Karnataka Kayaka Yojana is a new scheme in Karnataka, which focuses on encouraging development in the state through Self Help Group (SHGs). Under this Kayaka Scheme, the state government will provide loans upto Rs. 10 lakh to these SHGs from cooperative sector banks. People can apply online for this interest free loan scheme by checking the process to fill Kayaka Yojane online application form and complete details here.
Karnataka Kayaka Yojana Scheme
The state government of Karnataka has launched the Karnataka Kayaka Scheme for the development of women in the state. Under the implementation of the scheme, the government of the state will provide loans of up to ₹10 lakh to these SHGs from the cooperative sector banks. These loans will be interest-free and will go a long way in offering SHGs the platform to generate revenue and resume the flow of income in the life of those who work in these groups.
Karnataka Kayaka Yojana Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Karnataka Kayaka Yojana|
|Announcement Date||July 2018|
|Launched Date||January 2021|
|Inaugurated By||Karnataka CM HD Kumaraswamy|
|Loan Amount||Not Mentioned|
|Interest Rate||Up to 5 Lakhs – 0%, Above 10 Lakhs – 4%|
|Article Title||Kayaka Yojana – Loan Scheme Online Application Form|
Karnataka Kayaka Yojana Scheme Loan For women
Karnataka Kayaka Yojana is a scheme for women empowerment, enhancement of entrepreneurship, and skill development. The Kayaka Yojana is one of the best schemes which has implemented by the Karnataka government. Through the scheme, the women get financial support from the state government. She can invest the loan amount in different fields. The state government starts to purchase different products that are prepared by the women associations under the kayaka yojana scheme. So, the Karnataka Government has begun the training camps to help the women by giving them the training about marketing and product preparation methods. And the government make sure that the marketing facility will apply to all the prepared products made by the ladies.
Also Check Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme 2021
Objectives of Kayaka Yojana Scheme
Here we have given some objectives of Kayaka Yojana Scheme. From this information, we can get the idea of why the state government launched this scheme in the state.
- Encouragement of SHGs – The primary objective of the Karnataka government is to encourage women self-help groups. These groups will work to empower women. SHG members will be able to develop their financial status.
- Easy credit in hand – Self-help groups often don’t get bank loans easily. The implementation of this scheme will eliminate this issue forever. Under this program, cooperative banks will offer easy credit to applicants.
- Low interest rates – The main advantage of this scheme is that applicants will not have to suffer from the pressure of high bank interest rates. The state announced that applicants, who attain loan that is less than Rs. 5 lakhs will not have to pay any interests. However, creditors who have attained credit between Rs. 5 lakhs and Rs. 10 lakhs will have to pay bank interest at 4%.
- Selected banks – The state government has announced that self-help groups will be able to attain the money from cooperative banks in the area.
- Amount of credit attainable – The details in the scheme draft highlights that self-help groups will be able to apply for credit amount that is as low as Rs. 1 lakh. The upper limit of the credit amount is Rs. 10 lakhs.
- Total number of groups – As many as 3000 self-help groups will be able to attain the direct benefits of this scheme.
- Purchasing items directly – The items, manufactured by the members of the self-help groups will be bought by the state government. It will be provide a steady source of income for the female candidates.
Also Check Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme
Kayaka Yojana Scheme Benefits
The Kayaka Yojana Scheme gives so many benefits to their candidates. Some people don’t even know how the scheme helps their beneficiaries. Here we discuss some benefits of the scheme.
- The Karnataka government is encouraging to the women and SHGs for self-employment.
- Through the scheme, the SHGs members will be able to develop their financial conditions.
- The main advantage of the scheme is, the applicant will get the loan on free interest. The interest is zero when the applicant takes the amount below Rs. 5 Lakhs. If the amount is in between Rs. Five lakhs to Rs. 10 lakhs, then they have to pay 4% interest.
- The applicant can take the loan from the cooperative banks, which has announced by the state government.
- The loan amount limitation is from Rs. 1 Lakh to Rs. 10 Lakhs.
- The Karnataka government will buy the product which prepares by the members of the SHGs. It will provide a steady source of income for the applied candidates.
Also Check Karnataka Crop loan waiver Scheme 2021
The candidate must have to fulfill the eligibilities before applying for the scheme. The conditions are
- The permanent resident of the Karnataka state can apply for this scheme.
- The scheme meant for the Self Help Groups members.
- The candidate authorized SHGs of the Karnataka state are eligible for this Yojana.
- The monthly family income of the candidate must be less than Rs. 20,000/-.
Also Check Khajane 2 Login Portal
The candidate has to submit some documents with the application form. These documents are;
- Applicant’s Resident Certificate
- Personal Government ID proof
- Bank Account Details
- Self Help Groups Membership Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Candidate’s Passport size photo and Signature
Also Check Nadakacheri CV Apply Online 2021
Kayaka Yojana Online Application Form
The interested candidate can apply for the Karnataka Kayaka Yojana through an online portal. The state government has not announced the website publically. The scheme will very soon have its official website. So that the interested candidate can apply for the scheme. When the site is published, we will notify you promptly.
- The state government has already mentioned that all self-help organizations and interested applicants will have to log in on the authorized site of the scheme. Without this, they will not be able to attain the digitized registration form.
- Once the online form comes up, applicants will have to do the needful to apply for the loan.
- More details about the actual enrollment scheme have not been offered by the state government. Once these are released, we will offer the pertinent details on this site.
- After preliminary registration, applicants will attain the loan amount in their respective bank accounts.
This post was last modified on October 12, 2021 10:43 am