second option, they will to provide details regarding their state, district, distributor and consumer number and click proceed post which the status will be displayed.
Steps to Check Indane Gas Subsidy Status Online
- For customers who purchase Indane gas, finding out their enrollment status is quite simple. They will have to visit the Indane website and click on the link that says ‘Check PAHAL status’.
- Customers can find out their status through two options.
- In the first one, they will have to provide the name of the distributor, LPG ID or Aadhaar number or their consumer number and click proceed.
- In the second option, they will to provide details regarding their district, state, distributor and consumer number and click proceed post which the status will be displayed.
LPG Subsidy Helpline Number
we will be providing you with the LPG subsidy helpline number in order to get all your queries sorted and answered. If you have any doubts or questions about the LPG subsidy scheme, you can call 18002333555 for help. The number for this helpline is available for all the LPG customers of HP Gas, Indane and Bharat gas.
PAHAL Customer care Number
If you have any questions or issues, you can call 18002333555. The customer service team will be able to help resolve your issue.
Should domestic gas be free for poor people?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the decision to provide free domestic gas to low-income households depends on a variety of factors. However, some proponents of free gas argue that it would help to create more jobs and reduce poverty. Additionally, free gas would encourage people to use less gasoline and reduce the amount of pollutants that are released into the atmosphere.
Other benefits of providing free domestic gas to low-income households include improved public health, as people would have access to healthier food, and better access to essential services like healthcare. Finally, providing free gas would help to reduce the amount of energy that is needed to produce and transport goods, which would have a positive impact on the economy.
Ultimately, the decision to provide free domestic gas to low-income households is a complex one that requires careful consideration. It is important to weigh all of the pros and cons before making a decision.
Thank you for reading our blog post on the LPG Subsidy. In this article, we discuss the intricate details of the LPG Subsidy and the benefits it offers to both the citizens of India and to the economy as a whole. We also provide a Faqs for those of you who would like to learn more about how to apply for the subsidy. We hope that this article was of some help, and that you will leave us a comment below to let us know what you think. Thank you again!
FAQs on LPG Subsidy Enrollment Status
What is LPG subsidy amount?
To avoid the negative impact of price rise on their monthly expenses, many people in India use LPG as a substitute for fuel such as gasoline and diesel.Customers can get a subsidy on their LPG if the difference between what they pay for gas and the market price is paid to their bank account every month.
Who is not eligible for gas subsidy?
If your annual income is above Rs.10 lakh then you are not eligible for the LPG subsidy amount.
What to do if My LPG subsidy is not received?
ease wait for 1-2 more days for the subsidy to be credited to your account, if it has not been done already. If you have not received the subsidy yet and it has been over a week since you applied, please contact our customer service team at 1800-2333-555.
What is the procedure for receiving an LPG gas subsidy in my bank account?
There are a few steps you need to take in order to receive an LPG gas subsidy in your bank account. The first step is to visit your bank's website and enter your unique ID and bank account number. Next, you will need to provide your bank account details, including the account number, the type of account (e.g. savings, current, etc.), and the bank name. Once you have submitted the information, your bank should contact you to confirm that your request has been received and processed. You will then be given instructions on how to activate your subsidy. You will need to provide your bank account number and unique ID to the gas supplier in order to receive the subsidy. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to your bank or the gas supplier for more information.