KVS UBI Fee Portal Login Benefits & Features – We all know that Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is the organized body of most of the central government schools in the country. KVS was earlier established as ‘Central School’ but later it was changed to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. Its main objective is to develop the educational institutions under it, which in turn develop the students. However, for a large body like KVS, fee payment and management of financial transactions remains a primary concern. Thus it partnered with Union Bank of India for online fee collection and other relevant services. Through this article, teachers can learn the UBI teacher login online process at the official portal epay.unionbankofindia.co.in. This article explains the online process of UBI teacher login, features, KVS UBI fee, and teacher login on the official portal.
KVS UBI Teacher Fee Login Page
The Indian education system is quite organized, ensuring all schools are registered under the right bodies. All government schools come under the umbrella body known as Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS). The organization manages government schools under the governance of the central government of India. Initially, the body was referred to as Kendriya Vidyalaya and later it was changed to the present KVS. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has a strong established relationship with India (UBI). This linkage was developed to help KVS manage all their fees and related financial issues from all government schools across the country.
UBI login portal allows teachers to access various information regarding schools. It is a great way to access information for the first time and in a faster process. KVS works to ensure the smooth functioning of government schools by providing quality education services to both teachers and students. KVS organization is highly advanced technology-wise, as they have developed an official website for all eligible KVS participants. Teachers and students (all stakeholders) can log in to the website. When they came into existence these schools were known as Kendriya Vidyalaya’s but now these schools are known as Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. So because now everything is going to be revived in India, so KVS also joined hands with Union Bank in India to deposit fees or other funds online. In this article, we will tell you how teachers can log in to the official portal of UBI for fee collection or other services. UBI Class Teacher Login Process in which KVS UBI Free Login for students and teachers will be explained in this article.
KVS UBI Fee Portal Login – Details
|Department||Ministry of Educational|
|Article’ Subject||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan UBI (Union Bank of India) Free Login|
|Board of School||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Establishment of KVS||15 December 1963|
|Commissioner of KVS||Nidhi Pandey|
|The official website for UBI Free Login||epay.unionbankofindia.co.in|
|Official Website of KVS||kvsangathan.nic.in|
Benefits of UBI Teacher Portal
- United Bank of India (UBI) has a partnership with KVS and UBI manages all payment and fee collection of all KVS schools in India.
- UBI provides us with the fee payment modes along with offline and online modes.
- On the official portal of UBI, students and parents of students can pay their fees by debit card or the credit card of UBI itself or any other bank.
- If you know the process to pay through net banking then you don’t need to visit any bank for fee payment. You can pay from your homes using your mobile phone.
- Union Bank of India also provides the details of your pending charges and the amount to be paid to you.
Also Check eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal login
The KVS UBI Fee Login for Teachers
- Visit the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) UBI website.
- Select the option “Click here for online payment” on the homepage.
- Next, enter the student’s unique ID, date of birth (DOB), and captcha code.
- Click on the login button to open the portal details.
- The page will present the student details and payment mode option.
- A new window will open with payment gateway details. Select your preferred payment method to proceed.
- After processing, the system will send an acknowledgment number for reference.
- Take a printout copy as proof.
Also Check Rajasthan SSO Portal Login
Steps to log in the KVS UBI Teachers Login
- Open the KVS-UBI website page epay.unionbankofindia.co.in.
- To get more details click on the login tab on the homepage.
- Enter your login ID and password to proceed.
- Next, enter the captcha code presented on the page and click on the login button.
- The Dashboard page will open with various options: Student MISC Report, Password Details, Sign-out, and more.
- On the student option, the page will provide various information such as:
- data entry
- Deactivation and activation of accounts of existing students and new admissions
- modify student profile
- To update the student profile or any details, click on the “Update Student Details Tab” option.
- The page will display the Miscellaneous tab to help you print the TC for the student.
- You can also view student report discount MIS payment; Quarterly Reports Click on the “Reports” section.
- You can access all the features and options on the page.