Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2022 – Interested candidates for the post of Primary and Secondary level High School Teacher can apply for the written examination. The School Education Department Karnataka is going to release the online notification very soon for the given post of Karnataka PGT & TGT Teacher Recruitment for the year 2022. Karnataka School Education Department, which is a body of the Constitution of India, has released a notification for the selection of candidates for various posts. the board will release the official notification for the post of Primary & Secondary Teacher. The vacancies available for the posts will be released along with the official notification regarding Karnataka Teacher Recruitment Exam 2022. You can check the detailed information from the below page.
Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2022
- 1 Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2022
- 2 Karnataka School Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification Release Date
Good news for the candidates who are looking for the latest teacher jobs in Karnataka, we are back with Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2022 Latest Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2022. The Karnataka state government will be released various employment notifications with the intention of providing more job opportunities for eligible people. The Government of Karnataka is going to release the Kar Teacher Recruitment 2022 for the vacant posts of Primary Teacher and Secondary Teacher Posts, which is a good opportunity for all the government job seekers who are preparing for Karnataka state jobs.
As our latest information, we come to know that Karnataka Teacher Vacancy 2022 will be free to fill District-wise Teacher Posts. Candidates who were waiting to get jobs in Karnataka Government Schools can use these opportunities and apply online, the official website where you can apply for Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2022. Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is soon going to release the details related to teacher recruitment and vacancies for 2022 on its official website. The aspirants who are interested in the KPSC Teacher Recruitment Exam must check the official website regularly to apply for the post.
Govt. Teacher Recruitment in Karnataka 2022 Details
|Organization||School Education Department|
|Name of Post||TGT, PGT & PRT|
|Karnataka Teacher Application Form Date||To be Soon|
|KAR Teachers Job Application Last Date 2022||22 April 2022|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
Also Check NHM Karnataka Recruitment
Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
1. Candidates must have Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.E.Ed.). (or)
Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed). (or)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education). (or)
Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed).
2. Candidate must have qualified in Karnataka TET/CTET.
Also Check Karnataka Police Recruitment
Trained Graduate Teachers:
1. Candidate should have passed Graduation Degree with DE.Ed/B.Ed/B.P.Ed/D.P.Ed in relevant subject. from a recognized University/Institute. or
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) OR
Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). or
Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year B.Sc.Ed)
2. Candidate must have qualified in Karnataka TET/CTET.
Also Check Karnataka Anganwadi Vacancy
- Minimum Age Limit: 18-Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40-Years
Karnataka School Teacher Recruitment 2022 Notification Release Date
Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2022 is a golden opportunity for all those candidates if you want to make your career in School Teacher Jobs in Karnataka, then you can apply for this department all latest and upcoming Karnataka Teacher Notification 2022 that information is available on this site. Job Seekers, Candidates who are looking for Upcoming Teacher Exam Notification in Karnataka 2022 can check this full page at the end.
Here you will get information on Karnataka Teacher Vacancy 2022 Notification like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and fee, and how to apply. Regularly visit this page to get the latest updates. Candidates need to go through the official notification of Karnataka Teacher recruitment 2022 to check the eligibility criteria. Generally, the eligibility criteria remain the same every year. Candidates must be an Indian citizens to apply for the exam. Hence, candidates can also go through the previous year’s eligibility criteria as well. For the details can check the following criteria to apply KAR Teacher Bharti Application Form 2022.
Also Check KARTET Application Form
- Female/ST/SC/PWD – INR 100/-
- For All other categories – INR 200/-
Steps to Apply Karnataka Teacher Application form 2022
- Candidates have to visit the official website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Download Karnataka Teacher Recruitment Notification PDF.
- If you ensure that you have full eligibility, can participate in the recruitment
- Click on the Online Application Form.
- After that, a new screen will open.
- Fill in your complete details in the application form and upload the scanned documents.
- Double-check your filled application form before submitting the final submit button.
- Applicants should pay the prescribed fee through anyone.
- After the payment of the fee, PDF Karnataka Teacher Application Form for 2022 will be generated.
- Which contains the details submitted by the candidate.
- The ID number in the PDF application form is to be quoted for future reference.