Kolkata Education Loan In India 2023 – Are you looking for a way to help fund your education in India? If so, you’re in luck! Kolkata Education Loans offers prestigious education loans that are perfect for students from all over the world. With flexible repayment options, you can choose the right loan program that fit your needs. Apply now and get started on your journey to a successful future.
Educational Fund are a boon when it comes to funding Candidates of a better life. Everyone understands that education is the key to a Goods future and is prepared to do anything to give their children a chance at this. However, with the rising Fee of education, people are finding it difficult to pay in cash for the course of their choice, whether it is in India or abroad. The only alternative is an education Fund which will give you the freedom to pursue the course of your choice anywhere you wish.
Kolkata Education Loan In India 2023
- 1 Kolkata Education Loan In India 2023
- 2 Bank Education Fund In Kolkata 2023 Details
- 3 Compare Top Education Loan In 2023
- 4 Education Loan Eligibility In Kolkata
- 5 List of Expenses Covered in Education Fund In India
- 6 How to Apply Form an Education Credit In India
Looking for an education loan in India? You’re in the right place! Here at Kolkata Education Loan, we offer high-quality education loans that cater to students all over the country. Whether you’re a student looking to study in a prestigious college, or you just want to get your career started, we’ve got you covered. We offer competitive interest rates and flexible repayment options, so you can choose the perfect loan for your needs. So what are you waiting for? Apply now and start your education journey with confidence!
Leading Indian banks offer education Fund to help Candidates achieve their academic objectives. A school Fund with a payback Time of up to 20 years starts at 7.00% per year in Return. Both in-country and out-of-country higher education can Profit from education Credit. The lender will determine which courses are qualified for an education Funds. You can acquire a loan for full-time or part-time courses, as well as Credit for working professionals, for higher education Kolkata Education Credit In India 2023.
Bank Education Fund In Kolkata 2023 Details
|Bank Name||All Kolkata Bank|
|Lone Name||Education Lone|
|Article For||Bank Education Loan In India 2023, Abroad, Interest, Eligibility|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Compare Top Education Loan In 2023
|Name of Bank||Interest Rate (p.a.)||Processing Fees|
|PNB||8.15% onwards||1% of loan amount|
|SBI||7.50% onwards||Up to Rs.10,000|
|Axis Bank||13.70% to 15.20%||At the discretion of the bank|
|Bank of Baroda||7.95% onwards||1% of loan amount up to Rs.10,000|
|HDFC Bank||9.55% to 13.25%||Up to 1% of loan amount + tax|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||Up to 16%||Nil|
|Federal Bank||11.45% onwards||Contact the bank|
Punjab National Bank Education Loan
- Maximum Lan Total: Need Based
- Maximum Loan Tenure: 15 Years
- Collateral: Nil Up to Rs.7.5 lakh
- Margin: Nil Up to Rs.4 lakh
- Offers loans to Indian residents and OCIs/PIOs/Candidates born abroad to Indian parents and want to pursue studies in India.
- No safety is Needs up to Rs.7.50 lakh
- Moratorium period is course Time and 1 year
SBI Education Loan
- No collateral or 3 -party guarantee Needs up to Rs. 7.5 lakh
- Return to be Ready one year after course completion
- Return up to 15 years post the course completion + 12 months
- Zero processing fees for Funds up to Rs.20 lakh
- Second loan can be Ready for completing higher studies
Axis Bank Education Loan
- Minimum Funds amount is Rs.50,000
- Maximum Fund Tenure: 20 years
- Margin: Nil Up to Rs.4 lakh
- Can secure Fund before admission based on Your profile.
- Fund Given within 15 days from the date the bank receives your complete application.
- Un secured Fund up to Rs.20 lakh for working office worker.
Bank of Baroda Education Loan
- Maximum Fund Amount: Rs.150lakh
- No security up to Rs.7.5 lakh
- No margin on Fund up to Rs.4 lakh
- No processing Cost
- No documentation charges
HDFC Bank Education Credit
- Maximum Fund amount is Rs.1.5 crore
- Loan Return Time is up to 15 years
- Simple documentation process
- No collateral Needs up to Rs.7.5 lakh
- Tax benefit can be availed on education loan
- Loan Total will be directly disbursed to the institution based on its fee structure
Tata Capital Education Fund
- Maximum Fund amount of Rs.30 lakh
- Collateral: Nil Up to Rs.4 lakh
- The processing Cost is 2.75% of the loan amount.
- Choose from Three EMI plans as per your convenience.
- Minimal documentation and quick approval of Funds.
Read Also:-Chennai Education Loan In India 2023
Education Loan Eligibility In Kolkata
- Indian citizens
- Non-Indian Residents (NRIs)
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)
- Candidates born to Indian parents abroad and wish to study in India
- Undergraduate programs
- Postgraduate programs
- Doctoral courses and PhDs
- Certificate courses of 6 months or longer Time
- Job-oriented courses
- Technical/diploma/professional courses
- Recognized institutions and government colleges
- Private institutes aided by government
- Professional institutions
- International colleges and universities
List of Expenses Covered in Education Fund In India
- Tuition fees
- Hostel fees
- Travel expenses passage money for Candidates studying abroad
- Insurance premium
- Cost of books/equipment/instruments/uniform
- Examination/laboratory/library fees
- Cost of a computer/laptop Needs for course completion
- Caution deposit, building Loan/refundable deposit supported by institution bills/receipts
- Any other expenses Needs to complete the course such as study tours/thesis/project work
How to Apply Form an Education Credit In India
- This is the Simple and the most convenient way of applying. There are 2 ways of applying online. The first is a straightforward application form that you will fill out online, attach the Needs documents, and submit the form.
- The second is where you apply through Given all the requested Information and the lender will then get in touch with you to discuss the terms of the Fund before proceeding with the application.
- Go To a Branch: You can apply for a loan by Going your nearest branch with the Needs documents, discussing the terms of the loan with a representative, Enter in the form, and applying in person.
Also Read-Canara Bank Education Loan In India 2023
Documentation Needs for Education Fund in Kolkata
- Completed Education Fund Application Form.
- Mark sheets of last qualifying examination
- Proof of admission Awards, studentship etc.
- Schedule of expenses for the specified course
- two passport size photographs
- PAN Card of the Candidates and the Parent/ Guardian
- Borrower’s Bank account statement for the last six months
- Income tax Returns/ IT assessment order, of last 2 yrs (If IT Payee)
- Brief statement of assets and liabilities, of the Co-borrower
- ID of Income (i.e. Salary slips/ Form 16 etc. if applicable)