Karnataka govt. had announced a new scheme named Raitha Siri for farmers in the state. Under this Raitha Siri Scheme in Karnataka, the state govt. was to provide Rs. 10,000 per hectare to all the millet growers. The primary objective of this scheme was to promote millet farming in Karnataka. Some farmers working on dry land, which has not suitable for growing millets.
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022
- 1 Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022
- 2 Karnataka Gruhalaxmi Crop Loan Scheme
Recently the Chief Minister of Karnataka state has announced two new schemes. Firstly, Raith Kanaja Scheme. Secondly, Gruhalaxmi Crop Loan Scheme for helping farmers of Karnataka state. However, the farmers have to fill the application form for taking benefit of any scheme. The official announcement of the system was made during the Karnataka State Budget 2019-20. Financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 was to be provided to all the market producers. The Government had allocated a sum of Rs. 250 crore for the implementation of the scheme. Through this scheme, the government wants to encourage organic farming in the state.
Karnataka Raitha Siri Yojana 2022 Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||The State Government of Karnataka|
|Worked under||The Agricultural Department of Karnataka Government|
|Its benefits||to provide 10 thousand Rs per hectare|
|Article Title||Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022 – Gruhalaxmi Crop Loan Yojana Registration, Application Form|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Karnataka state who grows millets.|
|Official Website Link||raitamitra.karnataka.gov.in|
raithamitra.karnataka.gov.in Registration 2022
The state government had launched this scheme for the benefit of millet growers. The officials had not declared any information regarding the application procedure of the plan. According to the government officials, eligible beneficiaries were to apply for the Raitha Siri Scheme in the state portal. Under that near about 5 thousand crore amount has released in the year 2018. The department of agriculture has granted 46 thousand crore amount under budget for helping farmers. For promoting millet farming this scheme has the requirement of state farmers. So, the government has done good work for making this possible with the Raitha Siri Scheme 2022. Due to which Rs 10,000 per hectare has been given to the millet growers applied in this scheme given by the state government of Karnataka. For more details read our page thoroughly.
Karnataka Raitha Mitra Registration 2022
Last year, Coronavirus has impacted our country. Also, the Karnataka state government has imposed a lockdown because of the coronavirus pandemic situation. But for farmers, drought has the bigger situation, because due to that, the lesser production of crops has grown. And this has made farmer’s situation poorer. So, they required the support of the government to dealing with drought issues.
The main objectives of the Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme are as follows:-
- To enhance the agricultural sector.
- Provide financial support to the agricultural labours and farmers of the state.
- To provide a total of Rs. 10,000 per hectare to millet growers.
- To construct farm ponds to restore water.
Also Check Karnataka Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme
Karnataka Gruhalaxmi Crop Loan Scheme
Now all the millet growers will get cash incentive of Rs. 10,000 per hectare. This amount is to be given through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode directly into the bank accounts of the millet farmers.In the current FY 2019-20 year, GSDP is expected to grow at 9.6% against 10.4% in 2017-18. However, industrial sector is expected to grow to 7.4% from 4.7% last year. Moreover, the services sector is expected to remain flat at 12.3% which is same as the last fiscal year.
Must Check Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022
- Assistance of Rs. 7,500 per hectare to motivate farmers to cultivate paddy under Karavali Package Scheme with allocation of Rs. 5 crore.
- Karnataka govt. also announced a special package of Rs. 150 crore to improve economic condition of grapes and pomegranate growers.
- The state govt. of Karnataka has launched Raitha Siri Scheme to promote millet farming. In the Karnataka Budget 2019-20, millet growers were the main focus of the state government.
Karnataka Raitha Siri Apply Online
Farming has also supported our country’s economy. India has also known for its agricultural background. And farmers play a key role in growing crops in our country. But they have to face various problems during the whole process of farming. Some time due to heavy rain, sometimes due to drought, their production becomes slow. And it directly impacted their family and their lifestyle.
Also Check Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme
Karnataka Raithasiri Scheme Online Application
Features of Raitha Siri Scheme Karnataka 2022 :
- In addition to millet growers, the state government has also planning to promote organic farming in Karnataka.
- Then, the government has also promoting farmers or laborers growing millet.
- Due to this scheme, the minor millet growers number has also increasing.
- Because of this scheme, the government has given financial assistance to the millet growers of Rs 10 thousand per hectare.
- Although they don’t need to go anywhere for collecting money. as the amount has to send through direct bank transfer into their account details given during registration.
- Also for paddy growers, the government has supported them with the financial help of 75 hundred rupees per hectare.
- Moreover, the Karnataka government has also adopted the model of Israel for the process of micro-irrigation with the minimum usage of water in growing crops.
- Under the scheme, the government has also helping economically, its state farmers for making their life stable.
- With the help of other schemes also, the government has developing water ponds for the farmers working in drylands.
- At last, the main aim of the Karnataka State Government has to develop its farmers by helping them in all aspects whether it has money or advice for growing crops.
Karnataka Raitha Siri Status 2022 online
Although there have some eligibility criteria in the Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022. But the main criteria has the applicant applying under this scheme should be farmers or agricultural laborers only. As we already know that this scheme has for helping the millet growers because the government has going to give them financial support. So they should be from the Below Poverty Line category.
Required Document List
- Aadhar Card
- Land related documents
- Permanent Resident certificate or domicile
- Address proof
- Ration Card
- Bank Account details
- Contact number
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme Application Process 2022
Millet growers have now checked for the application process. So, here we are helping you with details about the Raithat Siri Scheme only. Follow the instruction given below.
- At first, interested candidates have to go through the Official Website of Raita Siri- Department of Agricultural (KSDA)
- Then, the homepage of the official page has appeared on your screen after clicking on the above link.
- On this page, you can see options given for various schemes related to the agriculture field.
- After that, you need to check New Scheme Raita Siri. After which download option has also been given.
- Click on the download option.
- And a new page with Pdf file opened in the Kannada Language for our Karnataka state people.
- If you want to read the guideline before, then click on the below option.