Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana Apply Online, Application Form – The Nekar Samman Yojana for handloom weavers has been launched by Karnataka Chief Minister on 6 July 2020. The handloom weavers of Karnataka state will be very enthusiastic about this Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana, which has been done by the concerned officials of Karnataka State. Through this scheme, handloom weavers will be provided additional assistance of Rs 2000 by the concerned authorities. In this article, we have achieved each and every aspect related to the scheme such as eligibility criteria implementation procedure and all of the other details.
Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana
Karnataka government has launched a relief scheme Nekara Samman Yojane for weavers. The state government has allocated a sum of Rs 10.96 crore under the programme. As per the state government, the Silk, cotton, wool and other handloom weavers have been made eligible under the scheme. All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully.
Karnataka Weaver Samman Scheme Overview
|Name||Nekar Samman Yojana Karnataka|
|Launched by||Karnataka government|
|Objective||Providing one-time help of rupees 2000|
|Article Title||Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana – Karnataka Weaver Samman Scheme Apply Online, Application Form|
Also Check Surya Raitha Scheme
Benefits Of Nekar Samman Yojana
The state government will provide the following benefits to the handloom weavers of the Karnataka state through the scheme:-
- 19,744 handloom weavers in the state will get annual financial assistance of two thousand rupees through Direct Benefit Transfer.
- The State Government has allocated 10.96 crore rupees under the programme.
- There are 40,634 handloom weavers registered with Seva Sindhu software.
- 37,314 applications for financial assistance have approved.
- Eligible handloom weavers will get financial assistance under Weavers Sammaan Yojana.
- Out of 1.25 lakh workers in the power loom sector, one-time financial assistance of two thousand rupees is approved for 8,897 workers.
Also Check Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2022
Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana Guidelines
Under the scheme, the state government is transferring Rs 2000 of financial support to all weavers in the state registered with the Seva Sindhu portal. Under the first phase, the Chief Minister at the launch transferred Rs 2000 directly into the bank accounts of 19744 weavers in the state. Annually, the financial assistance will be provided once to all registered weavers under the Seva Sindhu portal.The detailed guidelines of the Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojane can be downloaded in the PDF format from the below given link – http://www.karnatakadht.org/english/pdf/NekaraSammanGovtorder.pdf
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the Weaver Samman Yojana:-
- Applicant must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- The applicant must be Handloom Weaver by profession.
- The silk, cotton and woollen handloom weavers and other handloom weavers engaged in allied activities are also eligible.
You do not have to follow any application procedure to apply for the Weaver Samman Yojana. The concerned authority will transfer the money to the beneficiary through the direct transfer method.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Government of Karnataka, Sindhu, https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English.
- Then click on the link “COVID-19: NEKARSAMMANYOJANE FOR HANDLOOM WEAVERS (FOR ASSISTED ONLINE ENTRY OF APPLICATION, CONTACT THE DISTRICT OFFICE OF DEPT. OF HANDLOOMS AND TEXTILES”) on the home page
- Now the sign up page of Nekar Samman Yojana will open in front of you
- Here applicants have to contact the district office of the handloom and textile department. Accordingly, fill the Nekar Samman Yojana online registration form and submit it to get the plan benefits.